• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith was involved in a serious car crash Friday night

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believe me, I was young and dumb at one time too but I never had as much on the line as Smith does. I just think you gotta be smart about the situations you allow yourself to be in. You should be able to anticipate trouble just by your surroundings and the company you keep. As for acting like a wise old man as you said, I'm not acting. I am a wise old man.

Wise old man indeed - Well stated, Toby

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wise old man indeed - Well stated, Toby

I guess there's gotta be some benefit to being old, right? Wouldn't it be nice to have a 20 year old body and a 55 year old brain? Whoever that dude was who said "youth is wasted on the young" had it right.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess there's gotta be some benefit to being old, right? Wouldn't it be nice to have a 20 year old body and a 55 year old brain? Whoever that dude was who said "youth is wasted on the young" had it right.

I would even dare say he was - wise ;)

wartyOne

That guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! It must be our age because I'm not buying that shit for a minute either.

Was there a deer corpse to corroborate the story?

On a slightly related note, years ago I was driving to Wolf Creek to go snowboarding on the first snow of the season. On the way up the mountain we encountered a pancake-flat deer in the middle of the road. Looked like it was run over by a quasi-steamroller.

Spooky.

On an unrelated note, brick walls are awesome.

:llama:

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there a deer corpse to corroborate the story?

On a slightly related note, years ago I was driving to Wolf Creek to go snowboarding on the first snow of the season. On the way up the mountain we encountered a pancake-flat deer in the middle of the road. Looked like it was run over by a quasi-steamroller.

Spooky.

On an unrelated note, brick walls are awesome.

:llama:

Ahhh, one would think such evidence could be easily confirmed - Hmmmm? As for your encounter with the breakfast deer - that's kind of gross & weird too.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Aldon Smith should just keep his pads & helmet on all the time. All he needs to happen to him is getting hurt while having sex!