• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, it depends on teh context. If you are talking to one of us that we know you are just being the Pday we know, then they are fine. If out of the blue to someone who doesn't know how things work, they could get perturbed by it.

perhaps the word lace is a little excessive

:lol:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm leave this thread up it is the smack talking kvetching whining thread

How about Fanboys Romo Slurpers, sunshine and rainbows, or about anything else Frye comes up with

Leave the thread up it takes the BS away from the forum IMHO

I'm with Colors. If you leave it up, the rest of the threads may stay on point.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'll leave it as is.

Thanks for the input guys :suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to watch the Cruz TD again. I'm not so sure it was a catch. He needs to control the ball all the way down to the ground. But, I'm not sure how many steps he took before going down or if he made a football move, etc. I can't remember if he was running with the ball, or just caught it and reached forward off the top of my head. No I need to re-watch it before I delete it.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a native of Oklahoma wondering how many non-Oklahomans are annoyed with a Texas outfit calling itself
"America's Team?"

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a native of Oklahoma wondering how many non-Oklahomans are annoyed with a Texas outfit calling itself
"America's Team?"
I guess you have been annoyed for almost 40 years then. Cowboys have been America's team since the 70's.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you have been annoyed for almost 40 years then. Cowboys have been America's team since the 70's.

They've been CALLING themselves that for seemingly forever, but that's like me claiming to be 6 feet tall when I'm actually 5 foot 10 inches. Wishful thinking at best.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"America's Team?"

I hate it when my fellow RedSox/Celtics feel the need to troll. Now if you got a problem with the "Americas Team" moniker go take it up with NFL Films.

Now on another note I wonder how long the Patriots organization really knew it had a guy who liked putting bullets in other peoples bodies? Now before you get you panties in a wad don't complain about Dallas Trolls on the Pats board if they decide to visit you little home. Trust me we have some trolls who make being as ass an art form. By the way, good luck in the AFCE with no receiving weapons. It's one thing to beat the Bills and Jets, but if your offense is what it is these next few weeks you are looking at 3 -3 at bets. With a very good possibility of 2-4.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it when my fellow RedSox/Celtics feel the need to troll. Now if you got a problem with the "Americas Team" moniker go take it up with NFL Films.

Now on another note I wonder how long the Patriots organization really knew it had a guy who liked putting bullets in other peoples bodies? Now before you get you panties in a wad don't complain about Dallas Trolls on the Pats board if they decide to visit you little home. Trust me we have some trolls who make being as ass an art form. By the way, good luck in the AFCE with no receiving weapons. It's one thing to beat the Bills and Jets, but if your offense is what it is these next few weeks you are looking at 3 -3 at bets. With a very good possibility of 2-4.

I doubt NFL Films originated the nickname. A Dallas PR guy is more likely. As the case may be I'm under no obligation to pretend I like it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt NFL Films originated the nickname. A Dallas PR guy is more likely. As the case may be I'm under no obligation to pretend I like it.
Do your home work. Manster is right. When the Cowboys were given the title as America's team, the New England Pansie's were irrelevant and the laughing stock of the AFC for most of the 43 years of their existence. Now that you guys have had a little success in the early 2000's, you patsie fans want to take everything you think you are entitled. Good luck with that. Were was the out-cry for being America's team before the turn of the century? One decade of success doesn't wipe out 43 years of misery. Why do I say this? I live in Maine and hear this crap everyday regarding the Patsie's. I love how all your heads swell thinking your so great. I sometimes wonder if New England didn't play in such a candy assed division going 5 - 1 or 6 - 0 every year in their division if they would have had the success they have had in the playoffs and setting themselves up for the playoffs. Come to the NFC east, and see if you can dominate this division for a decade.

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm glad they showed they have some stones and battled back to kinda make it interesting there is no way around it they got clown stomped by IMO an inferior team and that's not good. If they somehow get by GB this week it won't matter but 0-2 is staring them in the face if they play anywhere near the way they played last week.

I while it was good that we came back, I will not make any excuses the Skins played like crap..and it doesn't get any easier cause playing Green Bay at Lambeau will be tough for the Redskins..good luck Cowboy fans until you play us.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys +3 against a team that won 2 games last season? Hmmm.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You worried about the wrong thing, the Skids will be 0-2 in a few hours..:laugh3:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You worried about the wrong thing, the Skids will be 0-2 in a few hours..:laugh3:

Looks like Misty walked right into that one. But hey at least we know she survived arsenic poisoning. I don't know about the rest of you bit I was getting a little worried.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my knowledge of football history is less than my knowledge of things I'm more interested in.

Please note my phrasing. "I doubt" is not quite the same as "I know."

Well you are a Boston Fan :rollseyes: That explains a lot

just messing with Ya

enjoy your day

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my knowledge of football history is less than my knowledge of things I'm more interested in.

Please note my phrasing. "I doubt" is not quite the same as "I know."

No it was you talking out of your assalmanac. Here's the thing I gave you a truthful answer and you without knowing what you were talking about said I was wrong. You came here to troll and since you were on the trash talk thread you are welcome to continue, just keep in mind that we have some of the most obnoxious trolls around and they love finding new places to nest in.

Now with all that said. Go Red Sox.....

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it was you talking out of your assalmanac. Here's the thing I gave you a truthful answer and you without knowing what you were talking about said I was wrong. You came here to troll and since you were on the trash talk thread you are welcome to continue, just keep in mind that we have some of the most obnoxious trolls around and they love finding new places to nest in.

Now with all that said. Go Red Sox.....

Forgot you were a Sox and Celts fan Manster