• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am watching live conference with Robert Kraft, says he won't appeal

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing hurts as a die hard football fan. Well, I take that back, I am a Cardinal fan.

In the grand scheme, of course it's not worth it unless you are 100% innocent. The patriots are not, hence the multiple threads, opinions, etc. from opposing fans.

The thrill of victory may be worth the cheating, deception, etc. But the aftermath of being caught has got to be annoying. As a Cardinal fan, I wonder if a ring would mask the effects of being caught cheating. Of course all Pat's fans are going to say yes, but it has to be a bit exhausting listening to nothing but skepticism about the legitimacy of the rings. Nonetheless, the skepticism is more than justified.

I actually respect the fans that stand by their teams through thick and thin. I can honestly say, if the Cards were in the same situation, I would be holding judgement until the verdict was final just like most pats fans. How I would respond to the verdict if proven guilty is something I cannot answer. That is something you have to experience to truly know how you would feel.

You're fucking joking, right?