• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Mercilessly blanks weak NL, Mo wins Sham MVP for 8th inning appearance

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant wait for this baseball season to be over.. that way people can take marianos knob out of thier mouth .. good gravy MVP ?

As much as there is a ton of talk about him you can't really say the league shouldn't have given it to him... I mean this after-all was his fairwell tour and he did pitch a perfect 8th...

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as there is a ton of talk about him you can't really say the league shouldn't have given it to him... I mean this after-all was his fairwell tour and he did pitch a perfect 8th...

Wrong!

What the guy came back after having cancer?

Sale should of received it pitching TWO scoreless innings.

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong!

I don't care honestly.

Nobody really stood out, so I have no problem giving it to the guy who had the most awesome moment of the evening...

And it really was awesome.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong!

Should have most likely but let's be honest... This is about the most popular player and that is Rivera... I am not Yankees fan here but to me it was a given they would have given it to him since it was his last and you knew it was coming. Besides does it really matter who is the MVP of the All Star Game?

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should have most likely but let's be honest... This is about the most popular player and that is Rivera... I am not Yankees fan here but to me it was a given they would have given it to him since it was his last and you knew it was coming. Besides does it really matter who is the MVP of the All Star Game?

Okay okay :agree: