• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alliance of American Football

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeze dude. Just trying to get more fans of a new league. Get the stick out of your ass.
There is no stick, you could not accept and move past the fact I have no interest. You kept harping I was not the problem here. I said multiple times it's not for me but enjoy you could not accept that. Don't hang your drama on me, if there is a stick to remove it's on your end. (Pun Intended)

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no stick, you could not accept and move past the fact I have no interest. You kept harping I was not the problem here. I said multiple times it's not for me but enjoy you could not accept that. Don't hang your drama on me, if there is a stick to remove it's on your end. (Pun Intended)

I was just giving you reasons why this league might be different. Jesus Christ.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since you seem to delight in being a miserable red-ass, what is YOUR goal here?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you seem to delight in being a miserable red-ass, what is YOUR goal here?
Read the entire thread and get back with me, if you're that interested.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. The question still stands, oh miserable one.
If you had you wouldn't need to ask. I stated from the outset I would not watch based on past failures additionally on multiple posts I expressed to others to enjoy if they were so inclined. I was simply replying to questions posed to me by others and to some degree with their intent to try and persuade me. Had you read the entire thread as you stated that would have been obvious to you.

It's a message board, I was answering questions by other posters and defending my opinion, not sure why that seems to be an issue

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or I can watch re-runs of little house on the prairie.

Look people think this is great idea good for them enjoy, I won't waste time watching sub par play just not worth the effort.

bXUzlAQ.gif

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like they are taking care of the players as well. I'm just happy to see it will be "gimmick" free unlike the XFL was. Seems to be well organized by quality people.

All 1,100 players, will be full-time employees with fully covered medical insurance for themselves and their families, postsecondary education scholarships and housing paid for by the league. Reportedly paid $85,000 per season.

The AAF over the past two-plus years has recruited former Yahoo entertainment chief Erik Schwartz as head of technology and it has lured tech talent from Tesla Motors, BitTorrent and Lockheed Martin Corp.'s F-35 stealth fighter project. That team — totaling 60 people at AAF's South of Market offices — has grafted technology from a half-dozen partners that the league will roll out next month.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't know any sports fan who would complain about more football. You, sir, are an anomaly, and that's not a complement.

I would never complain about more "good high level football".

But that's only going to happen if the NFL extends their regular season.

High school, college, CFL, XFL, this league, none of them meet that condition.

So while I may not complain about it, I most certainly will not be watching it.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did kaepernick get a roster spot?

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would never complain about more "good high level football".

But that's only going to happen if the NFL extends their regular season.

High school, college, CFL, XFL, this league, none of them meet that condition.

So while I may not complain about it, I most certainly will not be watching it.
To each his own I guess. I like football enough to give it a try. If it was like the XFL, I probably would not though. This league seems to understand that the structure is crucial. They put good people in high places and are not changing the game. They also have affiliations with NFL teams.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They actually have a pretty cool idea going on with each AAF team having players only from certain local colleges and each team also having affiliations with NFL and CFL teams.

Definitely gonna check this out. Can't be any worse than the college season this year with Bama and Clemson just steam rolling everybody.

Go Stallions I guess. Double dipping with the Seahawks and Idaho.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To each his own I guess. I like football enough to give it a try. If it was like the XFL, I probably would not though. This league seems to understand that the structure is crucial. They put good people in high places and are not changing the game. They also have affiliations with NFL teams.

As a rule once the Super Bowl is over I find myself giving one eye to the odd hockey game. Not like I used to though.

A bit more once the NHL playoffs start.

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a rule once the Super Bowl is over I find myself giving one eye to the odd hockey game. Not like I used to though.

A bit more once the NHL playoffs start.
I tend to gravitate towards a little bit of hockey and a little bit of college basketball, but there is space for a little football. I don't do NBA. Not even for the playoffs.