• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith was involved in a serious car crash Friday night

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man some people really overreact. Aldon did nothing wrong. He was in a damn car and a deer jumped out infront of them. Yea the driver should have smoked the deer, but this nonsense that he needs to hang out with Justin Smith are stupid. Aldon is fine.

I wonder how fast the guy was going? I was on a highway and a deer crashed into me driver side. I held the car straight and not lose, got some bruises and cuts since it freaking headbutt me but nothing serious like the driver as it reads that he broke his back.

I don't know how it happen, if it jumped in front or was standing there, but break your back on the crash, the guy had to be whipping it...

Aldon be smart and be safe!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a side note, anyone remember the way he sort of runs in a circle after big plays? I think that's where he got his nickname.

121258818_display_image.jpg
Great-Dane-14.jpg

Really...no one thinks there's a resemblance?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is bad news. This is the third incident he's been involved in in less than a year.

co9Hd2.gif

P.S. I hope you stop overreacting to Smith news, I'm running out of these type of animal gifs

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No alcohol was involved and the driver swirved to miss a deer. I dont think it was a bad judgement on his part

Just to be clear, as you probably read, Aldon was a passenger. Just in case anyone didn't read the article.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just to be clear, as you probably read, Aldon was a passenger. Just in case anyone didn't read the article.

Well, that changes everything. He should be more responsible choosing his drivers just like inviting his guests to his parties. Choosing a driver who would drive next to another driver who would swerve into Aldon's car all because of a stupid, as my 16 month old says, deeo?! Terrible judgment. ;)

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that changes everything. He should be more responsible choosing his drivers just like inviting his guests to his parties. Choosing a driver who would drive next to another driver who would swerve into Aldon's car

...Nevermind

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now don't start that again.
junglebookvultures.jpg

I couldn't help myself - It was either write something or shake my head until it just snapped off! Btw, that picture - Greatest Book Eva!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't help myself - It was either write something or shake my head until it just snapped off! Btw, that picture - Greatest Book Eva!

Shaking your head at my sarcasm until it snapped off would have been funny. Would I then have to be the opposite of sarcastic to snap it back on?

Here's some sincerity: I loved that book when I was a kid, I should give it to my daughter when she grows up.

Now, your head should be back on safely.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaking your head at my sarcasm until it snapped off would have been funny. Would I then have to be the opposite of sarcastic to snap it back on?

Here's some sincerity: I loved that book when I was a kid, I should give it to my daughter when she grows up.

Now, your head should be back on safely.

Fail

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot where this was discussed - game thread or game notes thread or other. But since it's about Aldon Smith and the game after the accident, I'll post it here. Someone mentioned about league review of all plays afterwards and that game stats are preliminary and unofficial.

"After review, NFL credited Aldon Smith with an additional half-sack. He and Ray McDonald shared sack of Stafford. A.Smith now has 2.5 sacks."

https://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A car accident is considered an 'incident'? I should be locked up.

He just seems to always be around trouble. He got a DUI, he got knifed at a party and now this in a span of six months.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just seems to always be around trouble. He got a DUI, he got knifed at a party and now this in a span of six months.

I actually agree, this guy is so careless about the deers he chooses to be in cars around. How old is he? 25-26? he should know which deers he could trust to not run into the road as he sits in passenger seats of cars by now.

Last edited by a moderator: