• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMFAO, the Redskins are gonna interview Rob Ryan for DC...another train wreck

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I don't know about you guys but seeing the thread the Skins made thanking GB made my day better. I was bummed about the season being over, but that shit is seriously funny.

"We can't beat them, so hope someone does". :pound:

I'm glad our existence isn't so low we need to thank other teams for winning.

I posted something on this in the thread congratulating the Packers on the general board! Still LMMFAO at that clown show over there. Maybe their circus act can replace Ringling Bro's, but not sure who has the skill set over there to even clean up the elephant's shit? Yeah probably not....anyway

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two need to move to a private room to continue your slurp fest. Not everyone wants to witness it.

Then why are you still here watching?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skins are interviewing Rob Ryan. :pound:

Dan is a SUCKER for the big name.

I sure hope they sign him right up, another clown to add to their show! They've got a monopoly going on for sure

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw one of the comments on that thread talk about how the Cowboys won't get to have a last place schedule.

So many people have no clue how the NFL schedules.

Every single season, the Redskins and Cowboys have 12 common opponents and play each other twice.

The difference in scheduling between the first place team and last place team in a division is two opponents.

That's it.

2!

Shit, the Texans had a first place schedule and still repeated as division champions.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw one of the comments on that thread talk about how the Cowboys won't get to have a last place schedule.

So many people have no clue how the NFL schedules.

Every single season, the Redskins and Cowboys have 12 common opponents and play each other twice.

The difference in scheduling between the first place team and last place team in a division is two opponents.

That's it.

2!

Shit, the Texans had a first place schedule and still repeated as division champions.

Good defense, would be interesting to see what the Texans could do with a QB

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big fan of Steven A Smith but the opening to First take today was effin hilarious. Go check it out if you want a good giggle.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big fan of Steven A Smith but the opening to First take today was effin hilarious. Go check it out if you want a good giggle.

Steven A . takes a beating from Dallas fans , but until something changes he is right