• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Defensive Teams announced

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA announced the 1st and 2nd All Defense teams today.

1st Team:
Chris Paul
Tony Allen
Kawhi Leonard
Draymond Green
DeAndre Jordan

2nd Team:
John Wall
Jimmy Butler
Anthony Davis
Tim Duncan
Andrew Bogut

Solid lists imo. Congrats to Draymond and Bogut. Both deserving.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This list tells you how good both Kawhi Leonard and Anthony Davis are overall. I guess John Wall too. And how good Jimmy Butler has become.

koblix

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that Bogut will receive 1.9M bonus for making the D team. D Green will get paid this summer, but I hope the ownership just write Green a bonus check for his performance so far.....A dude is making less than a M this year.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that Bogut will receive 1.9M bonus for making the D team. D Green will get paid this summer, but I hope the ownership just write Green a bonus check for his performance so far.....A dude is making less than a M this year.

They mentioned on Comcast Sports that Bogut has already told his teammates he's taking them out to a nice dinner, on him of course.

Draymond's going to get paid this summer and he's going to be a Warrior. No doubt about it. I hope he takes a deal similar to Klay in that it's not a true max, but max based on the salary amounts per year. True Max would be that his contract would increase each year depending on the cap and what is allowable. Standard Max would be paying him max amount he's able to receive in terms of annual raise figures. At least that is my understanding of it.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 5 on the 1st team are from the western conference.....and 3 of the 5 on the 2nd team are as well.

DAMN. That's some serious rep.

Western Conference is no joke. Although I will say two guys I think are slightly overrated when it comes to their D, Anthony Davis and DeAndre Jordan. I have no gripes about them being on the team, just saying if it was true defensive ability, I might have gone a different way.