• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"BS talk to any who say that""

That would be Krush...

"Congratulations PDay ... the better team won today.
Bump your chest and let EVERYONE know ... the cowboys beat the worst team in the NFL by one point..../golf clap"

NOW....imagine Krush and Musicman should Romo not had the game winning drive.

you remain a first rate football fan Ms Cali.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody paying attention to me, except you two morons, apparently.

I love it when you, pdumbass, and you, earlstevens post the nonsensical garbage that you do.

Especially when neither of you have the stones to admit how much worse off the cowboys are the. The redskins.

It always makes for high comedy at this time of year.

Reading your desperate justifications, and what have you.

Carry on wonder twins!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Especially when neither of you have the stones to admit how much worse off the cowboys are the. The redskins"

What....

Thanks for the laugh. 5 of 6 years in last place tells this tale BUT the real comedy remains you thinking you're the smartest in the room.

shit Sybil....you invented onward through the fog!

What? Curtain Call?

lol at your stupid ass

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find the skins hilarious. 3-13 and no 1st round pick,although I guess you could say your 1st rounder this year was used on a guy that already has suffered a career altering knee injury. Enjoy your stay in last place. I know I will.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find the skins hilarious. 3-13 and no 1st round pick,although I guess you could say your 1st rounder this year was used on a guy that already has suffered a career altering knee injury. Enjoy your stay in last place. I know I will.

HERE....RIGHT HERE SYBIL

YOU AND THIS GUY = MEXICAN STAND OFF

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only 3-13

winless in the division
No 1st round pick

Now a new coach and scheme will come in

Redskin fans have ZERO to be happy about right now. Especially after that truely pathetic performance Sunday They even managed to find a way to decrease Cousins trade value.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:
not only 3-13

winless in the division
No 1st round pick

Redskin fans have ZERO to be happy about right now. Especially after that truely pathetic performance Sunday They even managed to find a way to decrease Cousins trade value.

Add currently having the worst HC opening in the league to the list, that include the Browns..........:laugh3:

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Especially when neither of you have the stones to admit how much worse off the cowboys are the. The redskins"

What....

Thanks for the laugh. 5 of 6 years in last place tells this tale BUT the real comedy remains you thinking you're the smartest in the room.

shit Sybil....you invented onward through the fog!

What? Curtain Call?

lol at your stupid ass

Whatever you say, pdumbass.

Your own fanbase continuously bitchslaps your stupid as for continuously patting yourself on the back.

Not really sure why, either, considering how dumb you so clearly are.

What? Curtain call? Mexican standoff?

Riiiiiiight. Totally.

Good one!

Fucking moron.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only 3-13

winless in the division
No 1st round pick

Uh huh.

Also:

-no choking loser qb who is on the wrong side of 30, with a well documented history of choking.
- no Jerry jones, the worst, most delusional owner in the nfl.
- no head case wr, who cries often.
- no pathetically talentless head coach, who everybody KNOWS gets out coached by everybody he is up against, but can't get out of his own way.
- no aging skill players
- no geriatric defensive coordinator, whose team set records for worst defense ever.
- no status quo.
- no horrible fanbase, full of stupid, clueless people, who clearly don't know much about anything, especially football related, and like to use backwards letters for their gay screen names.

:suds:

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh.

Also:

-no choking loser qb who is on the wrong side of 30, who just underwent his second back surgery in two years, and who has a well documented history of choking.
- no pathetically talentless head coach, who everybody KNOWS gets out coached by everybody he is up against, but can't get out of his own way.
- no aging skill players
- no geriatric defensive coordinator, whose team set records for worst defense ever.
- no status quo.
- no lack of cap room.
- no preference for drafting crappy razorback players at the expense of other positions
- no fair weathered fans, many of whom have never even been to that shitty tin can stadium in butthole, Texas.
- no horrible fanbase, full of stupid, clueless people, who clearly don't know much about anything, especially football related, and like to use backwards letters for their gay screen names.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also:

-no choking loser qb who is on the wrong side of 30, with a well documented history of choking.
Nope just a broke kneed Qb that too much was given up ..... that ended up benched. Turned the locker room against him. And is a drama QUEEN

Jerry has 3 rings Snyder has none...... Since the Death of Al Davis REDSKIN'S owner by far holds that title.

You have no #1 receiver on the team.

You have no Head Coach LMAO

- no aging skill players
HAHAHAA are you smoking dope? Hall is aging? Fletcher retiring?

true but YOUR DEFENSE gave up the MOST points in the league

- no status quo.
And you have no Tight Ends

You should spend more time on your own boards then...... Redskins are the only boards on the internet with more dumbass clueless group of posters than Cowboys forums ....

:whistle:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say, pdumbass.

Your own fanbase continuously bitchslaps your stupid as for continuously patting yourself on the back.

Not really sure why, either, considering how dumb you so clearly are.

What? Curtain call? Mexican standoff?

Riiiiiiight. Totally.

Good one!

Fucking moron.

you looking for a buddy on the cowboy board? :laugh3: I'm sure one or two will play along. Here it is blue...jump in

well gee Sybil, now my feelings are hurt. Never realized I was being abused here. This might be an all time reach for even you. I mean really? you're playing the nobody likes me card? YOU?

wow....what low depths you've reached....smart guy would stay the fuck away, but Sybil, that ain't been you for 9 years. You also coined the classic....Can't hide stupid.

onward....the entertainment remains the very best part, next to the cost of admission

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy New Year Cowboy fans!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Seahawks!

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody paying attention to me, except you two morons, apparently.

I love it when you, pdumbass, and you, earlstevens post the nonsensical garbage that you do.

Especially when neither of you have the stones to admit how much worse off the cowboys are the. The redskins.

It always makes for high comedy at this time of year.

Reading your desperate justifications, and what have you.

Carry on wonder twins!

I would love to know a rough estimate of post count by Skin trolls on Disney and SportsHoopla Cowboy Boards between the days of 12/30/12 and 09/03/13 compared to the post count between the days of 09/04/13 and 12/28/13. If I had to guess, I'd say somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 (2000 from Warpath alone) and 500.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh huh.

Also:

- no aging skill players
- no status quo.

Wow, if the team and fans are so terrible then why do you spend so much time obsessing over us?

Seems like penis envy to me.