• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Thread '19 Edition

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I wasn’t enjoying the season.

But some people want titles for their team. Others want moral victories.

Moral victories aren’t my style.

So I can talk shit to Red Sox fans right now because the Twins have overachieved more? The 4 rings they have don’t matter?

It simply cannot work both ways.

This message board has gotten soft. As a twins fan, I could care less what Tigers and Indians fans say about their own team. Not sure why your fan bases are coaching so much.
Very soft.

Like my dick, when I jelly it up your ass.

There's the difference tween jelly and jam kids.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very soft.

Like my dick, when I jelly it up your ass.

There's the difference tween jelly and jam kids.

Looks like I missed something by ignoring that jerkoff Mr. Hockey. You all should do yourselves a favor and do the same. Nothing would please me more than having that idiot wasting his time talking to himself.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like I missed something by ignoring that jerkoff Mr. Hockey. You all should do yourselves a favor and do the same. Nothing would please me more than having that idiot wasting his time talking to himself.
I was in your shoes once.

Like 13 years ago or some shit.

He's a straight up dirty motherfucker. No getting around it. Who once made Doug model for a Joe Mauer Sexbot he built. He wound up selling it on Craigslist for bus fare, to visit a Brazilian house cleaner in Miami. You'll learn to love him. Just as she did. Takes time is all. Half a decade is when you just start to realize you don't like him. But liking him wouldnt make the next round Of TwinsCollapse2019 any easier anyway anyhow.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I say MADE, he gave him 4 Hungry Mans and a solar calculator.

I went too far.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in your shoes once.

Like 13 years ago or some shit.

He's a straight up dirty motherfucker. No getting around it. Who once made Doug model for a Joe Mauer Sexbot he built. He wound up selling it on Craigslist for bus fare, to visit a Brazilian house cleaner in Miami. You'll learn to love him. Just as she did. Takes time is all. Half a decade is when you just start to realize you don't like him. But liking him wouldnt make the next round Of TwinsCollapse2019 any easier anyway anyhow.

I would take Doug back in a second over that scumbag. At least Doug rooted for his team, not against them.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Doug back in a second over that scumbag. At least Doug rooted for his team, not against them.
Once he got that solar calculator, all Doug did was crunch numbers.

And everyday was a sunny day for Doug.

The Hoop went down a notch when evil forces worked to take him away from us. Hockey isn't evil forces, he's good people. You don't have to believe that right now, but he is.

Don't get me wrong, he's a motherfucker. But Icant imagine visiting this thread and not wanting to see what that motherfucker has been saying.

Used to be my favorite place on the internet. This thread right here. Hand to God.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll get you some Triple Crown picks later today @Nosferatu .

I might take last, but only on account of Hockey not having the stomach to stick out a whole season.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... Where's Douggie? I always liked Doug, he provided much needed entertainment around here.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't root against the Twins, that's stupid! Would you rather have a board full of people all agreeing with each other all the time? How about we all join hands and sing Kumbaya? I think we have spent to much time talking about this idiot now, he's gonna start thinking we like him!

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once he got that solar calculator, all Doug did was crunch numbers.

And everyday was a sunny day for Doug.

The Hoop went down a notch when evil forces worked to take him away from us. Hockey isn't evil forces, he's good people. You don't have to believe that right now, but he is.

Don't get me wrong, he's a motherfucker. But Icant imagine visiting this thread and not wanting to see what that motherfucker has been saying.

Used to be my favorite place on the internet. This thread right here. Hand to God.

We really do need Doug back. This thread is so much more fun.

Now we got this. People having full blown meltdowns for pointing out the twins bullpen sucks ass.

It is entertaining tho. I used to be the enemy of the enemy in my Cyborg Mauer homer days.

Now I’ve got my own fan base scrambling because I’ve retired the homerism and went to realism...getting swept by the Yanks. We all know the results.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He doesn't root against the Twins, that's stupid! Would you rather have a board full of people all agreeing with each other all the time? How about we all join hands and sing Kumbaya? I think we have spent to much time talking about this idiot now, he's gonna start thinking we like him!

I know you don’t just like me, you need me.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can be critical, I definitely am, but calling the team the worst in baseball and laughing when they lose is a dick move. I'll take him off ignore in November or so, but I can't deal with him now.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can be critical, I definitely am, but calling the team the worst in baseball and laughing when they lose is a dick move. I'll take him off ignore in November or so, but I can't deal with him now.

People deal with things differently, I used to have like $240,000 in hoop cash and I had that much from betting against Minnesota teams, did I want to see my favorite teams lose? Of course not but hey this way I got something aside from just the pain of losing.

You are right I can be very critical a perfect example is Joe Mauer, nobody tore on him like I did and I believe I had good reason too, the guy is by far the highest paid player in the history of our team and he did absolutely nothing when we needed him, he wasn't a leader and didn't deserve the contract he got, maybe Kirby spoiled me I don't know but by the end I couldn't stand Mauer, I still rooted for him to do well but I don't believe his name should be listed in the top 10 Twins players of all time, I know almost everyone will disagree but 2,000 slap singles to left doesn't a great player make.