• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering why the new All Atlantic title has Japan and China flags on it when they’re not near the Atlantic area. :noidea:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering why the new All Atlantic title has Japan and China flags on it when they’re not near the Atlantic area. :noidea:

I do not understand why they went with that name. Even if it was just Atlantic touching nations, it still isn't a good name. "International", "Transnational", "International Openweight", any one of those is better and it took like 3 seconds of thought.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not understand why they went with that name. Even if it was just Atlantic touching nations, it still isn't a good name. "International", "Transnational", "International Openweight", any one of those is better and it took like 3 seconds of thought.
Absolutely. Although I don’t see why they needed another mens singles title to start with when they are having trouble getting people to care about their other secondary title.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely. Although I don’t see why they needed another mens singles title to start with when they are having trouble getting people to care about their other secondary title.

Gives them stuff for others on their roster to do. And the TNT was fine until recently. Once they get it off of Sky and on Wardlow, it'll be fine. I don't really mind it. Titles are just easy storyline devices anyway so if another title helps get more people on TV, that's fine by me

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dominion results that will affect Forbidden Door (spoilers for anyone that hasn't seen the show yet)

Tanahashi wins, setting up Moxley vs Tanahashi for the AEW Interim Title (which everyone knew what happening)

Zach Sabre Jr challenged Bryan Danielson, which should be a submission match fan's dream

And in a bit of a surprise Jay White defeated Okada to win the IWGP Heavyweight title. It looked like we were gonna get Hangman/Okada, and we still might, but this throws things up in the air. Might end up being some kind of multi-man match with White/Cole/maybe some other BC/Elite members vs Okada/Hangman and others

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AEW star Jeff Hardy was arrested earlier today in Volusia County, Florida.

Hardy has been charged with DUI (Alcohol or Drugs), third offense within ten years, driving while license canceled/suspended/revoked and violation of restrictions placed on driver's license.

Hardy was processed into Volusia County Jail at 12:45 AM Hardy is currently listed as incarcerated.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hardy has been charged with DUI (Alcohol or Drugs), third offense within ten years, driving while license canceled/suspended/revoked and violation of restrictions placed on driver's license.

Hardy was processed into Volusia County Jail at 12:45 AM Hardy is currently listed as incarcerated.
He needs to go back to rehab and just retire. It’s obvious this is going to be a life long battle for him. I don’t believe he needs the money and just needs to do stuff that makes him happy like his music and art and riding his tractor around his property.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Reports out there saying his BAC was .294. That's barely able to stand drunk.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to go back to rehab and just retire. It’s obvious this is going to be a life long battle for him. I don’t believe he needs the money and just needs to do stuff that makes him happy like his music and art and riding his tractor around his property.

His 3rd DUI in less than 10 years and he was driving with a suspended license, he may end up in jail this time.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, close to four times the legal limit. I don’t even know if TK can justify keeping him on the roster at this point, especially since this wasn’t a first time occurrence.
I say they should substitute FTR in there instead, have them win and do a title vs title match with Cobb and O’Khan at Forbidden Door.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His 3rd DUI in less than 10 years and he was driving with a suspended license, he may end up in jail this time.

He should. It's the best thing for him at this point. Nothing else has got him to get his shit together so maybe sobering up in jail for a few months to years will get his life together

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow, close to four times the legal limit. I don’t even know if TK can justify keeping him on the roster at this point, especially since this wasn’t a first time occurrence.
I say they should substitute FTR in there instead, have them win and do a title vs title match with Cobb and O’Khan at Forbidden Door.

They should correct the mistake they made at DoN and put the titles on Hobbs/Starks.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should correct the mistake they made at DoN and put the titles on Hobbs/Starks.
Wouldn’t be the worst idea either. I was hoping that they would’ve won at DoN and started a feud with FTR for the belts. Probably could have some good matches with those four.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It breaks my heart because i was a fan of his................

How fucking stupid does a person have to be to drink 3 times the legal limit and decide their good to drive.

Someone mentioned he needs DDP on the wrestling forum i post at. We are past that IMO. The only 2 things that can him are:

A) Time behind Bars and Concreate

B ) Jeff Fucking Hardy.

LyquidMetal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jeff seriously needs biggtime help before he winds up like Tammy Sytch.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dax/Ospreay slapped. Had no idea Dax was that good in ring. I mean I knew he was good, but the matches he's been having over the last couple of months he's really hit another level that I didn't know he had.