• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's big boys talking you need to GTFO. No they didn't over achieve, they played much more like 2014, the overall twam is young, the offense is set, and they have some nice defensive players, add one game changer on D and this team is a true SB contender. Good luck with you "Elite" QB seach troll. Now FUCK OFF.
Someones feelings are hurt his fav team lost and people are smacking,,, boo hop dickwad.... u were over here the minute we lost too. and u did over achieve. 13-3... whens the last time you did that fat boy. Go run on home,,, there is a boo hoo pow wow at noon.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you aint home also hating the skins? I think this is a goose and gander kinda thing. A black kettle and pot type scenario here. All good.
You sat at home wringing your hands two weeks hoping and praying you could troll again. If you had half a brain you'd know the next few years dont look good for you.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sat at home wringing your hands two weeks hoping and praying you could troll again. If you had half a brain you'd know the next few years dont look good for you.
Hey, I see you're schedule is open next sunday. What say you and me hang out some. I'll talk football while you listen. Don't have any crying towels at my house so if you think you may still need one bring your own.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someones feelings are hurt his fav team lost and people are smacking,,, boo hop dickwad.... u were over here the minute we lost too. and u did over achieve. 13-3... whens the last time you did that fat boy. Go run on home,,, there is a boo hoo pow wow at noon.
My feelings aren't hurt. Am I disappointed, sure but I didn't think we had all that great a shot at winning the SB anyway. I questioned the D being good enough and when Romo went down I thought it was 2015 all over again. I'm looking forward to next season with this set O and D that isn't all that far from being great. I stand my my believe one or two difference makers is all thats needed and J.Smith may be one.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, all I did was post a hats off goodwill gesture and I'm attacked with name calling and worse. Did not want to have to defend myself on this smack thread. Not a fan of these smack threads... wish we could all just get along.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, I see you're schedule is open next sunday. What say you and me hang out some. I'll talk football while you listen. Don't have any crying towels at my house so if you think you may still need one bring your own.
I dont hang out with children.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, all I did was post a hats off goodwill gesture and I'm attacked with name calling and worse. Did not want to have to defend myself on this smack thread. Not a fan of these smack threads... wish we could all just get along.
Your reputation proceeds you, you're a fucking troll, and nothing more.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you aint home also hating the skins? I think this is a goose and gander kinda thing. A black kettle and pot type scenario here. All good.

Difference is Dallas is a much better team, and Zeke is a much better RB than anyone on your team.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a crock of shit. You didn't post anything goodwill. You came over gloating about us overachieving.

I'm sure you hate these threads, you'd much rather be able to spread your passive aggressive shit all over our board. Not gonna happen. You are incapable of being a genuine good poster, so just stop acting like we are too stupid to see through your bullshit.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody here was thinking about the Skins because they are an irrelevant scrub team

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is this? An elementary at best comeback. "Oh yea, well my team is better than yours." Stick to your rainbows homie and let the big boys talk football. Listen up class,,, yes you have a great player in Zeke but your team over achieved this year. Next year after the hype settles you'll be back on par for a 500 team.
No it's the truth. Tell me what player on the Skins any sane GM would trade Zeke for one for one? None. It's a joke. TSmith? No one. Martin? No one. Frederick? No one. Dez? No one. Lee? No one. And the one that really tears your ass up...what GM would trade Dak for Cousins? Hell, his own scrub fucking team doesn't want him. The Cowboys backup QB is better than anyone on the Skins roster. That's how bad the Redskins suck troll

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part is Skid troll was counting on a Romo injury for a chance at repeating, they got their wish granted, and all it did is show Dallas will be OK. I'm like our chances going forward makes yesterday much easier to accept.

Reactions: GNG

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I don't know about you guys but seeing the thread the Skins made thanking GB made my day better. I was bummed about the season being over, but that shit is seriously funny.

"We can't beat them, so hope someone does". :pound:

I'm glad our existence isn't so low we need to thank other teams for winning.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I don't know about you guys but seeing the thread the Skins made thanking GB made my day better. I was bummed about the season being over, but that shit is seriously funny.

"We can't beat them, so hope someone does". :pound:

I'm glad our existence isn't so low we need to thank other teams for winning.
Look at the young players on each NFC East team. Dallas is loaded with great young players. Philly has a young major talent at QB. The Giants have OB and some great pieces on D. The Redskins have a QB that they refuse to give a long term deal to, because despite throwing for about 5000 yards, they were still a scrub team. Bleak future in DC

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the young players on each NFC East team. Dallas is loaded with great young players. Philly has a young major talent at QB. The Giants have OB and some great pieces on D. The Redskins have a QB that they refuse to give a long term deal to, because despite throwing for about 5000 yards, they were still a scrub team. Bleak future in DC

Giants have OBJ and some older vets on defense. When it comes to young talent you have Dallas who is loaded, PHL with a young stud QB and not much else, NYG with two young stud WR's and not much else, and Washington with an NFL middle-aged QB and not much else.

That doesn't mean any of those other three couldn't beat Dallas or win it all in the next couple of years, but looking at 5 years or so down the road I think Dallas has a fresh new window opening up. Just 12 months ago we were all panicking about "what do we do at QB with a hurt and old Romo?" Now we know. Of all the teams, I think the Giants are in the most trouble. Eli isn't that good and getting worse. But he's been healthy so are they going to be willing to cut him loose and start looking for the next guy?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giants have OBJ and some older vets on defense. When it comes to young talent you have Dallas who is loaded, PHL with a young stud QB and not much else, NYG with two young stud WR's and not much else, and Washington with an NFL middle-aged QB and not much else.

That doesn't mean any of those other three couldn't beat Dallas or win it all in the next couple of years, but looking at 5 years or so down the road I think Dallas has a fresh new window opening up. Just 12 months ago we were all panicking about "what do we do at QB with a hurt and old Romo?" Now we know. Of all the teams, I think the Giants are in the most trouble. Eli isn't that good and getting worse. But he's been healthy so are they going to be willing to cut him loose and start looking for the next guy?
Landon Collins is a fantastic player IMO. The Giants defense is legit, the problem for them is Eli looked like he was quickly regressing at the end of the season. No QB, no chance. The Redskins don't have the first clue as what to do. They don't want their QB, but don't have a plan B. You are right about the Eagles, though I do think they are trending up. They have a QB and stole a #1 for Bradford. It's going to be a while for them after Chip traded away every decent player they had a couple of years back though

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two need to move to a private room to continue your slurp fest. Not everyone wants to witness it.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Landon Collins is a fantastic player IMO. The Giants defense is legit, the problem for them is Eli looked like he was quickly regressing at the end of the season. No QB, no chance. The Redskins don't have the first clue as what to do. They don't want their QB, but don't have a plan B. You are right about the Eagles, though I do think they are trending up. They have a QB and stole a #1 for Bradford. It's going to be a while for them after Chip traded away every decent player they had a couple of years back though

Skins are interviewing Rob Ryan. :pound:

Dan is a SUCKER for the big name.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two need to move to a private room to continue your slurp fest. Not everyone wants to witness it.

Simple solution...get the fuck off our board :suds: