• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am I the only one not happy with this new coach so far?

Rick2583

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO I get the impression that he's coaching this team like it's CYO ball & he HAS to give EVERYONE a chance to play. It really bugs the hell out of me when he'll play someone like Sully 35 minutes one game & he's very productive & the next game he'll only play Sully 18-19 minutes.

He's also IMO not playing this new kid Olynik (forgive the spelling) enough. Bottom line, look I know there's not a line of superstars to choose from but PLEASE pick 5 starters 30-35 minutes and let them play as regulars. And if they're dumping just forget about this post.

Nothing against this new coach but I was against the 6 years right from the beginning.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I typically stay off team boards when I have a very negative opinion to share but I can't resist this time.

From what I understand, Danny Ainge hired this guy and, if true, he succeeded in proving his status as the worst GM in all of American sports. He just hamstrung your franchise and sold its soul to some kid from college pretending to be an NBA coach. 6 years for an experiment? Fire them both now and move on.

Rick2583

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I typically stay off team boards when I have a very negative opinion to share but I can't resist this time.

From what I understand, Danny Ainge hired this guy and, if true, he succeeded in proving his status as the worst GM in all of American sports. He just hamstrung your franchise and sold its soul to some kid from college pretending to be an NBA coach. 6 years for an experiment? Fire them both now and move on.

I questioned from the beginning on whether this guy was NBA ready, let only given a 6 year deal before he ever coached an NBA game. I hope I'm wrong but I really think this will come back to bite this organization in the ass. I don't know what Ainge was thinking.