• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Thread '19 Edition

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I root for the Tigers to lose. It's in my best interest.

They're screwing that up tonight though. Berrios must not have watched what the Astros did to this shit lineup.

Sure, getting the #1 pick is nice, but I'm not ever going to root for my team to lose. Especially not in a pennant race like that asshole does.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol this guy is still melting down

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems extreme.

I'll unblock him after the season. The negativity that spews out of him in a good season is absolutely ridiculous.

You can root against us and I'll respect that (Why you would root for Wahoo over the Twins, I don't know). He can't root against us unless he forfeits his fandom and picks another team.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll unblock him after the season. The negativity that spews out of him in a good season is absolutely ridiculous.

You can root against us and I'll respect that (Why you would root for Wahoo over the Twins, I don't know). He can't root against us unless he forfeits his fandom and picks another team.
Well, the Indians are a really good team. Pitching, defense, hitting, you guys are kinda softballish.

That's why I want Cleveland to win the division. Don't think they can beat Houston, but they could beat the Yankees imo. And I always root for the division in the playoffs. Unless it's the white Sox.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramirez out with a broken hand is really gonna hurt them down the stretch.

No reason the Twins should wrap up the Central

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramirez out with a broken hand is really gonna hurt them down the stretch.

No reason the Twins should wrap up the Central
Not over, of course, but I think my money would have to be on Minnesota with their lead and schedule the rest of the way. I think we need to take at least 5 of 6 against them to have a shot.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, getting the #1 pick is nice, but I'm not ever going to root for my team to lose. Especially not in a pennant race like that asshole does.
If he's a real fan he is not rooting for his team to lose. He complains about them, though, so he can claim an I-told-you-so "win" for himself should they lose.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not over, of course, but I think my money would have to be on Minnesota with their lead and schedule the rest of the way. I think we need to take at least 5 of 6 against them to have a shot.

Hopefully this team can get healthy and then make the playoffs, WC or division, as long as they make the playoffs is all I care about. The Yankees and Astros are just more complete teams but you never know. They just have to get healthy and their hitting has to be more consistent to keep up with these teams with great offenses.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this team can get healthy and then make the playoffs, WC or division, as long as they make the playoffs is all I care about. The Yankees and Astros are just more complete teams but you never know. They just have to get healthy and their hitting has to be more consistent to keep up with these teams with great offenses.
agree it's baseball so anything can happen, but I don't like our chances at all against Houston. They can match our pitching and can hit. We at least have a decided edge against NY in the pitching dept.

Just hope we get to find out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree it's baseball so anything can happen, but I don't like our chances at all against Houston. They can match our pitching and can hit. We at least have a decided edge against NY in the pitching dept.

Just hope we get to find out.

I agree, I would much rather face the Yankees bc the Astros look deadly but still the Yankees are deadly. Best case scenario: the Astros get the best record and the Indians somehow (not likely) win the division but I mean either way if you want to win you have to get through the best 2 teams in the baseball imo: Yankees and Astros.