• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any time he's in a big match, Hangman delivers. Dude is money.
Hangman is good but just don’t see him as a main eventer. I feel like he’s a solid upper midcarder and could see him going for the TNT title if he loses to Punk.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn’t know where the hard camera is yet…still a ways to go.

AEW doesn't emphasis that. A lot of their talent will hit certain moves without lining it up for the hard camera, even ones that spent extensive time in WWE.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, the title of the article said "spoiler" so I thought it would give people an option to not have it spoiled. Didn't know the link would include a synopsis in it. My bad.

Also if someone can send a message to the AEW brass it's time to turn Lambert and MOTY face. I speak for the entire internet when I say they're our favorite part of the show!

Tay Conti has to wear the 2nd belt as a heel move

Both Tay/Sammy and MOTY put out promos on social media after the match last night. It heavily looks like the direction they are going is a double turn. At the very least, Sammy/Tay have switched to heel

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Tay/Sammy and MOTY put out promos on social media after the match last night. It heavily looks like the direction they are going is a double turn. At the very least, Sammy/Tay have switched to heel

The only part I like about this whole complete nonsense is how the actual heel in the story is being the heel

Wwe is especially bad at this with Becky, Bianca, Naomi all being a heel and not actually being the heel in the story

They liked doing jt with Daniel Bryan as well.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only part I like about this whole complete nonsense is how the actual heel in the story is being the heel

Wwe is especially bad at this with Becky, Bianca, Naomi all being a heel and not actually being the heel in the story

They liked doing jt with Daniel Bryan as well.

Bryan isn't a full on bad guy heel though. He and BCC are more rough and tumble tough guy tweeners

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryan isn't a full on bad guy heel though. He and BCC are more rough and tumble tough guy tweeners

Yeah. I meant wwe Daniel Bryan not this bcc guy

Bryan would be the instigator and somehow be the face

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well past his prime and never really brought much to the table.
Agreed. Angelico’s little dance going to the ring was the best part of the act in my opinion.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some random matches I’d like to see if the huge announcement is for a NJPW-AEW super show:
Okada vs Danielson
Punk vs Tanahashi
Ospreay vs Omega
Shingo vs Hangman
Naito vs Adam Cole
Suzuki vs Jericho
Jay White vs PAC
Sammy vs Hiromu
FTR vs Dangerous Tekkers
Hobbs vs Ishii
MJF vs Ibushi
Starks vs Sanada
Danhausen vs Yano

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AEW/NJPW supershow is official.

Forbidden Door takes place on June 26th

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some random matches I’d like to see if the huge announcement is for a NJPW-AEW super show:
Okada vs Danielson
Punk vs Tanahashi
Ospreay vs Omega
Shingo vs Hangman
Naito vs Adam Cole
Suzuki vs Jericho
Jay White vs PAC
Sammy vs Hiromu
FTR vs Dangerous Tekkers
Hobbs vs Ishii
MJF vs Ibushi
Starks vs Sanada
Danhausen vs Yano

I think there's a very good chance we get Okada/Danielson.

I think its pretty much a lock we're gonna get Punk vs Kenta, likely for the AEW Title as Punk's first defense

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's a very good chance we get Okada/Danielson.

I think its pretty much a lock we're gonna get Punk vs Kenta, likely for the AEW Title as Punk's first defense
Saw the tweet about that challenge. Not looking nearly as forward to that as I would a match with Tanahashi. Those two I think would put on a clinic and a match a lot of people in the back should watch and take notes on.
As much as I’d like Danielson and Okada, it sounded like Meltzer was expecting something like a six man tag with BCC vs United Empire. I really hope that’s wrong.
And from my match listings, I’m skeptical on Omega even being ready by that point.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okada vs Danielson
Punk vs Tanahashi
Ospreay vs Omega
Shingo vs Hangman
Naito vs Adam Cole
Suzuki vs Jericho
Jay White vs PAC
Sammy vs Hiromu
FTR vs Dangerous Tekkers
Hobbs vs Ishii
MJF vs Ibushi
Starks vs Sanada
Danhausen vs Yano

I said this on Bleacherreport app Thursday.

I think it should be some Champion vs Champion

Like Tag Champs, Women's ( If NJPW has one) and Heavyweight

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NJPW doesn’t have a womens division but do own Stardom so they could possibly send say Kairi Sane over to face Thunder Rosa.
If it were tag champs at the moment, it’d be Jurassic Express vs Jeff Cobb and Great O’Khan. That wouldn’t really be an appealing matchup at all. A potential Okada and Punk match would be good though (since I’m assuming he’ll beat Hangman at Double or Nothing). And it’d be Sammy against either EVIL or Ibushi since they’re both secondary champions at the moment. EVIL and the House of Torture stuff is awful and really hope they wouldn’t go with that.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NJPW doesn’t have a womens division but do own Stardom so they could possibly send say Kairi Sane over to face Thunder Rosa.
If it were tag champs at the moment, it’d be Jurassic Express vs Jeff Cobb and Great O’Khan. That wouldn’t really be an appealing matchup at all. A potential Okada and Punk match would be good though (since I’m assuming he’ll beat Hangman at Double or Nothing). And it’d be Sammy against either EVIL or Ibushi since they’re both secondary champions at the moment. EVIL and the House of Torture stuff is awful and really hope they wouldn’t go with that.

I kinda agree with the Tag. 3 big men and 1 crusier. Ya no

I think even Hangman vs Okada Screams good.

Give Osprey to MJF. 2 very different styles but I think they can combine for a MOTY Cantidate

Have Mox issue a open challenge and feed him Kushida

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Champion vs Champion booking is tough in an interpromotional show because neither side wants their champions to lose, especially their world champion. I think they'll go with dream matches where each promotion's world champion wins.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Champion vs Champion booking is tough in an interpromotional show because neither side wants their champions to lose, especially their world champion. I think they'll go with dream matches where each promotion's world champion wins.
You bring up a good point....

I think MJF vs Osprey has propensity to be a dream match

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda agree with the Tag. 3 big men and 1 crusier. Ya no

I think even Hangman vs Okada Screams good.

Give Osprey to MJF. 2 very different styles but I think they can combine for a MOTY Cantidate

Have Mox issue a open challenge and feed him Kushida
The problem with MJF vs Ospreay is it’d be two dickhead heels facing each other. For MJF, they could go Tanahashi since he’s a huge baby-face and could take a loss. If Sammy wasn’t a heel now, I’d say he and Ospreay could have a really good match.