• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

America's Team Hate and Smacktalk thread

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard there are 3 teams in NFL HISTORY with 400+ yards in 8 straight games. The 07 Patriots, the PManning Broncos, and.....oh, I bet you can guess the other

:wash:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just heard there are 3 teams in NFL HISTORY with 400+ yards in 8 straight games. The 07 Patriots, the PManning Broncos, and.....oh, I bet you can guess the other

:wash:

It's just so efficient. Some knock our defense. Sure it has some holes but damn they can get off the field quick. Jimmie Smith is the Ravens top CB, -and he missed yesterday. I'm sure he makes a little difference but that's 10 games and I'm still only taking 1 defense , maybe 2 over ours.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you can eat that envy for supper :D

And this isn't supposed to happen!

You have a rookie quarterback and a rookie running back.

And you are putting up some of the most incredible numbers offensive-wise in NFL history.

Plus, and this is more important in my opinion, they are not turning the ball over!

There been a couple of games where Prescott looked a little off at the beginning but he never let it rattle him and he righted the ship before halftime. That's some veteran poise this kid got. Rookies are not supposed to be doing that.

And your defense is contributing too despite being highly overshadowed by your two rookie offensive stars.

Now, as long as you keep Jerry from getting drunk and doing something stupid to fuck it all up.....

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just so efficient. Some knock our defense. Sure it has some holes but damn they can get off the field quick. Jimmie Smith is the Ravens top CB, -and he missed yesterday. I'm sure he makes a little difference but that's 10 games and I'm still only taking 1 defense , maybe 2 over ours.
You talking about the teams we've played, it the whole league? Of the teams we've played, I thought Baltimore and the Giants were the strongest, obviously Seattle and Denver have the top two D's, talentwise.
Most impressive thing to me is the consistency of the offense. Look at the points scored each week, 27,35,35,29,30,28...you can get something done hanging 30 a week

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you are putting up some of the most incredible numbers offensive-wise in NFL history.

Plus, and this is more important in my opinion, they are not turning the ball over!

There been a couple of games where Prescott looked a little off at the beginning but he never let it rattle him and he righted the ship before halftime. That's some veteran poise this kid got. Rookies are not supposed to be doing that.

And your defense is contributing too despite being highly overshadowed by your two rookie offensive stars.

Now, as long as you keep Jerry from getting drunk and doing something stupid to fuck it all up.....
I working formula is keeping him drunk so he can't do something stupid.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Eagles D was impressive. Our offense is so efficient. Some teams get 12 possessions a game. Not sure how many we had yesterday but I don't see our P very much. I know we went 3 and out some yesterday, but that hasn't been the norm.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Only 2 defenses over ours? Do you watch the games?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Only 2 defenses over ours? Do you watch the games?

I'm talking about the teams we have played against . Eagles and maybe the Giants is who I would take over ours. As far as everyone- Denver, Seattle, Ariz, Rams, Vikings, Philly, NE, Texans- for sure. Giants, Buff, Jets , Lions , Panthers???

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Confession: Huge Skins fan last night. Eagles fan kind of yesterday..

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is the class of the division currently but I for one am optimistic on Thursday.Redskins out gained Dallas week 2 and if Kirk doesn't throw the pick in the endzone to ice the game by going up 10 with about 2:30 to go it's a different story.but he did so it's a loss. Enjoy the holidays gentlemen as for me personally since the Cubs won my year is set no matter what happens.:suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is the class of the division currently but I for one am optimistic on Thursday.Redskins out gained Dallas week 2 and if Kirk doesn't throw the pick in the endzone to ice the game by going up 10 with about 2:30 to go it's a different story.
ain't sports great?
I can tell you about an "if" from the Ice Bowl where we woulda been champs.
Two way street Kevin with all that. I wouldn't be shocked to see Dallas run for 200 plus on your defense... "IF"

The best thing you guys have going for you is teams seldom sweep in this series.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm talking about the teams we have played against . Eagles and maybe the Giants is who I would take over ours. As far as everyone- Denver, Seattle, Ariz, Rams, Vikings, Philly, NE, Texans- for sure. Giants, Buff, Jets , Lions , Panthers???
Thanks for the clarification that you'll take our D over the bottom 3rd in the NFL. Now what about the Ravens D? You do know they were and still the #1 rated D in the NFL. Don't discredit them just becauae Dak and Co. made them look bad.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"games won with rookies are twice as sweet when its not supposed to happen"

With apologies to Eddie Felson played by the late great Paul Newman in Color of Money

:suds:

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas is the class of the division currently but I for one am optimistic on Thursday.Redskins out gained Dallas week 2 and if Kirk doesn't throw the pick in the endzone to ice the game by going up 10 with about 2:30 to go it's a different story.but he did so it's a loss. Enjoy the holidays gentlemen as for me personally since the Cubs won my year is set no matter what happens.:suds:
I've considered the whoke Cousins played bad and probably won't dobit twice, but this offense has completely changed since week two with the confidence theve gained over the season. should be a good game, hoping the NFL did you no favors playing Sunday night into a Thursday game. I thought they figured it out that wasn't a great idea when they had Dallas do it.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've considered the whoke Cousins played bad and probably won't dobit twice, but this offense has completely changed since week two with the confidence theve gained over the season. should be a good game, hoping the NFL did you no favors playing Sunday night into a Thursday game. I thought they figured it out that wasn't a great idea when they had Dallas do it.

Skins will need 35 points to win imo

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
setting up for a helluva game and the Redskins better not spoil my turkey day dinner

The Cubs winning will be even better with a slice of Dallas sweep of the Redskins on Turkey day

It should be a great game here's to no injuries and and a good football game :suds::suds:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the clarification that you'll take our D over the bottom 3rd in the NFL. Now what about the Ravens D? You do know they were and still the #1 rated D in the NFL. Don't discredit them just becauae Dak and Co. made them look bad.

I didn't see anything too special about it really. Like I said Jimmie Smith I'm sure would help, but great defenses don't do what they did yesterday. Suggs got to Dak once, maybe twice. They looked pretty average to me. I would take ours the way they were set up yesterday. Now, Smith out there may make a big difference. I don't care to watch the Ravens much.