• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^butthurt Tig fan

Swept by the Giants---:lol:

Btw...Jimenez had a Cy Young season in Colorado, and he is back! Get used to it

actually... jimenez had a cy young half season in colorado.. the later stages of that season were not good.. he only had a couple of really good months.. and then followed those by crapping it away after all star break.. and that is why he didn't win the award... but I wouldn't expect you to actually know that much.. here is a list cleveland and kansas city both fall on... funniest thing I read today... The 10 most redneck cities... here is the link.... cleveland is 9.. kansas city is 2... lol
The 10 Most Redneck Cities in America

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome dougie.....bout time u made it here

I was so wrong to doubt the wings. They played a solid game last night. When hank took that penalty and the score got to 3-2, i was like here we go again.....

Its only fitting that the wings play the hawks the last year they will be in the west.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ubaldo has had ONE good half in his career.

Watch when the injuns fade again how their fans quietly slip out the back door.....another year, another cleveland title drought.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually... jimenez had a cy young half season in colorado.. the later stages of that season were not good.. he only had a couple of really good months.. and then followed those by crapping it away after all star break.. and that is why he didn't win the award... but I wouldn't expect you to actually know that much.. here is a list cleveland and kansas city both fall on... funniest thing I read today... The 10 most redneck cities... here is the link.... cleveland is 9.. kansas city is 2... lol
The 10 Most Redneck Cities in America

I just don't see it, but I am in MS now so you don't know what redneck is until you come down here. You can tell bc of all the hot girls down here! But it is definitely not Cleveland that's redneck.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ubaldo has had ONE good half in his career.

Watch when the injuns fade again how their fans quietly slip out the back door.....another year, another cleveland title drought.

When you have 10+ of dominating a division like the Indians did, you will eventually have a rebuilding phase. If they can keep it up wit the this basically whole new team they will be dangerous!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have 10+ of dominating a division like the Indians did, you will eventually have a rebuilding phase. If they can keep it up wit the this basically whole new team they will be dangerous!

They dominated? Cleveland hasn't won a title since 1964... and that was the Browns! LOL.. Garbage city... I love the fact you say that you can tell that you are surrounded by rednecks by all the hot girls in MS... that is a joke bro.. rednecks inbreed... If you want hot chicks.. go to Miami... they flock here and outnumber dudes everywhere... but you can't be racist like your Indians fan brother captobvious.. or you won't get none of that good Hispanic puss.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you like put words in pples' mouths. I said they dominated the division and it is true. And the rednecks, ohh I know thar here, but some many NATURAL sexy girls...pure beauty.

Miami is fake!

At least I know I am true fan, unlike some people! Been through the good times and bad times.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not going to try and get into this debate too much but what I was going to say was already touched on. Ubaldo had 1 half a season of greatness. And I don't think he is anywhere close to that now anyways. A couple good starts? Yes. Thats it.

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Indian fans... yadda yadda yadda

The last 3 years we have heard you guys talk smack and then a month later your team falls out of contention.... Yawn..... But i do think the Indians are better than the Royals

And if you want to be a true fan then get some of your buddies and go to a few games every now and then... Seems like a team tied for 1st place would draw a few more fans night to night

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirks!!!!!!!!! grand slam. I told you Dirks is a real go getter. he is going to help this team this year. got off to a slow start due to injury...

dod ubaldo win the cy young last year???? maybe it was the buckeye young award...you get that for sniffing any Michigan team tail

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10+ years of dominating? TEN? You sure? I dont EVER remember the injuns dominating for TEN PLUS years. Maybe five or six but DEFINITELY not 10. Please tell me the 10 year span cleveland dominated.

Also thats sad if you dominated a division for ten plus years, and never won a championship.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish the tigers played in the AL west. Houston and oakland? We could beat those 2 over and over. Getting to the point if we beat houston 2-1 in a series, it would be a let down. Need to sweep them outta detroit.

Dirks is heating up just in time, now that ajax is hurt. Avila is killing this team. Hes another adam dunn......swing and a miss.

Also.....i thought raburn was da man? Havent heard anything from him lately. Injuns got lucky they didnt get swept. 1 run in 18 innings.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins are by far the surprise of the central so far. They are hitting way better than i figured they would. Pounded the sox last night.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Indian fans... yadda yadda yadda

The last 3 years we have heard you guys talk smack and then a month later your team falls out of contention.... Yawn..... But i do think the Indians are better than the Royals

And if you want to be a true fan then get some of your buddies and go to a few games every now and then... Seems like a team tied for 1st place would draw a few more fans night to night

I don't plan on driving 13 hrs to watch an Indians game. And the closest team around here is the Braves and they never play em.

I don't need to go to games to prove I'm a fan. Went to 100's of games in 90's and early 00's when they solf out a record number games in a row. Cleveland the city is down what do ecpect, once they stsrt getting good again the fans will be back...you can count on that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10+ years of dominating? TEN? You sure? I dont EVER remember the injuns dominating for TEN PLUS years. Maybe five or six but DEFINITELY not 10. Please tell me the 10 year span cleveland dominated.

Also thats sad if you dominated a division for ten plus years, and never won a championship.

Went to back-to-back WS and one hit away from a title, wouldn't call that said. Better than sucking for 7 or 8 like the Tigs. And when they finally get to a WS get swept, that's sad. And only won 1 game in 2006. :lol:

6 titles in 7 yrs...I will take it!

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish the tigers played in the AL west. Houston and oakland? We could beat those 2 over and over.

Bwaaahahaha leave it to the Tigs looking for a easy way to a div title :laugh3:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to back WS? You still havent explained 10 plus years of domination.....titles? As in division titles? I HAVE WITNESSED THE TIGERS WIN A WS IN MY LIFETIME........have you witnessed a championship from any cleveland team? Not division championships either.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant say the Tigs are so much better when they only won 1 title in last 40. ONE title abd thinks he is almighty. Get off your high horse, bitch! We have dominated the division from early 90's to early 00's 6 div titles in 10.

Not back-to-back 95 and 97. We truly dominated the 90's with Braves doing the same in NL.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins are by far the surprise of the central so far. They are hitting way better than i figured they would. Pounded the sox last night.

The bats only really started heating up in Boston but you are right, the bats are on fire. Problem is we are still blowing games because when the bats got hot the pitching went down the drain. Literally give up runs immediately to start games. I guess thats why we are still just average.

Future is very bright. Hicks had himself a night. Still cant get giddy(dougy talk here) but so many twins "fans" have jumped on the rook for his struggles. The guy can play ball. We got Arcia as well and many young guys in the minors. Nice future I hope.

M&M boys are raking. We all know Mauer and he is just pouding doubles regularly. Morneau is having a resurgence driving in the runs. Sadly, Willingham has decided to suck. Like I said we can't piece it all together.

We move Mauer to 2nd because we have for years struggled to find that two hitter. What happens? Now we don't have a lead off LOL. Dozier has two doubles all year.

If Mauer has 15 doubles(which he does) he should not have only 13 RBI. LIke cmon.

Still, this season is a pleasant surprise so far and can't really complain. Just frusterating because we realistically should be overachieving even more right now.

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You cant say the Tigs are so much better when they only won 1 title in last 40. ONE title abd thinks he is almighty. Get off your high horse, bitch! We have dominated the division from early 90's to early 00's 6 div titles in 10.

Not back-to-back 95 and 97. We truly dominated the 90's with Braves doing the same in NL.

Who cares about the 90's? I will bet you a Ubaldo rookie card that the Tigers win the division this year and the Tribe miss the playoffs... Heck i will even get ahold of Francona and see if he will let you sit in the dugout the first playoff game so you can eat a bucket of chicken and drink a 6 pack off beer with the rest of the team during the game :suds: