• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alex Jackson

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you know a Kalal who worked for them as well (just not sure what years)?

Kevin? He was the GM or assistant GM or something that hired me for 2000 and 2001. Didn't know him personally but I saw him in the office when Rohn and Pat Gillick had some epic closed door screaming matches.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin? He was the GM or assistant GM or something that hired me for 2000 and 2001. Didn't know him personally but I saw him in the office when Rohn and Pat Gillick had some epic closed door screaming matches.

That is he. I went to high school with him and his brother and their dad was a teacher there. His parents also lived down the street from me when I moved back from Cali with my wife and daughter in '95. Good people. I think Kevin was a Cougar as well...could be wrong. Tim (his brother) was a National Champion in football as a punter with Miami Hurricanes under Erickson back in late 80's.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not know that, maybe that's what swayed my friend who was there to go to Wazzu, he was set on some Cali school for engineering. Ya he seemed like a nice guy, no complaints and always worked around my baseball schedule. It was a clubhouse assistant/glorified bat boy except came with a fake ID to get the players beer in the clubhouse.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not know that, maybe that's what swayed my friend who was there to go to Wazzu, he was set on some Cali school for engineering. Ya he seemed like a nice guy, no complaints and always worked around my baseball schedule. It was a clubhouse assistant/glorified bat boy except came with a fake ID to get the players beer in the clubhouse.

Not sure if you know who Mike Curto is (radio guy for them), but we had a nice twitter talk a few years back about the Kalal boys. He knew them well also. Small world. Thanks for sharing.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if you know who Mike Curto is (radio guy for them), but we had a nice twitter talk a few years back about the Kalal boys. He knew them well also. Small world. Thanks for sharing.

I don't remember if I ever talked to Curto, never went up to the press box, my buddy ran coffee upstairs I had to make sure the umps had hot coffee and reamed by Rohn one day cause I forgot.