• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama is not a Redneck Fanbase

LSU

T-Shirt fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the south and I am racist. Im the kind or racist that hires people of other races, has friends of other races has never tried to cause anyone harm because of their race. I am a pretty harmless racist. The part of me that makes me racist is I would rather my kids marry(all other things being equal) someone inside of our race. Ive been told that makes me a racist, so I guess I will own that.

All that being said I dont think any of my friends are more racist than I am and most of them are less racist than I am. And yes that is in the south, in MS to be exact.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in the south and I am racist. Im the kind or racist that hires people of other races, has friends of other races has never tried to cause anyone harm because of their race. I am a pretty harmless racist. The part of me that makes me racist is I would rather my kids marry(all other things being equal) someone inside of our race. Ive been told that makes me a racist, so I guess I will own that.

All that being said I dont think any of my friends are more racist than I am and most of them are less racist than I am. And yes that is in the south, in MS to be exact.

Pretty much the exact way I am. There's a lot of the Marry your own Race thinking no matter what race one is. I doubt that qualifies in this context of racism.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

See, this is me except I didnt have a problem with my daughter dating a black guy in college. He was pre-med(so she said) and i thought more power to her if she could land a doctor, thats every fathers dream for his daughter. They broke up about 6 months after they started dating, neither had time(going to Duke). She is married now with three kids, her husband is bright and could do more, but he likes his leisure time, so he works in a factory of some kind as a manager of a line. He makes decent money, but not what a Doctor would have made. I guess i am not racist as i didnt mind them dating, but I was never tested with the marriage thing.

I hire and fire all walks of life and have no problem with any race, so i know I am not racist in that respect. Guess i am an OK human being, for a dumb ole redneck.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, this is me except I didnt have a problem with my daughter dating a black guy in college. He was pre-med(so she said) and i thought more power to her if she could land a doctor, thats every fathers dream for his daughter. They broke up about 6 months after they started dating, neither had time(going to Duke). She is married now with three kids, her husband is bright and could do more, but he likes his leisure time, so he works in a factory of some kind as a manager of a line. He makes decent money, but not what a Doctor would have made. I guess i am not racist as i didnt mind them dating, but I was never tested with the marriage thing.

I hire and fire all walks of life and have no problem with any race, so i know I am not racist in that respect. Guess i am an OK human being, for a dumb ole redneck.

i dunno about you but my dads dream for my sisters was for them to become doctors

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno about you but my dads dream for my sisters was for them to become doctors

Just shut up. You must have the worlds tiniest penis the way you always try to 1 up people.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWiW, I would have married Hallie Berry, and wouldn't have given a single fuck what my dad said about it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My daughter got a degree in Computer science from Duke and then took some courses and got a criminology degree also from UNCW that allows her to do crime scene investigations. I let my kids choose their career paths. My daughter had a fascination with serial killers in high school and did her exit project on it, had to have detective from the PD grade it because no one in the school system was qualified to judge it correctly. She got an A from a man with a masters in criminology.

My son has 9 years of service to this country in the Air force and he chose that path. i didnt tell my kids what to be, they got to decide.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWiW, I would have married Hallie Berry, and wouldn't have given a single fuck what my dad said about it.

After seeing that scene in Monster's Ball, i would have too.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just shut up. You must have the worlds tiniest penis the way you always try to 1 up people.

im just saying......

in my household if anyone ever said something along the lines of "my biggest dream for my daughter is for her to marry someone rich/successful" <== we'd call that sexist

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My daughter got a degree in Computer science from Duke and then took some courses and got a criminology degree also from UNCW that allows her to do crime scene investigations. I let my kids choose their career paths. My daughter had a fascination with serial killers in high school and did her exit project on it, had to have detective from the PD grade it because no one in the school system was qualified to judge it correctly. She got an A from a man with a masters in criminology.

My son has 9 years of service to this country in the Air force and he chose that path. i didnt tell my kids what to be, they got to decide.

yeah i know. i think you just worded that other paragraph VERY poorly

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So your calling him a silverback gorilla?

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The guy 3 from the left looks like a cross between Bruce webber and Roger Sterling lmao

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My wife and I have discussed it. We have both agreed that we'd rather our daughter marry a good black man that would treat her well than a shitty white trash fuckwad.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I have discussed it. We have both agreed that we'd rather our daughter marry a good black man that would treat her well than a shitty white trash fuckwad.

Agreed on that part, thats why i am ok with my daughters husband choice, he treats her well even though he is not that motivated by success.

rfjeff9

THWG!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,435.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting, my daughter is talking about criminal justice. She loves Law & Order and NCIS type shows. Exaggerated shows, I know, but it's not a bad career path. Is yours in computer or Justice field.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting, my daughter is talking about criminal justice. She loves Law & Order and NCIS type shows. Exaggerated shows, I know, but it's not a bad career path. Is yours in computer or Justice field.

My daughter got her BS at Duke in Computer science, then got her criminology degree later at UNCW. She loves her job, but she hates the pay right now. She does crime scene investigations sometimes and computer forensics if they need her to do that part. I tried to hire her for my company but she doesnt like hacking or hackers in general, even the good ones like my services provide to companies.

I would encourage her to look into criminology with a minor in computer forensics if she wants to make good money down the road, could even lead to a shot with the bureau. My Daughter was interviewed, but two kids at the time kinda killed he chances she feels.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just saying......

in my household if anyone ever said something along the lines of "my biggest dream for my daughter is for her to marry someone rich/successful" <== we'd call that sexist

Really? You have sisters? ...I didn't think your parents had any kids that lived...