• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing how teams beat themselves

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not saying the Colts are going to lose this game, but 3rd and 8 from the Eagles 20 with 5 minutes left - they decide to throw. If they run the ball they bring on Vinateria for a 38 yd fg at worst and go up 10. They throw - it gets picked and now its tied.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Philly is set up to win.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Eagles both lucky and good-

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back bad calls against the Colts. Now personally had I been the Colts coach I'd have ran the ball and kicked the FN rather than risk the Int. It would have put them up 10 and pretty much guarantee the win.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, two bad calls. The INT was definitely a hold as was the non horse collar. As far as the third down, I was shocked to see Luck in the shotgun. I thought for sure they would have ran as smart as they normally play. Then after the Eagles tied it, not sure about that play calling for the Colts. On another note, Sproles is looking like a steal from the Saints for a 5th rounder.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ROMOTOOWENS;554.7922 said:
Yes, two bad calls. The INT was definitely a hold as was the non horse collar. As far as the third down, I was shocked to see Luck in the shotgun. I thought for sure they would have ran as smart as they normally play. Then after the Eagles tied it, not sure about that play calling for the Colts. On another note, Sproles is looking like a steal from the Saints for a 5th rounder.

Maybe Sprouts will have a bad flu when we play them. I don't want to see our LB's attempt to cover him.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to an extent. If Luck kneels on it, they most likely win. There were bad calls but it was 11 penalties for over 100 to only 3 for the Colts. We got lucky in the 4th big time but they got some huge breaks too like the fumble at the 3. Then we bat a ball in the air for an easy pic and it flies out of bounds. The super easy pic Williams dropped in the end zone giving the Colts 3. Cooper dropping an easy TD catch. Foles stupidly sliding 1 yard short of the first along with 5+ dropped balls. A break here and there for Philly and we woulda been up big time. I can't believe Racist ass Riley Cooper got 25 million. What a bad contract.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all this shows is Philly can hang with some good teams on the road. Win or lose they proved something to me but I'm not going crazy cause we EASILY lose that game if Luck just kneels down.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree . McCoy and Sproles are going to be tough. Their TE looks really good too. Not sold on their WRs just yet. Im glad Djax went somewhere else. Foles has looked kind of shaky so far. Defensively they are getting banged up as well.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all this shows is Philly can hang with some good teams on the road. Win or lose they proved something to me but I'm not going crazy cause we EASILY lose that game if Luck just kneels down.

No doubt to me yall are the better team than the Colts. I didnt see the first quarter. I began watching it at the 7 minute mark of the 2nd so I missed some of the drops and things. Tough loss with Kendricks.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree to an extent. If Luck kneels on it, they most likely win. There were bad calls but it was 11 penalties for over 100 to only 3 for the Colts. We got lucky in the 4th big time but they got some huge breaks too like the fumble at the 3. Then we bat a ball in the air for an easy pic and it flies out of bounds. The super easy pic Williams dropped in the end zone giving the Colts 3. Cooper dropping an easy TD catch. Foles stupidly sliding 1 yard short of the first along with 5+ dropped balls. A break here and there for Philly and we woulda been up big time. I can't believe Racist ass Riley Cooper got 25 million. What a bad contract.

The slide by Foles was wierd. Cant fault him because thats what he is taught Im sure. It was funny the first play the next series though he dove head first.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Player mistakes and bad bounces are one thing. Close Ref Calls Are normal. Those two calls gave the a Eagles the game, plain and simple.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This does not excuse Luck's interception or the officials blatantly missing the interference, but that was absolutely ridiculous in-game management in a crucial situation. There is absolutely no reason to pass the ball in that situation. Absolutely no reason. That type of in-game management late in a game hits home with us Cowboy fans all too well.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This does not excuse Luck's interception or the officials blatantly missing the interference, but that was absolutely ridiculous in-game management in a crucial situation. There is absolutely no reason to pass the ball in that situation. Absolutely no reason. That type of in-game management late in a game hits home with us Cowboy fans all too well.

Agree. Before the play I told my son I'd run the ball for whatever yards I could get and kick a FN using every possible second I could kill off. Also told him the Colts probably pass but it will be an extremely safe pass or a throw away. I was wrong. As stated earlier I'd have ran the ball but if I called a pass play my orders would be throw it away if a receiver isn't completely free. Luck should have thrown that ball beyond the end zone.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen it plenty of times with the Cowboys the last few years. 2 and 3 TD leads in the 2nd half only to come out and throw the ball on three straight downs. It may be an ugly way to win, but three runs and a punt and burning time every possession wins ballgames

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen it plenty of times with the Cowboys the last few years. 2 and 3 TD leads in the 2nd half only to come out and throw the ball on three straight downs. It may be an ugly way to win, but three runs and a punt and burning time every possession wins ballgames

This wasn't even 3 downs and a punt situation. It was run the ball eat clock, kick a 3rd FG, and give the Eagles a little more than 4.5 minutes to score 10 points. Baring the refs help or a act of god the Colts had this game won. They fucked it up.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wasn't even 3 downs and a punt situation. It was run the ball eat clock, kick a 3rd FG, and give the Eagles a little more than 4.5 minutes to score 10 points. Baring the refs help or a act of god the Colts had this game won. They fucked it up.

At least we know it isn't just our team that can brain fart a game away.
To bad it had to happen going against an NFC East rival.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we know it isn't just our team that can brain fart a game away.
To bad it had to happen going against an NFC East rival.

It's being reported The NFL is investigating reports that Garrett was on the Colts sideline in the 4th qtr.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This wasn't even 3 downs and a punt situation. It was run the ball eat clock, kick a 37yd FG, and give the Eagles a little more than 4.5 minutes to score 10 points. Baring the refs help or a act of god the Colts had this game won. They fucked it up.

Fixed my typo to 37 yard FG

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Player mistakes and bad bounces are one thing. Close Ref Calls Are normal. Those two calls gave the a Eagles the game, plain and simple.

Come on, your just frustrated. If you really watch the hypothetical pass interference and I read this also on an online philly paper it looks like he changed direction and slipped. The horse tackle was really hard to see as it did look like that and we got burned on one just like that last week.

Did the refs let the Eagles drive 50 more yards after the horse collar call? If that wasn't called its 2nd and 7... does that mean we have no chance at coming back? Again, as mentioned online there was some really awful non calls on the Colts (one being during a Colts TD). The game ended with 11 penalties to 4 and we were charged with over 100 yards in penalties which was triple then what the Colts had.

The Eagles certainly could have lost. But our RBs and TEs are tremendous. Even if we lost we still proved we are a top team. And just like Steve Young said, "Watch out for the Eagles when they get their 1st half issues together. 64 points in the last 2 second halfs. You need to give Philly some props. Go watch that INT again. It really looks like he slipped on the cut back and the throw was wide too. But just kneel and win the game is how it probably should have ended.