• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith DUI

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
un fucking real

Guess they tagged on possession of mj as well. SJ DA was already on the fence about those illegal gun charges. I doubt we'll be seeing him on the field for a while. This 49ers team reminds me of our SB team which was also loaded with a bunch of thugs.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4JCINXy.gif

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 am.
On a week night.
This young man has a problem that is bigger than the court system and I hope he can turn his life around.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna let the 49ers and their fans worry about this and hope that neither of our teams has to deal with players doing something like this again anytime soon.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
7 am.
On a week night.
This young man has a problem that is bigger than the court system and I hope he can turn his life around.

amen to that. The off-season would still be bad but this is when they are in full work mode to try and win it all. Really messed up, on his part.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He truly is lucky to be alive, or that he didn't kill anybody...

Last report I just read was that he was found sound asleep, with his foot still on the gas pedal when the police arrived at the scene.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an A-hole. He blew a .15 at the time they found him? How long had he been there before they found him?

Thank god he didn't kill someone.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dont even have words for this. Disappointed comes to mind. Pissed off to no end. Kid has a serious problem and needs help.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday I was going to make a bold prediction that the Niners would not make the playoffs this year due to injuries, decreasing ability to stop the run, poor WR play, and Gore not having what it takes anymore. I decided against it since we are only 2 games in and any team can have a bad week, especially on the road in a hostile environment. Niners could still win 11 or 12 and make the playoffs, or even win the division.

If Aldon misses time this year, either by Harbaugh, Goodell or SJPD, coupled with the injuries the team already has, I really doubt they can make the playoffs. I will probably hear it from a few of you, but that is how I see it.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs a swift kick in the ass.

Someone suggested (I don't remember where I read this, it may have been here) that the 49ers hire someone full-time to make sure he stays out of trouble, much like the Rangers and Angels have done for Josh Hamilton. I think that's a great idea for repeat offenders in every league. If these guys can't function on their own without doing something stupid and/or reckless, and the team insists on continuing to employ them despite that, then a team-appointed babysitter (or, more likely, a team of babysitters) should be employed, and the cost for it should come out of the player's paycheck. Maybe the embarrassment of being a grown man who needs a babysitter will get these guys to shape up, or maybe there's nothing short of a personal epiphany by these players that will get them to stop. There isn't a team in sports immune to this kind of thing and it's time that the leagues or the teams started doing something about it beyond a slap on the wrist. I know that's probably wishful thinking, right?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until he's convicted there's nothing to do. Hopefully he gets off on a technicality. :suds:

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday I was going to make a bold prediction that the Niners would not make the playoffs this year due to injuries, decreasing ability to stop the run, poor WR play, and Gore not having what it takes anymore. I decided against it since we are only 2 games in and any team can have a bad week, especially on the road in a hostile environment. Niners could still win 11 or 12 and make the playoffs, or even win the division.

If Aldon misses time this year, either by Harbaugh, Goodell or SJPD, coupled with the injuries the team already has, I really doubt they can make the playoffs. I will probably hear it from a few of you, but that is how I see it.

Harblah has said he will be playng this week... I'm not surprised

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harblah has said he will be playng this week... I'm not surprised

Umm, it's a DUI charge not a murder charge. I'm guessing you've never ever had a few drinks and drove home.

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, someone on your team used some sort of phrase that sounded a lot like "above reproach".....

Just sayin.:laugh3:.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Someone suggested (I don't remember where I read this, it may have been here) that the 49ers hire someone full-time to make sure he stays out of trouble, much like the Rangers and Angels have done for Josh Hamilton. I think that's a great idea for repeat offenders in every league. If these guys can't function on their own without doing something stupid and/or reckless, and the team insists on continuing to employ them despite that, then a team-appointed babysitter (or, more likely, a team of babysitters) should be employed, and the cost for it should come out of the player's paycheck. Maybe the embarrassment of being a grown man who needs a babysitter will get these guys to shape up, or maybe there's nothing short of a personal epiphany by these players that will get them to stop. There isn't a team in sports immune to this kind of thing and it's time that the leagues or the teams started doing something about it beyond a slap on the wrist. I know that's probably wishful thinking, right?

I'm all for that idea. I think he should also have to wear a diaper and a bonnet.

If the NFL is going to be a crap hole of spoiled, overgrown children (that's the way it's going), why not embrace the idea? They should have a freeze bell at practice too.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember in middle school and high school that I had to be at my bus stop at 6:50am sharp every morning. Its a scary thought that there are others like Smith on the roads at that time that are so fucked up that they run into a freakin pole, fall asleep, and manage to keep their foot on the gas pedal.

But lets give Harbaugh a break, innocent until proven guilty right? We don't have all the facts yet right? I think that when everything is all said and done, Harbaugh will ban Smith from the team facilities for an entire week, Harbaugh just has to figure out which week is the team has its bye first.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why he's out drunk around 7 AM on a day you have to practice, pretty dumb. Did he plan to show up buzzed still?