• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs. Notre Dame BCSNC GDT

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man it's like that over competitive uncle playing against the kids in the backyard.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Te'o for Heisman. Wow, wtf were they thinking. Probably in my top 5 most overhyped players of all time now. He is gonna have nightmares of these guards after tonight.

Previously on Sportshoopla:

Another randumb thought ('cause I haven't thrown enough of those out there today) is this: Is Alec Ogletree a better prospect than Manti Teo? I think he might be. Both had amazing DLs in front of 'em, but Teo honestly never impressed me as much as his hype would indicate.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Steve Palazzolo:

After tonight, Te'o is going to fall into the Tony Romo abyss of being Overrated and Underrated at the same time

So true. So true. (On Romo).

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a throw and catch

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooper is really good.....true freshman. Wow.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On McCarron. Alot of people will now bring up the possibility of McCarron changing his mind and entering the draft. Having followed McCarron and seeing from afar (obviously) the type of guy he is, and basing it on the things he's said all along, I don't get the feeling at all that he'd change his mind based on tonight or really based on any of the other QB's decisions.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarron is impressive. So is Lacey

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm gonna catch a shower and then be back for the rest of the game.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On McCarron. Alot of people will now bring up the possibility of McCarron changing his mind and entering the draft. Having followed McCarron and seeing from afar (obviously) the type of guy he is, and basing it on the things he's said all along, I don't get the feeling at all that he'd change his mind based on tonight or really based on any of the other QB's decisions.

he's on his way of getting a 2nd ring(u know).... that hasn't been done back to back right?

if anything, how unreal would it be to do it 3x???? that's really tempting IMO

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not as long as that bad ass babe he is with is still in school.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Skip bayless must be pissed lol

I'll take it a step further because I'm sure you are talking about his prediction that ND would win. Bayless also said Te'o should have won the Heisman (ok, fine) and that he should be the number one overall pick in the draft.

With that said, the Te'o hate/dislike talk will surely go to an insane level on message boards and in places all over the country. Happens on both ends of the spectrum, especially during big spotlight games like this one where many people will see these guys for the first time all year.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, on the bright side, ND doesn't have to divide its game share with Vandy and Kentucky

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know AJ had a massive tattoo all over his chest. Hilarious.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I didn't know AJ had a massive tattoo all over his chest. Hilarious.

He's a closet badass.

---------

ESPN Stats and Info:

Alabama's 42 points are the most ever allowed by Notre Dame in a bowl game #NDvsBAMA

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take it a step further because I'm sure you are talking about his prediction that ND would win. Bayless also said Te'o should have won the Heisman (ok, fine) and that he should be the number one overall pick in the draft.

With that said, the Te'o hate/dislike talk will surely go to an insane level on message boards and in places all over the country. Happens on both ends of the spectrum, especially during big spotlight games like this one where many people will see these guys for the first time all year.

Ah Pozz, we have many but few in common lol... i was actually(didn't type) also taking a shot at him for both his Teo for heisman/president, #1 selection n ND pick...

oh it definitely will, really tough for Teo cause ITS on national TV and i'm sure many(me too) didn't see all 12 games prior to tonight of ND this season.