• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heck i will even get ahold of Francona and see if he will let you sit in the dugout the first playoff game so you can eat a bucket of chicken and drink a 6 pack off beer with the rest of the team during the game :suds:

Bad memory there pal. Thats the Beckett-era Bosox your referring to

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats ONE more championship the tigers have than all the teams of cleveland. It may only be ONE WS but thats ONE more than the injuns have in our lifetime. ONE seems to be alot since the injuns cant even get ONE.

Dominating for 10 years means you dominated for ALL 10 years. The yanks dominated the 90's. thats dominating. Get off my high horse bitch? Wow. Gettin mad? Isnt my fault cleveland is the city of NO championships. I guess going all those years of not having a winner gets people agitated....

Chicago had the w sox and bulls and bears win

Minny had the twins win

Even seen the kansas chitty royals win

Detroit has had the tigers, wings, and pistons win

And then theres cleveland.................

And we should fear the tribe why?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And im not on a high horse......they didnt make a movie about my team......and instead of winning the WS, they won the pennant......and it made a great celebration movie.......winning the AL pennant......that was 20 yrs ago and the injuns still havent won that WS. Imagine what happens if cleveland ever gets lucky and wins a WS. thats bigger than a michael bay blockbuster......maybe get tyler perry to make it?.......,tyler perry presents.......miracle in cleveland

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops missed the hawks for chicago too

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad cleveland couldnt claim ohio st......they run their program better than all the pro franchises in cleveland. Prolly even pay better....even get free tattoo's.

"Im terrelle pryor, i get what i want"

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bats only really started heating up in Boston but you are right, the bats are on fire. Problem is we are still blowing games because when the bats got hot the pitching went down the drain. Literally give up runs immediately to start games. I guess thats why we are still just average.

Future is very bright. Hicks had himself a night. Still cant get giddy(dougy talk here) but so many twins "fans" have jumped on the rook for his struggles. The guy can play ball. We got Arcia as well and many young guys in the minors. Nice future I hope.

M&M boys are raking. We all know Mauer and he is just pouding doubles regularly. Morneau is having a resurgence driving in the runs. Sadly, Willingham has decided to suck. Like I said we can't piece it all together.

We move Mauer to 2nd because we have for years struggled to find that two hitter. What happens? Now we don't have a lead off LOL. Dozier has two doubles all year.

If Mauer has 15 doubles(which he does) he should not have only 13 RBI. LIke cmon.

Still, this season is a pleasant surprise so far and can't really complain. Just frusterating because we realistically should be overachieving even more right now.

I heard that hockey. You'll have to drop a post on the Twins thread. We've got a few good Twins fans over there. :wave:

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some say we got it easy now...with just the White Sox to worry about. seeing as how the Indians nose dive around june every year.

Tigers go for the sweep tomorrow. Scherzer on the mound..he is unbeatable this year.
early lead in the Cy Young....

sure is nice not having that anchor Raburn around any more. maybe after his big week with the Tribe...the Indians might offer him a long term deal.. BAAAWWWHHHAAAAAAA

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
notice b Hokes comments this week??? he called notre dame chickens for ending the deal to play Michigan after 2015. They know with brady at the helm..its back to Michigan controlling the Big 10 again. They want no more part of this power house

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins just cannot get past the 1 game over .500 hump. Back to .500. Damn.

Sharks couldn't burry tonight. Gonna have to get them on Thursday.

Spartan1Nation

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins just cannot get past the 1 game over .500 hump. Back to .500. Damn.

Sharks couldn't burry tonight. Gonna have to get them on Thursday.

Gotta admit the Twinks are doing better than i expected this year

I see the Royals are starting to tumble... You knew that was coming :lol:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear crickets coming from cleveland tonight.

Just 2 days ago the internet was flooded with injun fans beating their chests for being in first place via tie breakers......in may........early may........

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 runs in 3 games.....better get raturd back in that line up......

This just in......miggy cabrera is REAL good.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam blew a 4-1 lead today. One bad inning for max. Still had a chance at the end. Miggy drives the last out of the game to the wall with the bases juiced. Oh well....cant beat the stros every game i guess.

Avasail garcia with his 1st career HR today....wow does he look more and more like miggys mini me everytime i see him.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the shame// losing to the Astros.. thought we would have swept them..every game this year. Phil coke blows it again. he needs to be cut. he cant throw strikes...he cant hit 90 mph. useless

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dam blew a 4-1 lead today. One bad inning for max. Still had a chance at the end. Miggy drives the last out of the game to the wall with the bases juiced. Oh well....cant beat the stros every game i guess.

Avasail garcia with his 1st career HR today....wow does he look more and more like miggys mini me everytime i see him.

Gotta say...I don't get it....no I'm not talking about him looking like mini miggy cuz he does..........I don't get why this kid is still a minor league player.

Obviously you guys are loaded with talent but this type of kid can't rot playing minors ball.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some say we got it easy now...with just the White Sox to worry about. seeing as how the Indians nose dive around june every year.

I hear crickets coming from cleveland tonight.

Just 2 days ago the internet was flooded with injun fans beating their chests for being in first place via tie breakers......in may........early may........

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH - the sound of hot air escaping from the blowhole Kitties homers...

Yep its mid-Sept & youve got Central nailed. Good job boys. Good job :laugh3:

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta say...I don't get it....no I'm not talking about him looking like mini miggy cuz he does..........I don't get why this kid is still a minor league player.

Obviously you guys are loaded with talent but this type of kid can't rot playing minors ball.

He is 21... About to turn 22... He has less at bats in aaa level than in the majors.. That is why.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 runs in 3 games.....better get raturd back in that line up......

This just in......miggy cabrera is REAL good.

10 runs makes up for it!

LOL@ not being able to beat the Stros :clap: