• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East 2016 thread

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know i'm beating a dead horse here, but how can you not see that everything that is going wrong in this game has to do with leadership.. hicks lol needing a cut off from 100 feet away, mccann can't pick his nose, eovaldi loses focus as usual... this is all about being prepared

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gardner scratched from lineup do to stiff neck, it must have been stiff for more then 4 hours ... this tops the lat strain that kept tex on the bench for multiple games

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Girardi get blame for Didi base running error also?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Girardi get blame for Didi base running error also?

Pasta may overstate the awfulness of Joe G, but sometimes change for the sake of change isnt a bad thing, and this team could use a new voice......Girardi isnt a 162 game manager of a veteran team...His 2015 was more dreadful than people think because this team somewhat overachieved with 87 wins.....It all meant nothing when this team was totally and completely out of gas for most of August and September, thats on Joe....

This ownership group terrifies me....Its pretty apparent they are in the "Business" Business, and not in the "Winning" business....Im sure most Yankee fans have come to appreciate the greatness of George by now....Girardi would have been long gone by now, and so would the next guy if he didnt get it done....George kept going till they got it right......Hal just sits on his hands, I dont even think he watches the games......But my greatest fear is that when these contracts expires, the much anticipated "Spending Spree" on Harper/Machado, etc......isnt going to happen....And thats when you will hear from the fans IMO

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pasta may overstate the awfulness of Joe G, but sometimes change for the sake of change isnt a bad thing, and this team could use a new voice......Girardi isnt a 162 game manager of a veteran team...His 2015 was more dreadful than people think because this team somewhat overachieved with 87 wins.....It all meant nothing when this team was totally and completely out of gas for most of August and September, thats on Joe....

This ownership group terrifies me....Its pretty apparent they are in the "Business" Business, and not in the "Winning" business....Im sure most Yankee fans have come to appreciate the greatness of George by now....Girardi would have been long gone by now, and so would the next guy if he didnt get it done....George kept going till they got it right......Hal just sits on his hands, I dont even think he watches the games......But my greatest fear is that when these contracts expires, the much anticipated "Spending Spree" on Harper/Machado, etc......isnt going to happen....And thats when you will hear from the fans IMO

I'm not the biggest Joe G fan but blaming him for guys failing to hit with RISP with 1 out is a little crazy if you ask me

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the biggest Joe G fan but blaming him for guys failing to hit with RISP with 1 out is a little crazy if you ask me

Agreed, but his not holding players accountable is a problem...Like after CC gives up 13 runs in 4 innings - "I thought his stuff was better than the results today"

He's doing a better job this season, guys like Headley sitting a lot, or batting 9th.....Need to see more of that....

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look now, but the Jays rotation is rounding out to be one of the nastiest in the league. Sanchez is pitching like a Cy Young candidate, JA Happ has been reborn, Stroman is doing work, Estrada is legit and....okay, so RA Dickey isn't quite nasty anymore, but who doesn't love a knuckleball every 5 days or so?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but his not holding players accountable is a problem...Like after CC gives up 13 runs in 4 innings - "I thought his stuff was better than the results today"

He's doing a better job this season, guys like Headley sitting a lot, or batting 9th.....Need to see more of that....

He did tear Didi apart for that garbage last night

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listen , i am not the most articulate poster, but what i do post comes from a lot of experience.. i have to post what i see, i like joe, know him personally, have not seen in a while, never thought he would be the reason why it's difficult for me to watch, one of the most frustration things is tex, this guy puts the bat on the ball, the fact that he refuses to go opposite field is beyond undertstanding, i blame the org. top down for it, i just don't get it! he aint ruth!!! so many other factors are involved, not just the physical aspect of the game, but the mental.. if you have a coach players don't like it affects their game, no different then any boss at any corporation! one of my many coaches was such an idiot trying to get us going, one of my teammates told him to go F himself right in front of the fans.... to me joe's problem from day one was he could not separate himself from the players, thats why like dirt said, there are players he will hold accountable, then there are players who are untouchable!

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. Anybody wanna trade for David Price?