• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL East 2016 thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Betances and Miller struck out all 6 batters they faced. Absolutely filthy

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team goes no where with girardi, i can longer watch the game because of him.... the days off, the constant babying of his players, how many games yanks have runners in scoring position less then 2 outs and they fail to score, .. and yea, i get it he's not at the plate, but if they had a leader who demands respect of his players you bet your azz they would be afraid to come back into that dugout!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team goes no where with girardi, i can longer watch the game because of him.... the days off, the constant babying of his players, how many games yanks have runners in scoring position less then 2 outs and they fail to score, .. and yea, i get it he's not at the plate, but if they had a leader who demands respect of his players you bet your azz they would be afraid to come back into that dugout!

Blaming Girardi for veterans not being able to hit with RISP and less than 2 outs is pretty fucking lame.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaming Girardi for veterans not being able to hit with RISP and less than 2 outs is pretty fucking lame.

so veterans don't need to be coached, OK. and i guess it was a pretty good call choosing gardner over ellsbury in a do or die game, wild card game last year, cause we all know the clutch player gardner has been through out his career, that was beyond idiotic! don't get me started on girardi, he should be coaching a little league team!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so veterans don't need to be coached, OK. and i guess it was a pretty good call choosing gardner over ellsbury in a do or die game, wild card game last year, cause we all know the clutch player gardner has been through out his career, that was beyond idiotic! don't get me started on girardi, he should be coaching a little league team!

He can't go out there and bat for them. Blaming a manager for something that the players are in complete control of is stupid. If you want to blame Girardi for his lineups and how he kills the bullpen, I'm fine with that. But please let's not blame him for stuff he does not have any control of. What's next? Blaming him for Eovaldi giving up a crucial HR every game?

The Yankees were not winning that game with Ellsbury starting either. They pretty much needed Tanaka to match whatever Kuechel did and make it a bullpen game. Also to be fair to Girardi, going strictly by numbers, Gardner was clearly the better player last year against LHP.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so tell me what does he get paid 5 mill a year for? and while i'm on the subject, back to decision of playing gardner, one of the most ignorant Bplers i have ever seen, who makes more money ells or gardner? isn't it a numbers game? c'mon man, it doesn't even have to be baseball we are talking about, the coach is responsible for everything that goes on. Tell me something else, joe banned ice cream from the clubhouse a few years back, if the players respected him would that have gotten out to public? as i said don't get me started on girardi, have you noticed ellsbury's play in the field as of late, if you don't think players don't have ego's, you don't know sports, he's one of the best cf's in the game, all of a sudden he deosn't know how to run down a ball? these guys don't like him. Biggest reason cano left was girardi, simply cause his reprimands were at wrong time & place..... i could go on and on... if the boss was still around girardi wouldn't be, girardi has absoutlely NO ONE to answer to! ohhh yea, lets not forget the jersey number change to get #28 that's real mature, name another coach that ever did that...lol get rid of him now before the seaon is lost, he got enough personell to get it done, put somebody that knows how to have his team prepared at all times!

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto just took the lead vs. Boston. My 2 favorite teams playing, hope to see a split,

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uehara and Kimbrel with no command whatsoever. Farrell kept Uehara in there way too long, he looked off after the first batter.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uehara and Kimbrel with no command whatsoever. Farrell kept Uehara in there way too long, he looked off after the first batter.
Its what Farrell does:suds:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hi. I'm the 2009 World Series Championship Trophy. Have we met?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest reason cano left was girardi, simply cause his reprimands were at wrong time & place.....

Yeah, you're right, that was the biggest reason. In fact, I read a quote from Cano that said he wasn't even aware that the Mariners gave him $70MM more than the Yankees offered him . . .

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you're right, that was the biggest reason. In fact, I read a quote from Cano that said he wasn't even aware that the Mariners gave him $70MM more than the Yankees offered him . . .

geez i guess i missed the latest version of the wall street journal that said seattle tops NYC in endorsements for its top athletes....

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, 10 years of payroll of 200+ million =, wins it at tale end of what others did before him, put him in hall!

What others did before him? That's funny. He's not the GM, he's the manager.

I'm not saying he's HOF worthy. I'm not even saying that he's good. All I'm saying is that your reasons for saying he's bad are stupid.