• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Alamo Bowl: #15 OREGON DUCKS vs #11 TCU

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks and Gophers. Forever locked hand in hand as the only two teams to give up a 31 point lead in a bowl game and lose.

:clap:

ALL OF HISTORY

Damn. Ducks still can't win an award and be the best by themselves at something, have to share biggest lead chOked away during bowl game

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes my bad. I recalled it incorrectly Washington was just continuing a long tradition of other shitty teams. Still worse IMO than losing a bowl game due to key injuries halfway through the game.

Anyhow, go continue your game of limp biscuit with RD and enjoy it while you can because 13 will be here before you know it.
:lol:

So now it's the injury excuse along with the pretend it doesn't hurt that bad because someone has it worse and the ever popular 'next year'.

:pound:

ITS NOT WORKING SPORT

You have one of the most epic fails in all of recorded bowl history. A very special place reserved just for your boys. A fact you can't deal with.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's an embarrassment, but one I'd pretty much resigned myself to once it went to OT. You can't say losing their QB and center didn't make the game for TCU. Either way the game is over and so is my arguing over it I have a game to prep for tomorrow. Oh and fuck the Seachickens.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Due to key injuries half way through the game"
:L
So Oregon had to ride their backup, mind you their backup that had started several games this year, for one half. TCU? Had a backup in THE ENTIRE FUCKING GAME. Oregon was spotted 31 points with that clearly uneven advantage. TCU? Blew the fuck out of the ducks when the field was leveled.

TCU was without SEVERAL key players on offense most of which were out before the game or very early on.

The Ducks have had MONTHS to work on a suitable backup to Adams. And yet despite knowing how bad these clowns were all year no one could even teach them how to do a basic center/qb exchange. It seems no one has the backup center even doing practice snaps.

Go ahead and try the injury excuse. It's entirely predictable and totally funny because of how bad it makes you look.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's an embarrassment, but one I'd pretty much resigned myself to once it went to OT. You can't say losing their QB and center didn't make the game for TCU. Either way the game is over and so is my arguing over it I have a game to prep for tomorrow. Oh and fuck the Seachickens.
Ducks without their center/QB for one half. TCU without their main WR targets and QB for the entire game.

Yeah, sure let's blame the whole thing on that.

Once the game was leveled with both teams playing backups TCU whooped the freaking ass of Oregon. That's a fact. Just give them the damned credit they are due.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CCF, honestly I'm a Ducks fan against 98% of teams 98% of the time. Tough loss, tough night, we all go through it. For fucks sake at halftime of the New Mexico game this year my wife packed up both firearms in the house and took them to my daughters house. The sun will rise tomorrow.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes my bad. I recalled it incorrectly Washington was just continuing a long tradition of other shitty teams. Still worse IMO than losing a bowl game due to key injuries halfway through the game.

Anyhow, go continue your game of limp biscuit with RD and enjoy it while you can because 13 will be here before you know it.
I don't know... you think the next quarterback you poach will be able to get the job done?

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, losing your quarterback was the reason your defense gave up a 31 point lead in two quarters? What about TCU not having their quaterback at all? At least you got yours for a half. :pound:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CCF, honestly I'm a Ducks fan against 98% of teams 98% of the time. Tough loss, tough night, we all go through it. For fucks sake at halftime of the New Mexico game this year my wife packed up both firearms in the house and took them to my daughters house. The sun will rise tomorrow.
And I have a next day rule. Even if it's the ducks tomorrow is a new day and it's not going to get brought up unless/until they start their crap up. It's going to be a retort for many many years to come, but nothing more after tonight.

It's college football. Fail is built in. The fans that forget about that get a bigger ration of shit when their turn comes around again, but it hits us all sooner or later.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Next man up!" :ipw:

:pound:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. I have people tell me I look like William Shatner. Every time first words out of my mouth are "you better be talking about Captain Kirk and not Denny Crane".
So, is that you in your avi then? Are you going all :thumper: on us?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, is that you in your avi then? Are you going all :thumper: on us?

Nah, I got a pic in the face with a name thread somewhere. It's worth the time to look it up cause I look fucking marvelous.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I got a pic in the face with a name thread somewhere. It's worth the time to look it up cause I look fucking marvelous.
On it.

:lou: