• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Elite Wrestling

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mikey Rukus, the guy who does a lot of AEW's entrance themes, had a tweet today that he's working on a new theme for Anna Jay and Tay Conti to use as a tag team.

That's further evidence, imo, that AEW Women's Tag Team Titles are coming pretty soon
I’m honestly surprised there hasn’t been any announcement of a trios/six man tag titles.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m honestly surprised there hasn’t been any announcement of a trios/six man tag titles.

Probably saving it so it doesn't get lost in all the Punk/Danielson/Cole debut maelstrom

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is pretty cool.

OWEN HART IS ALL ELITE

AEW partnered with Owen's widow, Martha, and the charity she set up. They are gonna support the charity thru various revenues including new Owen merch, his likeness in the upcoming AEW video game, etc. And AEW is gonna have an annual tournament called the Owen Hart Cup Tournament where the winner will get a cup called "The Owen"

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is pretty cool.

OWEN HART IS ALL ELITE

AEW partnered with Owen's widow, Martha, and the charity she set up. They are gonna support the charity thru various revenues including new Owen merch, his likeness in the upcoming AEW video game, etc. And AEW is gonna have an annual tournament called the Owen Hart Cup Tournament where the winner will get a cup called "The Owen"

Gordon Ramsay Facepalm GIF by Masterchef

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wild Turkey

You know how i feel on the whole Owen Hart Situation

But Apparently Ricky Starks is taking over for Mark Henry

This is good.

Seems Martha was just done with Vince

That’s her choice

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Wild Turkey

You know how i feel on the whole Owen Hart Situation

But Apparently Ricky Starks is taking over for Mark Henry
They need to cut the booth down to two people. Four is way too many. Put JR and Taz in there with an occasional guest commentator. Keep Mark in the backstage segments or throw him on Dark to let him find what works for him.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is good.

Seems Martha was just done with Vince

That’s her choice

I Get and Respect that.

However time heels all wounds, I believe that she, at some point has to to just drop it
They need to cut the booth down to two people. Four is way too many. Put JR and Taz in there with an occasional guest commentator. Keep Mark in the backstage segments or throw him on Dark to let him find what works for him.
I feel that starks did a good job last week.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Get and Respect that.

However time heels all wounds, I believe that she, at some point has to to just drop it

I feel that starks did a good job last week.
Starks was fine for what little he could talk since Jericho was way too loud and dominated the time.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it. I need more Danielson and Omega
That’s easily in my top five matches of the year.

Thought for sure with that going on first and the women’s title match going on last that there’d be a title change.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really good show. BTW, they taped Rampage tonight so be careful of spoilers on social media if you don't want to be spoiled.

Also a bit of news, Andrew Zarain confirmed that the women's division is getting a secondary title; the TBS Title. So just like the men have the TNT Title, the women get TBS.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really good show. BTW, they taped Rampage tonight so be careful of spoilers on social media if you don't want to be spoiled.

Also a bit of news, Andrew Zarain confirmed that the women's division is getting a secondary title; the TBS Title. So just like the men have the TNT Title, the women get TBS.
They’ve got plenty of women on the roster, so that doesn’t bother me as long as Brandi isn’t involved (I didn’t miss her being away at all).
I feel like it’s only a matter of time before they introduce the trios belts with all those matches they usually have.
One match result surprised me from reading the spoilers.
While the result of the lights out match doesn’t surprise me, the way it ended did. I wonder if they’ll try to do a six man tag match with Mox, Eddie and Homicide facing Suzuki, Archer and Davey Boy Smith Jr (reforming KES) since I haven’t heard anything about him officially joining WWE or him being in any dark matches lately.

Last edited:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They’ve got plenty of women on the roster, so that doesn’t bother me as long as Brandi isn’t involved (I didn’t miss her being away at all).
I feel like it’s only a matter of time before they introduce the trios belts with all those matches they usually have.
One match result surprised me from reading the spoilers.
While the result of the lights out match doesn’t surprise me, the way it ended did. I wonder if they’ll try to do a six man tag match with Mox, Eddie and Homicide facing Suzuki, Archer and Davey Boy Smith Jr (reforming KES) since I haven’t heard anything about him officially joining WWE or him being in any dark matches lately.

I think I read a blurb a week or so ago that DBS Jr is still with WWE, they just haven't used him yet. Might be waiting until after the Draft

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I read a blurb a week or so ago that DBS Jr is still with WWE, they just haven't used him yet. Might be waiting until after the Draft
That'd make sense then. I remember hearing he did a couple of dark matches before some shows about a month or two ago but hadn’t heard anything since. So didn’t know if they had backed out or were waiting for a good time to re-debut him.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That'd make sense then. I remember hearing he did a couple of dark matches before some shows about a month or two ago but hadn’t heard anything since. So didn’t know if they had backed out or were waiting for a good time to re-debut him.

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Now that is out of the way

Enjoying this Rampage Grand Slam

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Now that is out of the way

Enjoying this Rampage Grand Slam
The Punk match and the Lights Out match were good. The Jericho tag wasn’t bad. The rest were fine but nothing memorable. Having Homicide come out and give the faces an advantage makes them look weak since they couldn’t handle Suzuki and Archer by themselves.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Punk match and the Lights Out match were good. The Jericho tag wasn’t bad. The rest were fine but nothing memorable. Having Homicide come out and give the faces an advantage makes them look weak since they couldn’t handle Suzuki and Archer by themselves.

I think they made a mistake with Lambert.

They should have used him as a Hostile takeover type storyline......