• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also then told the mods how they suck, and hes lost respect for them, how this site sucks, its not a real site, and basically how awful everyone and everything is running and associated with this site.

whose that from

It's amusing that he runs like a snowflake to get the mods, then stabs them in the back when he doesn't answer his beck and call.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avatar bets without using the betting exchange is a classic example:

For example, I would offer an avatar bet to @handicappers and I am betting that AlaskaGuy is a racist pedo and a convicted felon. If win, He has to were an avatar of Alaska guy behind bars(as if that would be hard for him)

If he wins, He picks an avatar for me

The problem here, he wouldnt take that bet because he knows its true already:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Dammmmmmmm, TLF all fired up this morning. What's up bro, heard your Lakers let Boogie walk.
i did, and Morrieff Morris was a good decent improvement, Lakers have a tough schedule ahead of them now and could lose a lot of games. Cousins really should be shut down this year entirely including the playoffs if they are smart

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avatar bets without using the betting exchange is a classic example:

For example, I would offer an avatar bet to @handicappers and I am betting that AlaskaGuy is a racist pedo and a convicted felon. If win, He has to were an avatar of Alaska guy behind bars(as if that would be hard for him)

If he wins, He picks an avatar for me

The problem here, he wouldnt take that bet because he knows its true already:pound:

BOOM

TLF is RIGHT

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am i getting the basis of all this is, that verbal or typed agreements are not valid, only set in stone agreements in the betting exchange are valid? is that the argument at this point?

Well, to be fair, AG did ask for clarification on his last post to Handi in that thread and Handi never replied so, I think that is where AG feels there was no confirmation of the bet. It does make it seem like Handi lost interest or was not wanting to go further so AG did not agree or disagree.

That is where both are arguing their sides even tho at this point it has just turned into a troll.

Kace-1

Game of Thoops!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, to be fair, AG did ask for clarification on his last post to Handi in that thread and Handi never replied so, I think that is where AG feels there was no confirmation of the bet. It does make it seem like Handi lost interest or was not wanting to go further so AG did not agree or disagree.

That is where both are arguing their sides even tho at this point it has just turned into a troll.
at this point, the bet is irrelevant, some of thing things said.............

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this point, the bet is irrelevant, some of thing things said.............

Well, yeah. AG is raging about being called out with this thread, and now seems hell bent on getting satisfaction. I agree with his points, if not his method.

And as Peter has pointed out numerous times, that just feeds Handi.