• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Alamo Bowl: #15 OREGON DUCKS vs #11 TCU

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1200 posts on a bowl game thread.

Well done.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's look at the bright side - this gives the Ducks the green light to roll up as many points they can. We should never ever be accused of running the score up again. There was a certain Husky fan that bitched about the fake punt call that was dropped when the Ducks were up 28-0. Sure wish he would have caught it now.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's look at the bright side - this gives the Ducks the green light to roll up as many points they can. We should never ever be accused of running the score up again. There was a certain Husky fan that bitched about the fake punt call that was dropped when the Ducks were up 28-0. Sure wish he would have caught it now.

Are suggesting that Oregon's loss was because they took their foot off the gas?

They scored TD's on their first 4 possessions. 28

On their 5th possession in the 2nd Q, they went for it on 4th and 6 at the TCU 47 and failed.
On their 6th possession they went 3 and out (1 run 2 pass), had a punt blocked, recovered themselves and advanced for 1st down. They got a FG out of that. Adams left the game on that possession.

That was your 31.

Oregon passed the ball routinely in the 3rd and 4th quarters. At times 2 out of 3 plays.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course don't let the Box Score 'Play-by-Play' tell you anything when you can just make shit up as you go along.

Here's the Scooby......Either Oregon never takes snaps under center in practice, Helfrich is too stupid to think of doing it when his center/quarterback are having shotgun exchange problems, or a combination of both.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course don't let the Box Score 'Play-by-Play' tell you anything when you can just make shit up as you go along.

Here's the Scooby......Either Oregon never takes snaps under center in practice, Helfrich is too stupid to think of doing it when his center/quarterback are having shotgun exchange problems, or a combination of both.

That center will likely not make another snap.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down starting QB. Again, History showed that we couldnt do much without Vernon Adams Jr. Our offense would sputter down like Cougar in Top Gun.

We lost our center. Which can be the heart and soul of an offense. Don't believe me? Look at Stanford vs Oregon. How many fumbles between snaps between Hogan and his center? Cost them the game.

But regardless, the hell we doing not just giving it to Royce The Choice in the second half to drain clock?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the feeling of motion sickness still from this game.

Great job Helfrich, great job Pellum.

hey Scott Frost. Come on back, call Chip Kelly. Get the band back together.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
down starting QB. Again, History showed that we couldnt do much without Vernon Adams Jr. Our offense would sputter down like Cougar in Top Gun.

We lost our center. Which can be the heart and soul of an offense. Don't believe me? Look at Stanford vs Oregon. How many fumbles between snaps between Hogan and his center? Cost them the game.

But regardless, the hell we doing not just giving it to Royce The Choice in the second half to drain clock?

Amen OD - was saying that in the game thread.

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You could have had better clock management if you had just gone 'victory formation' the entire second half and then punting...:nod:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To top this shitty weekend off...it's snowing/freezing rain here, my power keeps going on and off making the CPU unreliable, and my tablet has 10% battery life.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bullshit, USC was down to their 3rd string and a true freshman at that against both you guys, no excuses from TROJAN Fans

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow my weather report really got under the skin of Trojan-Man.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still looking for that titty to suck on
I'll be applying to the mods for them to change your name from Trojan-Man to Ape-Man. It's like the planet of the apes here with all the shit you hand out.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be applying to the mods for them to change your name from Trojan-Man to Ape-Man. It's like the planet of the apes here with all the shit you hand out.

LOL, you have been handing out shit your entire life as a fuck fan