• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith DUI

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Jim Harbaugh to get off of his high horse. Aldon Smith evidently was arrested this morning after a single vehicle crash was reported at 7 am.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Jim Harbaugh to get off of his high horse. Aldon Smith evidently was arrested this morning after a single vehicle crash was reported at 7 am.

Today? Wow Smith doesn't seem to know how to say out trouble. Got a link?

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be perfectly ok with the Niners benching him for a game or two, even before Goddell gets his mitts into him. Getting a DUI at 7am when you have work that day shows complete idiocy on many levels and a lack of regard for your teammates or frankly your job.

Plus that little shooting incident at his house last year.

Oh my.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"above reproach"

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wheres stuporbowels when you need him???

Smith is nothing but a moron, all the ability in the world and potential for a record breaking contract yet he drives drunk at 7am?

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have heard, Smith was found behind the wheel at 7am asleep. His car had hit a tree in which it was lodged into. They found him with his foot still on the gas which caused the car to catch fire. They also found weed and a gun in his car (both of which he has prescriptions for).

I can't confirm this information though, everything is still breaking

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish all these kids would get some help... (Daryl Washington, Aldon Smith, Von Miller ) - These are all elite level LB's that are pissing their careers away by unbelievable amounts of immaturity. There needs to be a better support system put in place for them, or each team is going to lose a tremendous talent.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wheres stuporbowels when you need him???

Well, he is banned from our forum for one. Also, there is no one (only read thru 3 pages) over on the Niner board defending Smith on this one. Even Stupors is throwing him under the bus..... which is what should be done.

It's good for us, but Smith took a big steaming dump on his team and his fans. BTW, according to the Niner board, this is his SECOND offense. He better dig up Johnny Cochrane from the grave to save his ass from jail time.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have heard, Smith was found behind the wheel at 7am asleep. His car had hit a tree in which it was lodged into. They found him with his foot still on the gas which caused the car to catch fire. They also found weed and a gun in his car (both of which he has prescriptions for).

I can't confirm this information though, everything is still breaking

The article I read said he didn't have prescriptions for the weed or the pills in his car.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would be perfectly ok with the Niners benching him for a game or two, even before Goddell gets his mitts into him. Getting a DUI at 7am when you have work that day shows complete idiocy on many levels and a lack of regard for your teammates or frankly your job.

I agree. The thing is the utter disrespect for his teammates when they are trying to win a championship. Really sad for San Fran players, coaches and especially fans.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish all these kids would get some help... (Daryl Washington, Aldon Smith, Von Miller ) - These are all elite level LB's that are pissing their careers away by unbelievable amounts of immaturity. There needs to be a better support system put in place for them, or each team is going to lose a tremendous talent.

They do have help in regards to getting a ride home if they drink too much and the service is paid for by the NFL. If you are talking about long term help regarding alcoholism, I don't know what the NFL has for that.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Understood about the service paid by the NFL, but do you think that Aldon Smith was going to call that ??? Like I said on the San Francisco forum, it's one thing to do this in the offseason, where clearly it is stupid, but you have all that free time...

But...

Aldon Smith was pulled over blowing a .15 with Pot in his car about 4 hours before he was supposed to PRACTICE during the season....

This wasn't even a Sunday Night after a game... this was well into the "work week" so to speak.

No way he was going to call that service.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The following year, Rogers failed to stop at a red light while driving drunk in Pontiac, Mich., colliding at nearly 60 mph with another car and killing three teenage boys. He was convicted of negligent homicide and spent a year in prison.

Robert Willett, the father of the 18-year-old driver killed by Rogers in 1988, said Friday he thought the judge's sentence was too lenient, and thinks Rogers should be behind bars, back problem or no.

"If that's all that's keeping him out of jail, I'll buy him a mattress," Willett said.

This a hole should be spending 20 at least.