• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs. Notre Dame BCSNC GDT

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
A few notes:

- Chance Warmack is a monster. I don't think anyone can disputee to that.
- Ed Lacy is also a monster. I had him as a 2nd rounder coming in, and he's only trending up.
- Clinton-Dix is a better CB prospect than Milliner. He's ineligible though.
- Cooper is the best WR prospect in the nation.

I'm not disputing, but doesn't it seem like this is the trend with Bama? Kareem Jackson was a 1st round pick, but watch out for Dre Kirkpatrick next year! Then Dre was a 1st rounder, but watch out for Dee Milliner next year! Now, it can be said again.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not disputing, but doesn't it seem like this is the trend with Bama? Kareem Jackson was a 1st round pick, but watch out for Dre Kirkpatrick next year! Then Dre was a 1st rounder, but watch out for Dee Milliner next year! Now, it can be said again.

Wasn't a big fan of Kareem Jackson or Dre Kirkpatrick. I'm so-so on Milliner, but Clinton-Dix is easily the best, IMO.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D Mill has looked good the few times I have focused on him. I like him better than KJ and Dre.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The only interesting stuff for me this game was all the discussion on twitter about Katherine Webb and Brent Musberger. Even Darnell Dockett got into the act.

dockett-revised.jpg

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only interesting stuff for me this game was all the discussion on twitter about Katherine Webb and Brent Musberger. Even Darnell Dockett got into the act.

dockett-revised.jpg

i'm so using that line

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this says it all. Many have posted it and thought it: OUR EXPECTATIONS ARE HIGH! Lol

It was easy last yr with barely any significant injuries and coming in as the world against us attitude.

This playoffs will test our team and see how tough we are. Can we come through a big year and claim territory or be another falcons or ravens team and be a joke. Injuries happen, but can we fight through them?

Justin smith said it best at the beginning. We have a small window to be great. I realize we can be like the pats and be legit for 10 yrs but its never easy. Each team will go through adversity and i feel ours was last yr. Its our yr now! Lets go!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Hockey is lost...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His GF is smoking hot. Musberger just came all over himself.

Brent is going to pleasure himself to the image of McCarron's girlfriend at halftime.

Herbstreit's photo is safe until next year.

Disgusting, why did you two have to put that in my head? Yuck. It was certainly awkward for a man 50 years older than she.

Steve Politi ‏@StevePoliti: "Brent Musberger: Making college women uncomfortable since 1978."

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is freaking wonderful! I couldn't imagine it going better. Notre Dame getting embarrassed on national TV.

I guess they can only win on NBC or in 2012. The announcers at the beginning kept asking, "what's going on?" implying that there was some fix in against ND. I think, while bad calls can take a team out of it to the point of no return, this game later showed that Alabama wouldn't need any help, so I'm glad they didn't keep harping on the start of the game - especially when the "bad calls" were either right or not that bad and either way, not big plays (though first downs and fumbled punts could influence a lot potentially).

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So essentially my Georgia Bulldogs finished 5 yards short of a National Title this year =(
Notre Dame was never even a small threat to Bama in that game.