• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for those who are wondering...

The new Avi is a picture of the Washington Capitals Penialty Box after what happened last night.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky Starks is out up to 3 months with an injured neck but they might keep him on TV in a non-wrestling role.

That sucks. I like Ricky a lot and think he's got a bright future. He's definitely one of the younger guys that you can see is gonna be a multi-time world champ one day. At least its not super serious and he can still be on TV

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky Starks is out up to 3 months with an injured neck but they might keep him on TV in a non-wrestling role.

That sucks. I like Ricky a lot and think he's got a bright future. He's definitely one of the younger guys that you can see is gonna be a multi-time world champ one day. At least its not super serious and he can still be on TV

He reminds me alot of The Rock when he was with the Nation.

I agree. If I started a Promotion and buyout AEW. I would do a MJF vs Starks fued with Max playing face

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't warm up to Orange Cassidy, he just doesn't look like he belongs in the biz.
He’s a fine midcard comedy guy but shouldn't be near the main event. He needs to evolve somehow because as I’ve said before, he hasn’t done anything new for quite a while now.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s a fine midcard comedy guy but shouldn't be near the main event. He needs to evolve somehow because as I’ve said before, he hasn’t done anything new for quite a while now.

But I think he did in his feud with Jericho but..............

then back to normal.

Cody Rhodes with nothing i love more in this wide world. A FUCKING GOOD PROMO

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I expect to see the unusual in the pro rasslin' biz, this guy looks like the kid who mows my lawn.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cassidy is like a one trick pony who should be put down by now. He’s gotten so stale even if the fans in attendance still like him

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I think he did in his feud with Jericho but..............

then back to normal.

Cody Rhodes with nothing i love more in this wide world. A FUCKING GOOD PROMO

Lol, wut? That promo may have been the worst one Cody has ever done. It was so cringy bad. Worst part of an otherwise very good episode

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cassidy is like a one trick pony who should be put down by now. He’s gotten so stale even if the fans in attendance still like him

All the dirts saying he got legit KO'd in the match tonight. They audibled the finish but the plan was always gonna be a 3 way

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, wut? That promo may have been the worst one Cody has ever done. It was so cringy bad. Worst part of an otherwise very good episode

I thought he should’ve done that promo in ring gear.

that was a Cody wrestler not Cody executive promo

it’s a small detail but those matter imo

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the dirts saying he got legit KO'd in the match tonight. They audibled the finish but the plan was always gonna be a 3 way
Looks like PAC realized something was wrong after that powerbomb and didn't really do anything serious and went home early since it sounded like they were supposed to go to a time limit draw.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nagata-Mox match was fine for what it was and went probably the right amount of time.
Agree with @wildturkey that the Cody promo wasn’t one of his better ones and came out of the 80’s when they usually went with the foreign heel.
The YB-SCU match was what you’d except from a YB match. Didn’t like that they’ve been building towards the Daniels and Kaz breakup after they lost and then didn’t let it sink in. Also seemed like Nick did a lot more selling during the match than Matt. And that Matt imitation of HBK came off awful and not in the way they wanted it to.
The Pinnacle angle came right out of the Attitude Era. And it seems like they’re going from a violent match that should be the feud ender to another Stadium Stampede. Not how I would’ve done it but I’m willing to wait and see where it goes from there.
And are Britt and Jade going to have a feud to determine who is “that bitch!”?
Not surprised Miro beat Darby. Having Miro lose would’ve probably killed him off for good. What I don’t get is why the Dark Order would come out to save Sting when he threatened them with the baseball bat a couple of weeks ago. Also, if they go with the Miro-Archer match, I feel like Jake will screw Archer with some type of explanation of not taking his advice.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nagata-Mox match was fine for what it was and went probably the right amount of time.
Agree with @wildturkey that the Cody promo wasn’t one of his better ones and came out of the 80’s when they usually went with the foreign heel.
The YB-SCU match was what you’d except from a YB match. Didn’t like that they’ve been building towards the Daniels and Kaz breakup after they lost and then didn’t let it sink in. Also seemed like Nick did a lot more selling during the match than Matt. And that Matt imitation of HBK came off awful and not in the way they wanted it to.
The Pinnacle angle came right out of the Attitude Era. And it seems like they’re going from a violent match that should be the feud ender to another Stadium Stampede. Not how I would’ve done it but I’m willing to wait and see where it goes from there.
And are Britt and Jade going to have a feud to determine who is “that bitch!”?
Not surprised Miro beat Darby. Having Miro lose would’ve probably killed him off for good. What I don’t get is why the Dark Order would come out to save Sting when he threatened them with the baseball bat a couple of weeks ago. Also, if they go with the Miro-Archer match, I feel like Jake will screw Archer with some type of explanation of not taking his advice.
- the bucks also made fun of macho man and I think hogan. I agree that the hbk one didn’t come off like they probably wanted.
- yes it was an 80s promo and Cody bringing out the American dream was pretty cool
- I hope pinnacle wins and ends the feud. IC had their time. But my guess is we go 3 major matches with that feud.
- 100% agree with the lack of camera work for scu after the loss. Kaz did an incredible shocked sell job. But there was probably some reality in there as well.
- dark order is obsessed with sting on BTE, which is basically canon at this point.
- yes, Miro had to win. And this is probably the face turn they’ve been teasing archer for the last few months

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- the bucks also made fun of macho man and I think hogan. I agree that the hbk one didn’t come off like they probably wanted.
- yes it was an 80s promo and Cody bringing out the American dream was pretty cool
- I hope pinnacle wins and ends the feud. IC had their time. But my guess is we go 3 major matches with that feud.
- 100% agree with the lack of camera work for scu after the loss. Kaz did an incredible shocked sell job. But there was probably some reality in there as well.
- dark order is obsessed with sting on BTE, which is basically canon at this point.
- yes, Miro had to win. And this is probably the face turn they’ve been teasing archer for the last few months
Agree about the Pinnacle-IC. I feel like IC will win Stadium Stampede and then there can be some type of elimination/Survivor Series match to finish it off. I’d have ideas about how to do that but no need to think about it until if/when that time comes.
I thought that they were past that on BTE. Don’t think that had mentioned for a while now but could be mistaken.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree about the Pinnacle-IC. I feel like IC will win Stadium Stampede and then there can be some type of elimination/Survivor Series match to finish it off. I’d have ideas about how to do that but no need to think about it until if/when that time comes.
I thought that they were past that on BTE. Don’t think that had mentioned for a while now but could be mistaken.
Yeah, that could work.
But again, pinnacle needs to win this feud or they’re dead in the water.

don’t love the big fall bit if Jericho is back asking for a rematch to take place the same month.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, that could work.
But again, pinnacle needs to win this feud or they’re dead in the water.

don’t love the big fall bit if Jericho is back asking for a rematch to take place the same month.

I think the Pinnacle/IC fued can go back and forth for awhile as long as it ends with Jericho putting over MJF decisively in a singles match at the end.