• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Thread '19 Edition

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

Yasiel Puig got in a brawl for his last game in cincinnati.

View attachment 212012

He might be a little crazy.

View attachment 212013

He is damn crazy, but on the right team with the right guys, he may shine!! Example Dennis Rodman with the Pistons and Bulls. The Cleveland Indians did great today, the problem may be the Astros did better. Either way, Detroit ain't gonna be invited to the dance.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Felt pretty good when the Twins got Dyson. That immediately turned into horror 90 seconds later when the Astros got Grienke!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-0 without Castellanos.

Prepare your asses kids. The Tigertrain is coming.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is damn crazy, but on the right team with the right guys, he may shine!! Example Dennis Rodman with the Pistons and Bulls. The Cleveland Indians did great today, the problem may be the Astros did better. Either way, Detroit ain't gonna be invited to the dance.
First series win in Los Angeles of Anaheim in a decade.

Thanks Ausmus!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I see Gordon Beckham hit a HR today, or did my eyes deceive me?
I listened to happen.

Still haven't seen it. But I believe it.

Miggy the other night too. And our rookie catcher today, who started his career 3-6. Tigertrain....

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is Rodman that good of an example? You know the Pistons better than I do but I thought he was quiet & shy when he was in the Motor City. Might be wrong on that though. I thought all of his antics started when he got to SA?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Rodman that good of an example? You know the Pistons better than I do but I thought he was quiet & shy when he was in the Motor City. Might be wrong on that though. I thought all of his antics started when he got to SA?

Rodman has serious mental health problems, it appears that Puig may have the same. A good environment is crucial to their stability. With leaders like Kluber and Lindor and a squared away manager like Terry Francona, Puig could be an excellent fit. Moving someone unstable like Trevor Bauer is a good move. The Indians are poised for a run, unfortunately for you Minnesota Twins are a much better team than I would have thought. Have a great battle for the crown ... we (Tigers) will attempt to play spoilers (that's all we have).

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodman has serious mental health problems, it appears that Puig may have the same. A good environment is crucial to their stability. With leaders like Kluber and Lindor and a squared away manager like Terry Francona, Puig could be an excellent fit. Moving someone unstable like Trevor Bauer is a good move. The Indians are poised for a run, unfortunately for you Minnesota Twins are a much better team than I would have thought. Have a great battle for the crown ... we (Tigers) will attempt to play spoilers (that's all we have).

If you could do us a favor and actually beat the Indians from time to time,that would be great

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You made it sound like Rodman was a flamboyant attention getter while in Detroit. I thought all of his look at me! nonsense satrted after he was no longer a Piston.

But there's no doubt there's something wrong w/ Puig. After Bauer's mound antics I can't say I'm disapponted to see him gone. And it seems like he had issues w/ teammates as well.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made it sound like Rodman was a flamboyant attention getter while in Detroit. I thought all of his look at me! nonsense satrted after he was no longer a Piston.

But there's no doubt there's something wrong w/ Puig. After Bauer's mound antics I can't say I'm disapponted to see him gone. And it seems like he had issues w/ teammates as well.

Dennis Rodman with the Pistons and Bulls was somewhat normal, with San Antonio, Los Angeles and Dallas not so much. ... He was a great defensive player with the Pistons.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the addition of Puig for the simple matter he is heading to free agency. He should give a great 2 months and then he is gone. I think he is a game changer but wears his welcome out pretty quickly

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the AL Central equivalent to when a coach stops yelling at you. You know they no longer care

We'll be back ... just hold your breath
maxresdefault.jpg