• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worth the wait. Fantastic long term storytelling, showing it still can be done. Hangman is a motherfucking star.

PPV as a whole was pretty damn good. MJF/Darby stole the show right from the start. Punk/Eddie was hell of a lot of fun as was Miro/Danielson. And Jay Lethal? Hell yeah.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to be able to watch the show for a couple of days due to my work schedule but saw that Ishii is coming in while he’s over here. For those of you that haven’t seen him, you’re in for a treat.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worth the wait. Fantastic long term storytelling, showing it still can be done. Hangman is a motherfucking star.

PPV as a whole was pretty damn good. MJF/Darby stole the show right from the start. Punk/Eddie was hell of a lot of fun as was Miro/Danielson. And Jay Lethal? Hell yeah.

You know. I used this Covid time, and trust me I've had alot of time, to think about what i want for work and Career.

Most of it is working creative in Wrestling. Doing alot of Writing and Storylines.

Not going to be able to watch the show for a couple of days due to my work schedule but saw that Ishii is coming in while he’s over here. For those of you that haven’t seen him, you’re in for a treat.
Sounds like me next Weekend ;)

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know. I used this Covid time, and trust me I've had alot of time, to think about what i want for work and Career.

Most of it is working creative in Wrestling. Doing alot of Writing and Storylines.

Sounds like me next Weekend ;)
The joys of working overnight shifts. :sigh:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Match is this Wednesday if you want to catch it live.

Okada is over touring the US with Ishii, gotta think its only a matter of time before the coin drops in AEW

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Match is this Wednesday if you want to catch it live.

Okada is over touring the US with Ishii, gotta think its only a matter of time before the coin drops in AEW
Won’t be able to watch it live (go to bed around 4-5 pm) but I always watch it off my dvr.
I believe both are in tag league and Ishii was here to face Jay White (who I’d love to see come in for a shot or two) so I guess Ishii is doing this real quick before he heads back.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was blown away by the MJF/Darby match. Just perfect storytelling and face/heel dynamics.

The worldtitle match felt monumental for both Hangman and the company. Hangman for obvious reasons but for AEW it's their first homegrown star to win the world's title. I've never connected with him the way everyone else does but his promos have been main event caliber lately. He seems ready. Danielson is a strange first challenger if that's where they're going next. Can either afford a loss this early in their run?

I know AEW isn't big on rematches but Eddie/Punk felt like the first chapter in a longterm feud. I hope that one continues through the next PPV.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was blown away by the MJF/Darby match. Just perfect storytelling and face/heel dynamics.

The worldtitle match felt monumental for both Hangman and the company. Hangman for obvious reasons but for AEW it's their first homegrown star to win the world's title. I've never connected with him the way everyone else does but his promos have been main event caliber lately. He seems ready. Danielson is a strange first challenger if that's where they're going next. Can either afford a loss this early in their run?

I know AEW isn't big on rematches but Eddie/Punk felt like the first chapter in a longterm feud. I hope that one continues through the next PPV.

Agreed. Sometimes you just need multiple bouts to tell a story

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. Sometimes you just need multiple bouts to tell a story

Thirded. And I'd say add more people....

Have Mox to return with Eddie, under the story of him not needing others sympathy.

As for Punk.... that is a good question

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thirded. And I'd say add more people....

Have Mox to return with Eddie, under the story of him not needing others sympathy.

As for Punk.... that is a good question

Mox is gone for a while

So how do you drag it out when they both have no other friends?

Basically you’re making EK work with team taz?

Who else does punk still have beef with?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mox is gone for a while

So how do you drag it out when they both have no other friends?

Basically you’re making EK work with team taz?

Who else does punk still have beef with?
Good points.

Not team Taz though. Remember Eddie said that ehole locker room hates you. Someone from their????

And also who we add to Punk????

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good points.

Not team Taz though. Remember Eddie said that ehole locker room hates you. Someone from their????

And also who we add to Punk????

Someone who doesn’t have beef

Like sting lol

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd continue it Wednesday night.

2 jobbers, Lee Moreity vs ????, are having a match.

Eddie comes down, Demands and Recieves a Working mic. Gets into the ring. Jobbers look confused...

" OH what's that. Oh You in the middle of a match. Don't mind me...." Eddie sits in a corner, ala Raven.

After a couple of minutes of Eddie Critiquing the match....

"Well this is boring as shit". Eddie attacks both guys with the Mic and tosses them out.

Head down, look at your feet "you know. I came out for one Reason...." Eyes up. Stare angrily to the bottom corner Camera. "AND THATS YOU CM PUNK."

Then cut a promo on How punk is not here because he is hurt, Note that I, Eddie , could hurt him even more than he did.

"In closing let me say this, You think this is over? It is not over till I say it is"

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe?

Miro would be a good addition

I would almost flip your idea then.

Miro just comes out to break stuff after that bullshit tiny weak beard boy somehow getting the win and just clears the ring.

Then Eddie can come out, calm him down and do all the same stuff

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched up until the Cody-PAC tag match. Decent show. My favorite match so far is the Miro and Danielson match. I figured Miro would pull off the win so they’d have a heel for Hangman’s first challenger. Don’t know who the crowd will side with when that match happens. I liked the MJF and Darby match and felt like it flowed at just the right pace. Wasn’t a fan of the tag title match. It felt more like a Lucha Bros match and made Knox look like a complete moron for allowing the constant double teaming throughout the match. The first street fight was fine. Don’t know how Jungle Boy didn’t swallow some of those tacks. The Cody tag match was okay. I was expecting either Arn or Brandy to turn on Cody.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched up until the Cody-PAC tag match. Decent show. My favorite match so far is the Miro and Danielson match. I figured Miro would pull off the win so they’d have a heel for Hangman’s first challenger. Don’t know who the crowd will side with when that match happens. I liked the MJF and Darby match and felt like it flowed at just the right pace. Wasn’t a fan of the tag title match. It felt more like a Lucha Bros match and made Knox look like a complete moron for allowing the constant double teaming throughout the match. The first street fight was fine. Don’t know how Jungle Boy didn’t swallow some of those tacks. The Cody tag match was okay. I was expecting either Arn or Brandy to turn on Cody.

If the crowd sides with beard boy, it just confirms that ultron was the hero of the avengers movies