• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Read something yesterday that SRS broke...................

That the WWE Reached out to a "Promentant AEW Star under contract" who turned them down.

Did the WWE reach out to Mox or Punk and they said sure???????????????????

Is Mox injured?

Is CM Punk still hurt or suffer a setback?

I just can't wrap my brain around the All Out main event next week????????????????????

Yeah I'm not sure what to make of it either. AEW never has count out/DQ/non definitive endings to major matches. They could do a time limit draw I guess.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I feel like AEWs roster is a little bloated at this point so I don't think letting a talent out of their contract is the worst idea but either Moxely or Punk are way too valuable to lose

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to see a little of the last match last night, Kenny Omega taking time shaking Dragon Lees hand and having a minute or so words complimenting him on the match while they were trying to close out the show with Lee getting unmasked.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*camera cuts to kid in crowd dressed like Orange Cassidy*

"That kid is gonna be a failure"- Chris Jericho

:pound::pound: :pound:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks ago, Ethan Page complained about not getting tv time... hasn't been seen since. Wonder if he has a legit gripe. :scratch:

Also curious as to what the plans are for All Out because there's not too much going on for that at the moment. Wonder if they'll do some type of schmoz for the main event and redo it at All Out.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Two weeks ago, Ethan Page complained about not getting tv time... hasn't been seen since. Wonder if he has a legit gripe. :scratch:

Also curious as to what the plans are for All Out because there's not too much going on for that at the moment. Wonder if they'll do some type of schmoz for the main event and redo it at All Out.

They need ROH up and running to make sure more wrestlers get fair TV time.

AEW almost never has screwy endings but they're giving away their biggest money match on free TV a couple weeks before a major PPV. If they ever planned a one time exception now would be the time

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I heard MJF is returning soon..............

He interferes and causes double DQ to end the show

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See the problem with that is, back when Tony Khan was in his “we will never be like WWE” phase of media speak he said they would never do a screwy finish like that in the main event and so now he’s booked himself into a corner. Either he books a clean finish which is the dumbest thing he could do, or he goes back on another one of his “promises”.

He’s done overbooked main events before with tons of interference leading to a controversial finish so I think that’s the unfortunate way he goes about this to not go back on his word. I see MJF screwing Punk making Moxley the only AEW Champion.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See the problem with that is, back when Tony Khan was in his “we will never be like WWE” phase of media speak he said they would never do a screwy finish like that in the main event and so now he’s booked himself into a corner. Either he books a clean finish which is the dumbest thing he could do, or he goes back on another one of his “promises”.

He’s done overbooked main events before with tons of interference leading to a controversial finish so I think that’s the unfortunate way he goes about this to not go back on his word. I see MJF screwing Punk making Moxley the only AEW Champion.

I think he does this at 10 minutes before the show ends. Cut to commerical, Spilt screen to give MJF sometime to bask in what he did

Near the end of the break, Last commercial, Cameraman gets threatened to follow MJF to the back. Khan Confronts him and before we fade to black Khan makes the match a triple threat, with Punk or Mox Provocation after MJF interference attack on both

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need ROH up and running to make sure more wrestlers get fair TV time.

AEW almost never has screwy endings but they're giving away their biggest money match on free TV a couple weeks before a major PPV. If they ever planned a one time exception now would be the time
As for Page, I have a feeling he’ll help Colton beat Billy on Wednesday.

Definitely wouldn’t shock me to see him in some capacity. I’m thinking that they don’t do this match on free television if something like that isn’t planned.

I think he’d screw Moxley over Punk because he still has unfinished business with Punk since he feels like he was screwed in his last match with him.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That world title match

Awkward Dodge GIF by Tinashe

That was a weirdass show. They built it at some huge match up, yet put it on a 9 with the Trios match as the main event, which tips you off there's gonna be shenanigans. But then the timing of the rest of the show was off after that match like it was a real injury (I don't think it was) and you could tell they were having to stall to pad time the entire rest of the show. And so far, I haven't seen any credible information about what the fuck is going on. The speculation that makes the most sense that I've seen so far is Punk is still hurt and will be out longer than they thought, so he came back early to job so they won't have to do the "Interim" thing for the next few months. But if that's true, they sure did pick a weird way to get there.

Speaking of Interims, I see that SRS confirmed that Thunder Rosa really is injured. They better not fucking put the title on Baker again. It's past time for something fresh. Storm or Hayter please. Personally, I'd go with Hayter. You got a ready-made story sitting right there with her winning and Baker being jealous that her protege won.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

More crazy shit backstage news. Apparently Eddie Kingston has been on a 2 week suspension because he took a swing at Sammy Guevara, who called him a fat fuck during an argument.

Honestly, dude should have been given a pay raise

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The speculation that makes the most sense that I've seen so far is Punk is still hurt and will be out longer than they thought, so he came back early to job so they won't have to do the "Interim" thing for the next few months. But if that's true, they sure did pick a weird way to get there.

I know this is getting into Zapruder film type shit but someone on social media pointed out that before the match Punk climbs to the top rope and jumps down to the mat right before the bell rings. That seems like way too much unnecessary force to put on a broken foot if it was still healing

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I know this is getting into Zapruder film type shit but someone on social media pointed out that before the match Punk climbs to the top rope and jumps down to the mat right before the bell rings. That seems like way too much unnecessary force to put on a broken foot if it was still healing

Just to clarify, the point is he wouldn't be doing things like that if he was still injured . I think the injury is a complete work at this point and they run it back at All Out. Who knows though? That match was Montreal/Fingerpoke of doom levels weird.

Also I hate crapping on internet favorites but Cornette, the newsletter guys and seemingly every comment section loves Ricky Starks. What am I missing there? I don't actively dislike him but I'm curious why he's getting so much hype right now