• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the clarification that you'll take our D over the bottom 3rd in the NFL. Now what about the Ravens D? You do know they were and still the #1 rated D in the NFL. Don't discredit them just becauae Dak and Co. made them look bad.

Bottom third.??? At least half, probably more.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I still count our Packer win as a big win for us, so I have to be consistent and count Washington's too
I don't think the Packers were down to practice squad CBs, a half healthy Clay Matthews, and back up LB core when we played them in Lambeau. And the Packers were also 3-1 when we beat them, not having lost three straight including to mediocre teams like the Titans.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Packers were down to practice squad CBs, a half healthy Clay Matthews, and back up LB core when we played them in Lambeau. And the Packers were also 3-1 when we beat them, not having lost three straight including to mediocre teams like the Titans.
True, but Rodgers played well last night and did not play as well against us.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He played well with the wind. Not so well against it. Cuz did both. Love watching Arod pout and cry

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but I don't even think we played that well against Packers and dominated them.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feels good to root for the burgundy and gold doesn't it :nod:

Kevin once I think about it - If I was truthful and had to list the top 5 teams I have cheered for in my life the most - 1. Dallas. 2. Jets. 3. Skins. 4. Eagles. 5. Giants. I'm really a one team guy.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game sets up as one Dallas should lose. Teams just don't win 10 straight, and the sure as Heck don't if they have a rookie QB. It's a rivalry game, teams rarely sweep, Washington is playing their best ball and needs the game more....
All that said, there's been a lot of games this year the Cowboys "should have" had a letdown. It's just a special team. Cowboys 34-24

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game sets up as one Dallas should lose. Teams just don't win 10 straight, and the sure as Heck don't if they have a rookie QB. It's a rivalry game, teams rarely sweep, Washington is playing their best ball and needs the game more....
All that said, there's been a lot of games this year the Cowboys "should have" had a letdown. It's just a special team. Cowboys 34-24

Yes it is a special team. It's wierd- not sure if you watched the end of the GB game last night. They put Hundley in. It is his second year with GB- you know QB paradise supposedly. He looked awful. Scared, nervous , balls tipped , erratic. That's what Dak is suppose to look like. He looks like a 7 or 8 yr vet. He was off a few series yesterday, but did not come close to turning the ball over. I watch Arod every week- supposedly the greatest ever- he puts 2-3 in harms way each week.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not betting against Dallas here.
I expect them to pound against the run defense with turnovers being Washington's only chance to win

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is a special team. It's wierd- not sure if you watched the end of the GB game last night. They put Hundley in. It is his second year with GB- you know QB paradise supposedly. He looked awful. Scared, nervous , balls tipped , erratic. That's what Dak is suppose to look like. He looks like a 7 or 8 yr vet. He was off a few series yesterday, but did not come close to turning the ball over. I watch Arod every week- supposedly the greatest ever- he puts 2-3 in harms way each week.
Yeah, I think you're either a good player or you're not. Dak has had a great supporting cast on offense, fair enough, but Russell Wilson had Beastmode and the Legion of Boom. Bottom line, he's a good player. Most QB's who pan out, you could tell right away..the kid in Philly, he is gonna be a solid player, it's easy to see. Geno Smith, Johnny Manziel, Hundley, any QB drafted by the Browns...just can't cut it

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not betting against Dallas here.
I expect them to pound against the run defense with turnovers being Washington's only chance to win
I agree. I think the only way for just about anyone to beat Dallas is turnovers. The most underrated thing Dak and Zeke do

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how a good team playing at home on a short week is a "Should Lose" team. Add in to the equation Washington played the LATE game Sunday.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how a good team playing at home on a short week is a "Should Lose" team. Add in to the equation Washington played the LATE game Sunday.
Simply because we're gonna lose a game at some point. The 90's Cowboys are the best team in the last 25 years and their best ever record was, what, 13-3? Dallas has already beaten them in their house, albeit in a tight game. I still think we win, but we are due a clunker at some point

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simply because we're gonna lose a game at some point. The 90's Cowboys are the best team in the last 25 years and their best ever record was, what, 13-3? Dallas has already beaten them in their house, albeit in a tight game. I still think we win, but we are due a clunker at some point
OK, but gonna lose and should lose, isnt the same in my book.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, but gonna lose and should lose, isnt the same in my book.
I said it sets up as a game we should lose, not that we were beat. We are the better team and at home, but considering the other factors I listed, it wouldn't surprise me. Not alot of 10 game winning streaks in the NFL

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said it sets up as a game we should lose, not that we were beat. We are the better team and at home, but considering the other factors I listed, it wouldn't surprise me. Not alot of 10 game winning streaks in the NFL
A lot of times, how something is said, carries more weight than what is said. I think "should"is the wrong word. I won't be shocked if Washington wins, and if so I won't claim it an upset. They are a good team playig very well.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of times, how something is said, carries more weight than what is said. I think "should"is the wrong word. I won't be shocked if Washington wins, and if so I won't claim it an upset. They are a good team playig very well.
That works:thumb: