• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East Thread

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just worry about the Royals little fella

I’m not playing the Royals, choochi. I have nothing to worry about.

You must be hoping and praying the O’s get eliminated considering the ass whupping they gave your team all year. 8-4, was it?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not playing the Royals, choochi. I have nothing to worry about.

You must be hoping and praying the O’s get eliminated considering the ass whupping they gave your team all year. 8-4, was it?

What did that get you?

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmm…. I’m gonna go with the immense satisfaction in knowing that the O’s have been the Yankees’ daddies for two straight years, are significantly better managed than the Yankees are, have a better all around team, more payroll flexibility, and are set up for a decade of success in the AL East?

We all know that if the O’s werent slammed by injuries, they’d have won the division.

You know it. I know it. Everybody knows it.

Injuries happen, its true.

The O’s will be back next year regardless of what happens in this series. The Yankees? Probably not.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummmmm…. I’m gonna go with the immense satisfaction in knowing that the O’s have been the Yankees’ daddies for two straight years, are significantly better managed than the Yankees are, have a better all around team, more payroll flexibility, and are set up for a decade of success in the AL East?

We all know that if the O’s werent slammed by injuries, they’d have won the division.

The O’s will be back next year regardless of what happens in this series. The Yankees? Probably not.

Just try winning a game this time around

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are a part of sports.

Most of Baltimore top hitters barely missed time except Westburg

Gunnar, Santander, and Rutschman played 465 of a possible 486

Sure they had injuries to their pitching but so did the Yankees. The only Yankees starter who didn't get hurt was Rodon. Cole and Schmidt missed multiple months while Nestor and Gil both landed on the IL

Blaming injuries is sore loser shit. This is a sport where they play 162 games....Believe it or not every team will go through several players being hurt

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Blaming injuries isn’t helping you win the division. Cleveland lost their ace and one of the best in the AL in the first week of the season. A team that was expected to do nothing and finished 4th in the division. It’s the playoffs now. A new season. Anyone can win