• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AlaskaGuy: Bet Welcher

Tenn"cock

Always Somewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 12.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that’s great. You’re one of the few that feel that way and can dish it out just as good as you take it.

7Gzj.gif

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to compare my post in the PF that provided links to back my shit up to threads like this that were started in the CFF or posting pics of members, their family and ex's on this site in order to troll .. or how about registering on two other boards just to stalk members that you ran off this site? Maybe if I had a recent lobotomy I might equivocate my posting habits to the three other members mentioned.
Rat

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how could we forget this cuck. Thankfully I didn't. :)

Rose Bowl: Ohio St. is going down! <--- this is the shit the OP and handi tried to pass off as evidence of a SportsHoopla cash bet.

bets1.jpg

bets2.jpg
Also, this doesn't address the point I was making.

Only teenage girls and you think that likes mean anything.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike this thread, all those threads had a link in the OP from a reputable source not to mention there's a reason you have to be registered and logged into this site to access the PF.
Because it's a shithole that they dont want casual observers to see. Dumbfuck

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why nobody respects you. You have no testicles and even worse you're a low IQ poster. It's one thing to be a bitch and another to be a low IQ bitch. Know what I'm talking about BB. Now either put up or shut up.
Rat

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am i getting the basis of all this is, that verbal or typed agreements are not valid, only set in stone agreements in the betting exchange are valid? is that the argument at this point?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and the rest of the tards on here are ok with handi and the OP stalking posters on here and that's pretty fvcked up in my book. There's different levels of shit on a forums board and stalking including jacking people's pics of members, their family and ex's in order to troll is about as fvcked up as it gets. It's shit like that that makes posters leave a board. I'd like to see the mods explain to shaggy why they allowed handi to run off paying members with his constant trolling and stalking. That comes out shaggy's pocket. I've run boards with 12,000+ members .. a board I created myself using Vbulletin. I've also made boards using IPB starting in 2002. I've yet to see a board other than this one where stalking other members including a thread like this one was allowed without some kind of consequence to the people involved. It's the very reason those fvcks won't take me up on my offer. It takes the admins a matter of minutes to look at a members posting history and see what they've been up to .. they can start with this thread.
I have had people tell me they were glad my daughter was dead, and I deserved it. I didnt run to a mod. Stfu, you pussy, rat fink, fuck.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also then told the mods how they suck, and hes lost respect for them, how this site sucks, its not a real site, and basically how awful everyone and everything is running and associated with this site.
whose that from