• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex never threw 4 TDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuar56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB discussion over.

Ltrain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
lol

Attachments

• can-of-worms-ch-8300.jpg
    can-of-worms-ch-8300.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 36

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB discussion is over, but FWIW, Alex did score 4 TDs in the Saints game - 3 passing and 1 rushing.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB discussion is over, but FWIW, Alex did score 4 TDs in the Saints game - 3 passing and 1 rushing.

And if that had been a TD pass, I'm certain the OP would have felt the discussion was over then, and Alex should have been given a 9 year extension. Case closed. :lie:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if that had been a TD pass, I'm certain the OP would have felt the discussion was over then, and Alex should have been given a 9 year extension. Case closed. :lie:

Not familiar with the poster much. Can't tell if he's like Geraint, where he posts sarcastic knee-jerk reactions or if it's like NinersFan80 who seems to be excited, justifiably, about Kaepernick. This post is a little bit overboard, because 4 TDs of course is not the reason for Kaepernick starting, as I believe a 50 yard pass to the 6, run it in with Gore, is just as much a reason as scoring it himself. We couldn't expect 4 TDs all the time, with our running game being so good. It's nice to have the potential and the way we got the 4 on Sunday was good. There were 3 TD games where Smith presumably could have forced a 4th Pete Carroll style - Tampa Bay last year, Buffalo Bills this year, etc.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not familiar with the poster much. Can't tell if he's like Geraint, where he posts sarcastic knee-jerk reactions or if it's like NinersFan80 who seems to be excited, justifiably, about Kaepernick. This post is a little bit overboard, because 4 TDs of course is not the reason for Kaepernick starting, as I believe a 50 yard pass to the 6, run it in with Gore, is just as much a reason as scoring it himself. We couldn't expect 4 TDs all the time, with our running game being so good. It's nice to have the potential and the way we got the 4 on Sunday was good. There were 3 TD games where Smith presumably could have forced a 4th Pete Carroll style - Tampa Bay last year, Buffalo Bills this year, etc.

I said, case closed MHSL82. Do not question the 4 TD pass rule. The rule is sound, the rule is rock solid and will not be questioned.

For the record, I also think the discussion has been over for some time now...just not for this "reason."

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said, case closed MHSL82. Do not question the 4 TD pass rule. The rule is sound, the rule is rock solid and will not be questioned.For the record, I also think the discussion has been over for some time now...just not for this "reason."

Ha ha ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.