• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All of a sudden, #10 Washington and #25 BYU looks like a good game

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be a real slobber-knocker of a game both teams with tough defenses and the offenses are only ok

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot's of potential that never really got fulfilled, he didn't receive the best of development... can't help to think we could have helped him better reach his potential
My guess would be to stick with football and forget taking a break to go on a Mission.

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could turn out to be a very interesting game.

UW's defense is solid and should give BYU trouble, but UW's offense and Browning in particular seems to struggle against physical defenses, and BYU's defense likes to play physical. It wouldn't shock me if this wasn't a 21-17 type game that wasn't decided until really late.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could turn out to be a very interesting game.

UW's defense is solid and should give BYU trouble, but UW's offense and Browning in particular seems to struggle against physical defenses, and BYU's defense likes to play physical. It wouldn't shock me if this wasn't a 21-17 type game that wasn't decided until really late.

You never know what you're getting with Browning, sometimes he's good...sometimes he does this

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are Washington fans making this game out to be more than it is. they're not a P5 team ( which you fans think they are) their offense sucks, hell they don't have play action at all. if you look at the tape you will see, their Qb drops straight back. their scheme is elementary at best. They use a full back (which is cool) But ......;;; they're a top 20 team? Fuck if they are. I just looked at Gaskins stats what's up with that. and before you comment on his stats look them up. you'll think the same thing to, like WTF Gaskin. I hope Washington destroys them. because I hate TTDS. Do your job Washington, Utah hasn't lost to these fuckers since 2008. And if they win you will get the LOL of the week.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are Washington fans making this game out to be more than it is. they're not a P5 team ( which you fans think they are) their offense sucks, hell they don't have play action at all. if you look at the tape you will see, their Qb drops straight back. their scheme is elementary at best. They use a full back (which is cool) But ......;;; they're a top 20 team? Fuck if they are. I just looked at Gaskins stats what's up with that. and before you comment on his stats look them up. you'll think the same thing to, like WTF Gaskin. I hope Washington destroys them. because I hate TTDS. Do your job Washington, Utah hasn't lost to these fuckers since 2008. And if they win you will get the LOL of the week.
Two top 25 teams will clash in glorious Husky Stadium this Saturday night. Washington will do what Wisconsin failed to accomplish ... defeat BYU.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) UW fans didn't create this thread.
2) Cool story that you don't like their ranking, but they are indeed ranked.
3) They just beat a top 10 (lolz) at their house just two weeks ago.
4) If you think the multi shifting form of the fly sweep set they use is elementary, you are high as a kite. No one sees anything else like it.
5) I don't need to look up Gaskins numbers. It's the same thing every year. Seriously, he's ahead of last years pace by a fair margin. For whatever reason they simply don't get him going until after 25% of the season is already gone. New OC/Play caller and losing their stud LT just before the season started doesn't help.

There's still little chance they have less than 200 team rushing yards for this game.

6) Fuck you. UW doesn't owe you shit. You think you have any place to laugh at a team that already beat you at your house? :L Not a chance. I'd worry more about WSU if I were you. I've seen that putrid offense of the Utes.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU’s young cornerbacks are receiving a baptism by fire this season, and that was before facing Washington’s star QB

2JLLJN5CVZBNJPUW2TCFFT3M7A.jpg

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BYU is up to 20th now. The line is 17. Seems a bit high. Two mediocre offenses and two stout defenses although Washington's offense is less mediocre and their defense is stouter. That plus being at home is the reason for the 17 points. Should be a fun one to watch.

I agree 17 seems way too high. I am definitely not expecting UW to win by that much. This one definitely has the feel of a low scoring grind it out game.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah 84... back when you could be named national champions after coasting through a scrub schedule and winning the holiday bowl.

Also, that bullshit penalty on Locker flinging the ball over his head after he scored....

Now I’m just annoyed. BYU can eat a big bag of shit.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ah 84... back when you could be named national champions after coasting through a scrub schedule and winning the holiday bowl.

Also, that bullshit penalty on Locker flinging the ball over his head after he scored....

Now I’m just annoyed. BYU can eat a big bag of shit.
I think eating a bag of shit is against their honor code.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Football Picks: Week 5 Predictions for Every Game

1. No. 20 BYU (3-1) at No. 11 Washington (3-1), 8:30 p.m. ET

BYU deserved all the praise for its upset of Wisconsin in Madison, but the Cougars haven't displayed an offense that is consistently capable of navigating top competition. Washington, on the other hand, has arguably the best defense in the country. As long as turnovers don't give BYU easy scoring chances, the Dawgs should win handily.

Prediction: Washington 38, BYU 17

8de8f1119365536eaa38f948632e8267_crop_exact.jpg