• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJF got his ass kicked by a little girl
And this is why, Heel or Face, im a MJF fan

Speaking on Casual Conversations with The Classic, MJF was asked about the young fan getting media time in the aftermath of the show.

She’s a terrorist. Let’s talk about it,” MJF said. “We need to talk about this. So here’s the deal. I’m wrestling a match, I think we’re like three minutes in at this point. I’m just about to beat Will in a matter of seconds, and this guy, because he’s scared of me, he hops over the guard rail. He tries to leave the arena. Wild stuff. So now, to protect the integrity of our sport, I’m chasing after this guy. What a wuss. But I care about our company.

“So let me catch up to this guy so we can continue on with this match. When I got a hold of him, I’m beating him up with ease in this crowd. But it was a pretty hostile environment. Then, out of nowhere, a girl pulls a gun out. Now, I don’t know if you can see the gun when you watch the match back, but she had me at gunpoint and then proceeded to strike me in the chest. Repeatedly.”

MJF Defends Flipping Off Seven-Year-Old 'Terrorist' Who Attacked Him On AEW Dynamite

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how Okada avoided basically every hardcore spot in B&G and then just disappears before the end of the match