• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Thread '19 Edition

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No scenario? If that happened in the WS and it was the deciding game with your team don't be happy about it?

You are proving my point and you are clearly Happy Either Way Guy.

It wasn’t the World Series

It was a game on August 15th.

We didn’t lock anything up. And the same issues keep popping up.

What the fuck?? Were you serious with that analogy?

If a Twins team with Lewis Thorpe and Ryne Harper pitching WS relief wins the title I won’t just be floored, it will be the greatest underdog story in sports.

You’re using backwards logic to prove a point that doesn’t exist

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your writing does not imply happy, but inwardly you are happy if they win. Your persona here is to find negative in anything so when they lose you can claim a misguided I-told-you-so "win" for yourself.

Every fanbase has guys like you.

Looks like your persona here is to be the board psychiatrist and let fans of other teams opinions of their own team, get in your head.

I’m not happy. It’s that simple. There hasn’t been a comment regarding Twins defeats by me that has ever implied happiness

That’s said, I will be happy if the Indians are shitty enough to not win the division against a team so obviously flawed while being ravaged by injuries

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but it seems like nothing will make you say good things. Rare sighting

Hockey is good people he's just passionate about the Twins and has aggressive opinions on certain players and coaches and he seems to like arguing. If we all agreed on everything that would be pretty fucking boring no? We have been friends more than a decade now and that's because I know he wants the Twins to win almost as much as I do! Y'all should talk about Joe Mauer or Byron Buxton he'll go get some lotion and turn the lights down...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hockey is good people he's just passionate about the Twins and has aggressive opinions on certain players and coaches and he seems to like arguing. If we all agreed on everything that would be pretty fucking boring no? We have been friends more than a decade now and that's because I know he wants the Twins to win almost as much as I do! Y'all should talk about Joe Mauer or Byron Buxton he'll go get some lotion and turn the lights down...

I mean the wins don’t lie with Byron!!

And it would be nice to have some Mauer frozen ropes with men in scoring position!!

Love him or hate him. We could throw Mauer in the lineup Monday and the White Sox up 1 bottom 9 would rather face Rosario, Schoop or Cron.

I do love my aggressive opinions tho. Arguing not so much, people like Pickle boy should just realize my comments of passion are only made if I know they are defensible.

Gopherfan84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a Twins team with Lewis Thorpe and Ryne Harper pitching WS relief wins the title I won’t just be floored, it will be the greatest underdog story in sports.

I would say "greatest underdog story in sports" is a bit of an exaggeration. It'd be up there on the unexpected level with the 1987 Twins, which is a fairly comparable team to this year's team except you could rely more on the bullpen at the expense of quality in the rotation behind Viola and Blyleven.

I'd call the Miracle on Ice, 1985 Villanova, Leicester City winning the Premier League for examples as greater underdog stories.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he really isnt. He is an angry, petty little bitch who would rather kick a puppy through a window than than chill out and enjoy the ride.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he really isnt. He is an angry, petty little bitch who would rather kick a puppy through a window than than chill out and enjoy the ride.

Stop crying, if you don't like the shit he says ignore him!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont ignore the whiny bitch in the corner. I call him out.

Is that what you think you've done? lolzzz

It's just as annoying to see someone complain about the complainer as it is to see the complainer complain.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what you think you've done? lolzzz

It's just as annoying to see someone complain about the complainer as it is to see the complainer complain.

Especially when the complainer of the complainer is wrong about what the complainer is complaining about.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You could just learn how to google stats and things would be better

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu

Think I’ll be called an irrational complainer if I say our supposed ace allowing 6 runs in 1 2/3 innings after being handed leads of 6-0 and 8-2....is embarrassing?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Nosferatu

Think I’ll be called an irrational complainer if I say our supposed ace allowing 6 runs in 1 2/3 innings after being handed leads of 6-0 and 8-2....is embarrassing?

Maybe try putting a positive spin on it... Like ummm, It is somewhat embarrassing that our ace didn't feel like being good tonight but you are sure he will try harder next game... Yay Twins

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the worst experiences of my life was sitting with Twins fans at the Metronome. The things they said about Chuck Knobloch would make a sailor blush

Was he still playing for the Twins?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe try putting a positive spin on it... Like ummm, It is somewhat embarrassing that our ace didn't feel like being good tonight but you are sure he will try harder next game... Yay Twins

I’ll put a positive spin on Rosario’s defense there. He gave it 60% effort and slid just short of catching the pop up