• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alfoolzo Dennard Arrested Again

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be interesting how they try to show he did that. They arrested him for the DUI (suspicion). Yet he passed the breath test and the field test (according to reports)

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a shred of evidence that this isn't just a cop deciding he can make the life of some punk harder?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure what to think. If he really took a field sobriety test and breathalyzer, passed both, and is getting bothered about it, he has to be one of the unluckiest people ever.

Or maybe he had sex with the police chief's daughter or something.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he's a punk black kid who has a conviction for punching a cop in Nebraska and this cop thought he could make Dennard's life hell.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is even his initial arrest was pretty unlucky. If you're in that kind of situation and get grabbed from behind, you have no way of knowing it's a cop you're defending yourself from.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i highly doubt the cops even have anything on video from the dashboard cam. the cops will say anything ust to pull you over late at night, speaking from personal experience i apparently was driving in the "fog lanes" at 2 am thats why i was pulled over. give me a break.

heres what happened. dennard out late at night driving at 2 am, prime time cops pull people over hoping to get bad guys out on the road late at night. they make up a bolongy statement saying he was straddling lanes or swearving, his tire may have come close to a lane thats probably it. they ask for drivers license and registration. they learn its dennard who punched one of their fellow corrupt buddies, they decide to try and get him in trouble. ask him to take field sobriety test, he passes. make him come to the station for breathalizer he passes twice. claim he didnt blow hard enough so they can arrest him. these cops sould be investigated for bad police practice and arrested themselves.

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's foolish for someone to drink and drive with so much to lose(I think he is on probation) but I don't consider it a big knock on his character. I believe many Americans drink and drive and are lucky enough to get away with it

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he's a punk black kid who has a conviction for punching a cop in Nebraska and this cop thought he could make Dennard's life hell.

WTF. Are you a racist? Honest question! I mean first you call him a punk then a punk black kid. Lemme ask the board, did anyone here not realize Dennard was black?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officer who pulled him over knew who he was immediately. Not a doubt in my mind.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Possibly before he pulled him over.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF. Are you a racist? Honest question! I mean first you call him a punk then a punk black kid. Lemme ask the board, did anyone here not realize Dennard was black?

Are you serious? I'm suggesting that the cop who arrested him may have had racist motivations, or at least may have been motivated to make his life hell because of the assaulting a police officer conviction, even if there wasn't a racial component. From the cop's point of view, "Oh look, it's that punk black kid, he might not be doing anything wrong right now but I'm going to make his life miserable because I can."

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a shred of evidence that this isn't just a cop deciding he can make the life of some punk harder?
Here you refer to him as a punk.

Here you refer to him as a black punk

Are you serious? I'm suggesting that the cop who arrested him may have had racist motivations, or at least may have been motivated to make his life hell because of the assaulting a police officer conviction, even if there wasn't a racial component. From the cop's point of view, "Oh look, it's that punk black kid, he might not be doing anything wrong right now but I'm going to make his life miserable because I can."

Here you act as if you didn't say these things. IMO the way this is written you are the one referring to him as a punk or a black punk

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you refer to him as a punk.

Here you refer to him as a black punk

Here you act as if you didn't say these things. IMO the way this is written you are the one referring to him as a punk or a black punk

Yikes. I see that this is just going right over your head. Let me try to break it down for you. *I* don't think he's a punk. I think he's a kid with his ups and downs, like any other. I don't have any real evidence as to his personality, but I don't really expect to have any, since I don't know him.

"a cop deciding he can make the life of some punk harder?" should be parsed (and, I suspect, was parsed by virtually every other reader, because this is a COMMON writing choice) as: "a cop saw a kid he considered to be a punk and thought he could make that kid's life harder?"

"Or maybe he's a punk black kid who has a conviction for punching a cop in Nebraska and this cop thought he could make Dennard's life hell." should be parsed as (I will grant this one's a bit less clear, though it's the second time in a handful of posts I've used the same common writing gambit and I'll bet, again, that most readers understood it): "Or maybe this cop saw a kid who he knew had been convicted for punching a cop, and, thinking that the kid was just some punk black kid, decided to make his life hell."

In both cases - and this is a common writing tactic, not something I just made up - the person who I'm suggesting might have had racist motives is the police officer. I am not expressing my own racism (I mean, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM - I'm not saying I'm perfect, but not like you're suggesting), I'm suggesting that racism was a primary motivation (or, possibly, the assaulting a police officer conviction was a primary motivation) for the police officer who stopped him.

Like I said, I don't know Dennard and have no opinion either way as to whether he's a good kid, bad kid, punk, just some guy, or whatever.

Reading comprehension is key.

EDIT: Holy formatting issues! Should be resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes. I see that this is just going right over your head. Let me try to break it down for you. *I* don't think he's a punk. I think he's a kid with his ups and downs, like any other. I don't have any real evidence as to his personality, but I don't really expect to have any, since I don't know him.

"a cop deciding he can make the life of some punk harder?" should be parsed (and, I suspect, was parsed by virtually every other reader, because this is a COMMON writing choice) as: "a cop saw a kid he considered to be a punk and thought he could make that kid's life harder?"

"Or maybe he's a punk black kid who has a conviction for punching a cop in Nebraska and this cop thought he could make Dennard's life hell." should be parsed as (I will grant this one's a bit less clear, though it's the second time in a handful of posts I've used the same common writing gambit and I'll bet, again, that most readers understood it): "Or maybe this cop saw a kid who he knew had been convicted for punching a cop, and, thinking that the kid was just some punk black kid, decided to make his life hell."

In both cases - and this is a common writing tactic, not something I just made up - the person who I'm suggesting might have had racist motives is the police officer. I am not expressing my own racism (I mean, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbud8rLejLM - I'm not saying I'm perfect, but not like you're suggesting), I'm suggesting that racism was a primary motivation (or, possibly, the assaulting a police officer conviction was a primary motivation) for the police officer who stopped him.

Like I said, I don't know Dennard and have no opinion either way as to whether he's a good kid, bad kid, punk, just some guy, or whatever.

Reading comprehension is key.

EDIT: Holy formatting issues! Should be resolved.

And the back peddle begins. Reading comp is not the issue here, piss poor writing skills are.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just you just wake up angry and argumentative or is this just your general demenor?

I am not at all angry. I asked a simple question because they way the comment was written suggested that the poster had some bias. If he did not, does not or wants to justify the comment I am okay with that.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the back peddle begins. Reading comp is not the issue here, piss poor writing skills are.

comments like that are argumentative, as draw said, most that read that probably read it the way it was written.. since there was a lack of comments on it.. only you seem to have a problem with it.. let it go man..

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
comments like that are argumentative, as draw said, most that read that probably read it the way it was written.. since there was a lack of comments on it.. only you seem to have a problem with it.. let it go man..

I don't really have a problem with it, I asked the man a question, he responded. The way it was written suggested that he, the writer, may have issues with it. It's cute how you suggest I let it go but keep posting! Kettle meet Pot.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I misread this or mistook this then my bad just how when first read it came off to me.