• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am watching live conference with Robert Kraft, says he won't appeal

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get the point. You say we never met Paterno. I told you I have then you say you knew it. Make up your mind. No different than you saying The Pats will annihilate the NFL and win the appeal only to see Kraft drop it and you still claiming victory.
no, i knew you were one of "those penn state fans"

"i invited joe pa to my wedding!"

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but you got creepy defensive when i mentioned paterno and sandusky.

like i anticipated...
Riiiiiiiiight. That's what I did. I mean it's not like you didn't get defensive and had to mention them for no reason whatsoever, like it was related to the topic at all but go ahead and keep doing what you do best. Deflect, deflect, and deflect.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riiiiiiiiight. That's what I did. I mean it's not like you didn't get defensive and had to mention them for no reason whatsoever, like it was related to the topic at all but go ahead and keep doing what you do best. Deflect, deflect, and deflect.
ahh, the rhythmic slap slap slapping of your keyboard.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, but you got creepy defensive when i mentioned paterno and sandusky.

like i anticipated...

A. No he didn't.

B. It's really strange that you brought it up (even with your deflective nature).

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are the patriots fans who said this was going to be a war? :pound: The patriots knew all along they had no case and Kraft is just trying to backtrack now and save face.

It was always a long shot in terms of the Patriots team penalties because you would have to sue the NFL. That's a big deal and burns a lot of bridge. It says little about whether they had a case or not.

There are many more avenues for Brady to appeal.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,206.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a big, fat admission of guilt.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a big, fat admission of guilt.
Fuck no. Haven't you heard? This is a major victory for Kraft and the Pats. I'm waiting on the parade.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was always a long shot in terms of the Patriots team penalties because you would have to sue the NFL. That's a big deal and burns a lot of bridge. It says little about whether they had a case or not.

There are many more avenues for Brady to appeal.
Although I agree with this, there were countless posts from Pats fans about how the fine would get reduced or they would only lose one pick. Neither of which happened. Now it's time to conveniently change focus towards Brady's appeal. Not because it makes more sense, but because there is no other choice.

Every Pat's fan is hanging on by a thread hoping Brady's appeal is successful. If it is not, time to spark up the BBQ and prepare yourself for a delicious feast of crow.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I agree with this, there were countless posts from Pats fans about how the fine would get reduced or they would only lose one pick. Neither of which happened. Now it's time to conveniently change focus towards Brady's appeal. Not because it makes more sense, but because there is no other choice.

Every Pat's fan is hanging on by a thread hoping Brady's appeal is successful. If it is not, time to spark up the BBQ and prepare yourself for a delicious feast of crow.
nah, we'll just plan for parade #5.

i planned for 4 the minute we signed revis.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at it in this way for those of us that have kid(S) you know your child better than anyone so when another parent say's to you your Tommy hit my Billy in the eye for no reason you look and ask him is this true and you can tell if he truthful or not. Kraft had a one on one with Brady and like a true parent you know when your child is untruthful and like most parents we will fall on the sword for our kid and that's what he did.

I'm so emotional right now.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It doesn't hurt to hope does it? I think Kraft was full of fire and anger the last week or so and that's what you'll need if you are going to sue NFL. Maybe Goodell called his bluff or Kraft reconsidered but yeah I guess he decided it wasn't worth it.

Last edited:

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He says"

It looks like Robert Kraft is giving up and will not appeal and will accept what the NFL says the punishment should be

So yes it appears to be over

He wants the BS that has been going on for the last 4 months to end

What Kraft meant to say was, “I was wrong. I know I was wrong. I know if we fought this we would lose. So let me stand here and spout some BS so my moronic Pats fans will stand by me, then I’ll leave without answering questions, and stupid Pats fans will still support my cheating organization. Go Cheaters....Uh, I mean Go Pats.”

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"He says"

It looks like Robert Kraft is giving up and will not appeal and will accept what the NFL says the punishment should be

So yes it appears to be over

He wants the BS that has been going on for the last 4 months to end
He is basically admitting that his organization broke the rules.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't hurt to hope does it? I think Kraft was full of fire and anger the last week or so and that's what you'll need if you are going to sue NFL. Maybe Goodell called his bluff or Kraft reconsidered but yeah I guess he decided it wasn't worth it.
Nothing hurts as a die hard football fan. Well, I take that back, I am a Cardinal fan.

In the grand scheme, of course it's not worth it unless you are 100% innocent. The patriots are not, hence the multiple threads, opinions, etc. from opposing fans.

The thrill of victory may be worth the cheating, deception, etc. But the aftermath of being caught has got to be annoying. As a Cardinal fan, I wonder if a ring would mask the effects of being caught cheating. Of course all Pat's fans are going to say yes, but it has to be a bit exhausting listening to nothing but skepticism about the legitimacy of the rings. Nonetheless, the skepticism is more than justified.

I actually respect the fans that stand by their teams through thick and thin. I can honestly say, if the Cards were in the same situation, I would be holding judgement until the verdict was final just like most pats fans. How I would respond to the verdict if proven guilty is something I cannot answer. That is something you have to experience to truly know how you would feel.