• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: ALCS Series Thread Boston vs Houston

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leather was huge in the game last night! Wow!!
IDK what to think about the interference call on Altuve's shot, I just watched it again and it seemed like Betts had not yet crossed the plane of the wall and the ball was headed into his glove....but, I am a Bosox fan, so that's what I want to see.
Too bad Sale had to be pushed back, Price vs Verlander doesn't sound great for the Sox. Can't they put a few stitches in Sale's stomach and maybe he could also dump some ketchup on himself and we would have a bloody jersey playoff game?
I like Sale slipping a start. It uses Verlander up, then allows Sale to go against Cole.
Now before Astro fans get all lathered up, I'm not saying Cole sucks, I'm just saying he's not Verlander.

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sales will pitch game six if they can force some food into his body. He was admitted to the hospiutal and kept overnight on Sunday and hasn't been able to eat ad hold down any solid food. The guy is a stick as it is and he's lost almost 9 lbs. Word is that he's been eating baby food for the nutritional value and he's having difficulty keeping that down. This was as of 8:00 PM Wednesday night. News reports this morning have no updates.

Rumor is that David Price will go tonight. Notyhinglike putting tremendous series ending pressure on a pitcher who's never been able to pitch more than 5 innings in the post season.

Fate says Price throws a no-hitter through 8 tonight.

Heard that Bob Stanley was signed to a three day contract at 3:00 AM.
They also need to get Gedman to screw things up behind the plate. I heard back in the day that Rich was compared to a coke machine, both for his powerful build and his minimal intelligence. That was one guy that Hriniak totally ruined as a hitter...

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sales will pitch game six if they can force some food into his body. He was admitted to the hospiutal and kept overnight on Sunday and hasn't been able to eat ad hold down any solid food. The guy is a stick as it is and he's lost almost 9 lbs. Word is that he's been eating baby food for the nutritional value and he's having difficulty keeping that down. This was as of 8:00 PM Wednesday night. News reports this morning have no updates.

Rumor is that David Price will go tonight. Notyhinglike putting tremendous series ending pressure on a pitcher who's never been able to pitch more than 5 innings in the post season.

I actually think this is great news. I was just telling a co-worker and fellow Sox fan and said I'd almost rather have Price face Verlander and just punt that game, then go with Sale later. Verlander won't give up a thing, if he beats us and then we go to Price we're in trouble.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I went to bed I asked myself if Manny would have made that catch. I crack myself up.

@flyerhawk I don't see how anyone can watch that play and not conclude Mookie's glove was over the wall and beyond it when the fan hit him, there was not a chance that fan reached out over the wall and into the field of play. The ball was falling right into the fan's lap when Mookie went up to get it.

Hey @Rex Racer what do you think of Joe West now? :)

I've watched that play 20 times and I still can't determine where the interference occurred.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a scale of 1-10, how shitfaced were you last night?

I was pretty stoned, I guess it was obvious LOL. But I stand by it, that catch was awesome considering the stakes.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty stoned, I guess it was obvious LOL. But I stand by it, that catch was awesome considering the stakes.

I agree the catch was great. If you're elevating it based on the stakes, I'm not going to argue, but in a vacuum, I'm not sure that was one of the top five catches in 2018.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Solution:. Let him smoke some dope. Curbs nausea and causes the munchies.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Sale slipping a start. It uses Verlander up, then allows Sale to go against Cole.
Now before Astro fans get all lathered up, I'm not saying Cole sucks, I'm just saying he's not Verlander.
Chris Sale is a skinny fag.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was admitted to the hospiutal and kept overnight on Sunday and hasn't been able to eat ad hold down any solid food. The guy is a stick as it is and he's lost almost 9 lbs. Word is that he's been eating baby food for the nutritional value and he's having difficulty keeping that down. This was as of 8:00 PM Wednesday night. News reports this morning have no updates.

I heard they pumped his stomach and a quart of semen came out.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Solution:. Let him smoke some dope. Curbs nausea and causes the munchies.

God damn if that isn't the truth. I've been working out and watching what I eat and it's been really paying off EXCEPT when I'm drinking and I eat an edible. The edible gives me the munchies and the booze erodes my self control and the next thing I know, I just ate a half a bag of chips.