• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama is not a Redneck Fanbase

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same sign was in Elwood, Indiana until 1991. Elwood also used to be the worldwide headquarters of the the Klan...

There are racists and bigots all over this fine land of ours, no region has a lock on dumbass behavior.

As evidenced by the way john was raised, i am sure his parents are real proud to have raised an idiot that spews hate. Bet thats a real family reunion that its not safe to be anything but one of them.:doh:

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, we can take your word for it(bad move), or we can look at the listing compiled by the FBI for 2012 which is a bit more revealing.

FBI 2011 Hate Crime Statistics - Business Insider

Notice only 3 of the top 20 are in the south, while over double that number of states from the north are in the top 20. sounds about right looking at the hate you spew daily.

yeah theres always the one idiot who thinks fewer hate crimes is a good thing. hate crimes are a measurement of punishment, not crimes committed per state. to be classified as a hate crime a DA has to believe it was racially motivated then classify it as a hate crime. once classified as a hate crime the prison sentences pretty much double or even triple for that said crime.

now lets look at the south......

mississippi reported zero hate crimes from 2005-2007. <== thats right. historically the most racist state in america could not find a single case where they felt that they were obligated to tag someone with an extra lengthy prison term for committing a crime fueled by racism. look at georgia & vermont

vermont DOUBLES georgia in hate crimes despite having only 1/14th the population.

do you start to see a problem here?????? thats why southerners are so funny.....look nothing to see here.....we have no hate crimes.....see....leave us along....you are wrong!!!!!!

^^^^
actually theres A LOT of stuff to see here. and not reporting hate crimes means the racism extends to government levels

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah theres always the one idiot who thinks fewer hate crimes is a good thing. hate crimes are a measurement of punishment, not crimes committed per state. to be classified as a hate crime a DA has to believe it was racially motivated then classify it as a hate crime. once classified as a hate crime the prison sentences pretty much double or even triple for that said crime.

mississippi reported zero hate crimes from 2005-2007. <== thats right. historically the most racist state in america could not find a single case where they felt that they were obligated to tag someone with an extra lengthy prison term for committing a crime fueled by racism. look at georgia & vermont

vermont DOUBLES georgia in hate crimes despite having only 1/14th the population.

do you start to see a problem here?????? thats why southerners are so funny.....look nothing to see here.....we have no hate crimes.....see....leave us along....you are wrong!!!!!!

^^^^
actually theres A LOT of stuff to see here. and not reporting hate crimes means the racism extends to government levels

Same federal bureau is involved in classifying the crimes as hate crimes. These crimes have to go before a Bureau investigator if they are thought to be hate in nature. The stats do not back up your claims, dont get your panties in a wad because you were wrong, just admit it and move on whiner.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As evidenced by the way john was raised, i am sure his parents are real proud to have raised an idiot that spews hate. Bet thats a real family reunion that its not safe to be anything but one of them.:doh:

1. Indiana is pretty much a de facto southern state because they do have some very conservative & very southern elements

2. the kkk had 3 different & very separate movements

-reconstruction: where they were pretty much a militant terrorist organization

-1920s & 1930s: where they were a mostly non violent political party that saw a very brief rise to national prominence. they targeted pretty much every non white christian. pretty much every state & every major city had a chapter at this time.

-the civil rights era: i dont think i need to explain this era

this is why southerners crack me up. you try to compare the kkk when it was very large, very public and nowhere near as violent during its second wave and say <== look the north does it too and think that lets you off the hook for what you guys did during the 1st & 3rd waves because "the north did it to". when in reality that cant be further from the truth

the 2nd wave did see higher membership in the north, but dont forget population distribution. per capita the south was much higher & much more violent.

this + hate crimes exposes all the false logic southerns try to tell themselves about how they are not racist

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

^^^^

I always love how people that have never spent any time in the South know all about it. BTW I am not from the South...yet consider the South(with the possible exception of Northern Mississippi) to be the least racist region I have lived in. Ignorance breeds xenophobia, people fear what they don't know...which I guess must mean you are afraid of everything.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Indiana is pretty much a de facto southern state because they do have some very conservative & very southern elements

