• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All of a sudden, #10 Washington and #25 BYU looks like a good game

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, that reminds me, I need to go update those giant folded printouts I have of husky stadium and their decibel record I keep in my wallet for use around the water cooler at work. BRB...

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dn3_GnrU4AcDZua.jpg
giphy.gif

Myles

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know if a game is gonna be good or not? Game seems good, is a blowout, now you wasted 3 hours.

My advice is to block out every Saturday from late August through November like a normal person.
I think a good game is one that looks like it could be close on paper. Also one that I would be bummed if I missed it when it was a close game. Even if this one went close the whole game, I wouldn't regret not watching it. I think "good game" is subjective and up to each of us as individuals to decide if we think it should be a good game. Some will think Ball State vs Bowling Green is a good game. I don't, because I won't regret not watching it. If Ohio State vs Penn State ends up going to overtime, I would regret not watching it.

If a game is a blowout and you watch all 3 hours, that is on you. That is what the remote is for.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I block access? I can honestly say I know nothing about it. But it if makes you feel better

the internet is serious business, brah

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a good game is one that looks like it could be close on paper. Also one that I would be bummed if I missed it when it was a close game. Even if this one went close the whole game, I wouldn't regret not watching it. I think "good game" is subjective and up to each of us as individuals to decide if we think it should be a good game. Some will think Ball State vs Bowling Green is a good game. I don't, because I won't regret not watching it. If Ohio State vs Penn State ends up going to overtime, I would regret not watching it.

If a game is a blowout and you watch all 3 hours, that is on you. That is what the remote is for.

*useful*

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. He was a high school QB in Boise when we were going on all those top 5/top 10 runs. Damn that feels like a long time ago, probably because it was. After he won MVP at the Elite 11 which is the most prestigious QB camp, he announced he was choosing BYU over Boise.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no chance BYU didn't use everything they have against Wisky so there shouldn't be any real surprises from a defensive standpoint. UW doesn't bliz much and stays in pretty assignment sound formations which is what you need against a shifting offense. They haven't been deadly against the run thanks to Vea leaving, but they haven't been getting gashed either. Its going to come down to which team runs the ball better and I like UW's chances there.

Of course they really need to clean up the special teams cover units and keep Ahmed and other weapons involved like last week. Jones has been emerging and that's a potential huge plus as well. I like BYU to cover, but UW to win.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no chance BYU didn't use everything they have against Wisky so there shouldn't be any real surprises from a defensive standpoint. UW doesn't bliz much and stays in pretty assignment sound formations which is what you need against a shifting offense. They haven't been deadly against the run thanks to Vea leaving, but they haven't been getting gashed either. Its going to come down to which team runs the ball better and I like UW's chances there.

Of course they really need to clean up the special teams cover units and keep Ahmed and other weapons involved like last week. Jones has been emerging and that's a potential huge plus as well. I like BYU to cover, but UW to win.
Salvon Ahmed still looking to cut it loose

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahmed shouldn't get as many carries as Gaskin as Miles is a 4th year veteran that is always a cut away from a big play on his own, but Salvon needs more than 3-4 a game. I think 12-15 a game is solid. He needs reps for next year and to keep Gaskin more fresh if for no other reason. I think also Hamdan needs more experience with what this kid does well. They need to get on the same page. That won't happen in practice alone. The kid needs consistent reps in live games. It was nice to see that last week. Let's keep that going.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He was a high school QB in Boise when we were going on all those top 5/top 10 runs. Damn that feels like a long time ago, probably because it was. After he won MVP at the Elite 11 which is the most prestigious QB camp, he announced he was choosing BYU over Boise.

Lot's of potential that never really got fulfilled, he didn't receive the best of development... can't help to think we could have helped him better reach his potential