• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East Thread

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Triston Casas will be activated on Friday barring something unforeseen, according to Chris Cotillo.
Casas has missed four months of the season with a rib injury. Despite his rehab assignment concluding earlier this week, the Red Sox waited to activate him. It seems now that barring something unforeseen that wait is over and Casas will be activated and in the starting lineup for Friday’s game against the Orioles. The 24-year-old hit 24 home runs last year and finished third in the Rookie of the Year voting. This year he hit six home runs with an .857 OPS and 10 RBI in 22 games for Boston.
Damn, how they have missed him!!! Domenic Smith has had a few good moments along the way, but is mostly subpar in every aspect. A healthy Casas can be a real difference-maker.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, how they have missed him!!! Domenic Smith has had a few good moments along the way, but is mostly subpar in every aspect. A healthy Casas can be a real difference-maker.
I'd actually like them to keep both, but damn... they have too many lefties.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd actually like them to keep both, but damn... they have too many lefties.
And all 3 of their top prospects are lefties, too! Something has to give over the Winter. Can’t keep them all.

Really missing Tyler O’Neill at the moment to help balance it out.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And all 3 of their top prospects are lefties, too! Something has to give over the Winter. Can’t keep them all.

Really missing Tyler O’Neill at the moment to help balance it out.

It'll be an interesting winter in Boston.... O'Neill deserves a big raise (someone said 3/$30m) and he's a Boras agent. I think they'll extend Refsnyder instead. The kids can battle it out for the last spot... And, they have the same problem in the infield!

I've been trying to imagine their roster next year.... (Impossible) They are going to have to swing some trades.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be an interesting winter in Boston.... O'Neill deserves a big raise (someone said 3/$30m) and he's a Boras agent. I think they'll extend Refsnyder instead. The kids can battle it out for the last spot... And, they have the same problem in the infield!

I've been trying to imagine their roster next year.... (Impossible) They are going to have to swing some trades.
3/$30M is nothing nowadays. I could see him getting north of that

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it-- whooping those RedSux to death and finally burying them for the season! What a bunch of losers along with those Skankees and the rest of the AL. The O's can't be beat and taking over the division. Go O's!!!!

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3/$30M is nothing nowadays. I could see him getting north of that
He’s a really good player…but he just can’t stay on the field! Hard to place a value on him as a result. I think maybe he gets 3/$50m in the open market? Maybe more. Benintendi got 5/$75m and he was nothing special ahead of free agency. I could also see the Sox giving O’Neill a qualifying offer this Winter. And he might just accept it if they do.

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it-- whooping those RedSux to death and finally burying them for the season! What a bunch of losers along with those Skankees and the rest of the AL. The O's can't be beat and taking over the division. Go O's!!!!
Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have a $2m option on Refsnyder for next year. There is close to 100% chance that they pick it up. He’s been a big overachiever and always hits lefties well.