• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ALAMO BOWL

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Oregon replacing UGA as preseason BCS title champs, then failing miserably when the season actually starts?

The speed at which UGA generally sheds all hope of a NC would be hard to match though.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Horns fans saying this game doesn't mean anything to them.....Setting themselves up for excuses when they don't win the game. I see it, I see it.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so Horns fans saying this game doesn't mean anything to them.....Setting themselves up for excuses when they don't win the game. I see it, I see it.

Just one fan saying that. It means something to me, with this game being Mack's last game and all. I'm sure the players are going to be motivated to get this last win for Mack. We have more talent than Oregon can dream of, so if these guys are motivated as hell, they will overcome the god awful coaching and tear Oregon a new one.....

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And the guy charlie42s that called you out for disappearing after a potential loss to Texas :-)laugh3:)

He went into full blown hiding mode after talkin mad smack last year @cBS before RRR.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there were a number of ut fans on cee bee ess that disappeared after that loss last year, but Charlie wasn't one of them and I really don't remember him talking that much smack, per se.

I think you are thinking of fatdadday, maybe or even demo. There were some others, but can't remember any handles...

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there were a number of ut fans on cee bee ess that disappeared after that loss last year, but Charlie wasn't one of them and I really don't remember him talking that much smack, per se.

I think you are thinking of fatdadday, maybe or even demo. There were some others, but can't remember any handles...

sorry charlie.

maybe it was nWo

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... and most Longhorn fans are more interested in who becomes our next HC. The 2013 season has been disappointing, as most of us expected the team to improve, especially the defense.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there were a number of ut fans on cee bee ess that disappeared after that loss last year, but Charlie wasn't one of them and I really don't remember him talking that much smack, per se. QUOTE]

I think I did start a "Smackdown RRS" thread, but my heart wasn't into it. Something about the 2011 game might have influenced me. :L

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game means something to me. Every Texas game means something to me.

I was the guy in the huddle who, even if getting beat up and down the field, was still kicking ass. F#@! the pansies who give up, ever.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry charlie.

maybe it was nWo

I think it was nWo and maybe one or 2 others.

and to make myself clearer, Fatdaddy and Demo will talk shit, but they would both also come back with props. Neither would be the kind to disappear.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was nWo and maybe one or 2 others.

and to make myself clearer, Fatdaddy and Demo will talk shit, but they would both also come back with props. Neither would be the kind to disappear.

Most all of the Texas fans - like the Sooner fans - will still stick around. With those 2 brands you don't get as many bandwagon fans. You either are or you are not.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
demo was on this board for a while, but he picked a fight with this board and a gaggie moderator and lost. Please notice I haven't and won't write that sucker's name on this board. Even in a PM, which I figure he would read.
Oops. Does this mean I'm disrupting this board? I hope not.... I think I'm on 'double secret probation' or the like.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you buy yourself out of a "double secret probation" with vCash. I've got 4000 on bets currently and expect to have at least $3,000 after the Mich/K State game.
Are vCash bribes disruptive?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm pretty sure they are more worried about who is going to be their coach next year than the bowl game. They likely still want to win, but I know it wouldn't be the most important thing to me. Certainly not to the level of "pissing themselves".

Not that complicated.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure they are more worried about who is going to be their coach next year than the bowl game. They likely still want to win, but I know it wouldn't be the most important thing to me. Certainly not to the level of "pissing themselves".

Not that complicated.

Is OU fan going to get butthurt over this post, too?