-1920s & 1930s: where they were a mostly non violent political party that saw a very brief rise to national prominence. they targeted pretty much every non white christian. pretty much every state & every major city had a chapter at this time.

this is why southerners crack me up. you try to compare the kkk when it was very large, very public and nowhere near as violent during its second wave and say <== look the north does it too and think that lets you off the hook for what you guys did during the 1st & 3rd waves because "the north did it to". when in reality that cant be further from the truth

the 2nd wave did see higher membership in the north, but dont forget population distribution. per capita the south was much higher & much more violent.

this + hate crimes exposes all the false logic southerns try to tell themselves about how they are not racist

Great...glad you have mastered GOOGLE, now trying living a little outside of your bubble.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And what does this have to do with the hate crime stats that i provided for you that shows where the most Hate crimes are committed? I can do research on all the hate groups in the entire world, but if the crimes being committed are not classified as hate crimes by the FBI statistics, then it does me no good. You were wrong, admit it.

And so you know, being racist and committing hate crimes are two different things, just so you know. Racism goes both ways in any corner of the world. Thanks for playing, but you failed yet again to make a point with your hate filled diatribe.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what does this have to do with the hate crime stats that i provided for you that shows where the most Hate crimes are committed? I can do research on all the hate groups in the entire world, but if the crimes being committed are not classified as hate crimes by the FBI statistics, then it does me no good. You were wrong, admit it.

And so you know, being racist and committing hate crimes are two different things, just so you know. Racism goes both ways in any corner of the world. Thanks for playing, but you failed yet again to make a point with your hate filled diatribe.

umm lemme repeat

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great...glad you have mastered GOOGLE, now trying living a little outside of your bubble.

go find that on google.....

i may spew a lot of shit at the south.....but guess what <== i actually know what im talking about

im sorry your "kkk indiana membership" thing got exposed

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived across the US and bay area california was one of the most racist places I've ever lived. They just do it with economics.

Take the bay area. On the west side of the bay you will hardly find a black person. On the east side of the bay, it's well above the state total.

San Jose, 2.9% black folks.
Oakland, 27.3% black folks.

The entire state has about 6%. Most southern states have about 25-30% as a whole.

Are there specific laws that cause this? Nope. It's all done economically.

Other areas of the country generally do not have to deal with racial issues, and when they do, they do so poorly. They just don't have the stereotype stigma, so people like to pretend it's all peachy.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know whats funny about this statement? If John's bubble was not where he was born, but was in the south, he would be hate filled in the opposite direction. He is the poster child for these hate groups, someone easily brainwashed by his surroundings and doesn't see the truth about the entire world. I imagine john belongs to a few anti-something groups with the way he talks. Wouldn t surprise me to find his family is involved in hate groups too the way he has been spewing hate, he was raised this way apparently.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fixed it so you would understand the point.

im glad someone here gets it......

reporting hate crimes IS A GOOD THING.

how many times do i have to explain this

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fixed it so you would understand the point.

So we just assume that they aren't reported because you don't agree with the data?

In my entire life in the south I can honestly say I can't remember any actual hate crimes. I really don't know that I've ever seen racism that has action behind it really.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as evidenced by what? You stating your opinion?

oh yeah thats right. what i say doesnt fit your agenda....so its regulated to mere opinion.

go look up the history of the KKK

go look up how hate crimes are charged/implemented

what im saying is true

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im glad someone here gets it......

reporting hate crimes IS A GOOD THING.

how many times do i have to explain this

Don't get me wrong. I think the whole notion of a "hate crime" is pretty much bogus. Are there times when a crime is racially motivated, but if you beat a man within an inch of his life, is it really worse because you didn't like the color of his skin? Either way, you beat the man within an inch of his life.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we just assume that they aren't reported because you don't agree with the data?

In my entire life in the south I can honestly say I can't remember any actual hate crimes. I really don't know that I've ever seen racism that has action behind it really.

No, I think there is a large difference in perception of what actually constitutes a hate crime in some places vs. others. If you really believe there was not one racially motivated crime in Mississippi during that reporting period for the FBI, I don't know that the discussion should continue.