• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AL Central Smack Talk

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 21... About to turn 22... He has less at bats in aaa level than in the majors.. That is why.

Most top prospects don't play AAA ball though. The guy was a part of the playoff roster last year. Played in a lot of games. Just feel there is no reason to have him down there.

Teams are starting to give the real young guys a shot around baseball.

Would be nice if he could catch. Avila is ass. One of your few black holes.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hes young mrhockey and with an OF of dirks jackson and hunter, they want him to get AB's in the minors. Dirks had a good year last year and is a scrappy player we need. I was actually hoping we traded garcia while his stock was decent after last years playoffs, just to add something to our bullpen. I thought a porcello/garcia package could of gotten us help for the BP.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah losing to the stros sucks, but dam, we are 6-1 against them. Lets see how the injuns fair.......better hope the injuns dont play them in august.....we all know how the injuns play come august....the stros could sweep em in aug.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger fans dont have to throw parties for winning a series in may like the injuns. We been there before. Look at the tigers last year at this time. Our record was way worse. The tigers are usually a slow starting team. Wait til the dog days of summer get here. Just like last year....remind me how many games back cleveland finished out last year....but injun fans want people to believe in them? Bwahahaha

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree hockey.....avila is ass.....if i threw lefthanded i could prolly strike him out. Guy cant even make contact vs lefties. Remember the mauer avila debate. Rolling hills is gotta be loving that. Mauer still overpaid but waaaaay better than avila. I actually like pena better. Just think also, we were talking about finding a spot for garcia and hes not even the tigers best OF prospect in the minors. Behind nick castellanos. Thats why i wouldnt mind a trade of one of them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger fans dont have to throw parties for winning a series in may like the injuns. We been there before. Look at the tigers last year at this time. Our record was way worse. The tigers are usually a slow starting team. Wait til the dog days of summer get here. Just like last year....remind me how many games back cleveland finished out last year....but injun fans want people to believe in them? Bwahahaha

It is called a true fan. This isn't last yr, it is a new yr, totally different team.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Justin Verlander with an absolutely horrid start? Not often we see this, probably only time all year but boy was he horrible today.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darvish wasn't exactly on fire either.

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigs blowholes awfully quiet today

Your ace cant even go 3 now? :laugh3:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup i guess aces never have bad days....after that horrible game, whats his ERA? Like 3.27 still? But i guess if youre a cleveland fan and ubaldo was your ace, you wouldnt know what a TRUE ace is...,,anytime cleveland gets a TRUE ace, they trade him away for prospects because they cant afford him or the player just flat wants out of cleveland, since the reason for playing the game is to win a WS, which wont happen in cleveland.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It is called a true fan. This isn't last yr, it is a new yr, totally different team."

Like we havent heard that one from a cleveland fan before....before it was a different team because of ubaldo.....now what? Swisher and bourn? Reynolds? Still no pitching. Baseballs a marathon, not a sprint.

Now all were missing is the royals fans to come in here telling us "wait til next year".......notice how the twins fans act.....their team is playing real good, but you dont see them posting like it is sept....and they are about to win the division...they act like they been there before.....now if july rolls along and the twins are in the mix, then i bet they may get a little excited and ramp up the smack talk. But until then, they are enjoying the ride with class enjoying their young players.

White sox fans? Eh they are all blackhawks fans about right now. Cant find any sox fans AND i live in chicago

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander got fucked in his big vag, then took it to the face

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It is called a true fan. This isn't last yr, it is a new yr, totally different team."

Like we havent heard that one from a cleveland fan before....before it was a different team because of ubaldo.....now what? Swisher and bourn? Reynolds? Still no pitching. Baseballs a marathon, not a sprint.

Now all were missing is the royals fans to come in here telling us "wait til next year".......notice how the twins fans act.....their team is playing real good, but you dont see them posting like it is sept....and they are about to win the division...they act like they been there before.....now if july rolls along and the twins are in the mix, then i bet they may get a little excited and ramp up the smack talk. But until then, they are enjoying the ride with class enjoying their young players.

White sox fans? Eh they are all blackhawks fans about right now. Cant find any sox fans AND i live in chicago

So you can talk it and Indians fans can't. Hypocrite.

If your team didn't get a ring, we are in the same boat, bitch!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers won the AL pennant.....might not be the WS win, but its better than finishing as bad as cleveland did......money earned means money our owner can spend...,.seems like i aleays hear injun fans crying about their owners not spending......whos last in the AL in attendance? Oh yeah, the injuns......took 1 dollar hot dog night to get 34,000 people to attend a game.

Wow shane sounds about 12.....took it in the big vag? Really? So lame.

Wouldnt expect anything less from a buckeye fan....even though your IQ and maturity level would suggest you got nowhere near college....bitch!

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah we arent in the same boat.....i have witnessed the tigers win a WS....have seen multiple detroit teams win a championship. Can you say the same? Funny thinking how cleveland has never got to have a parade for a championship team.....wow.....amazing a city can suck so bad at sports.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
papa grande saves the game.... Dirks..this kid is on base all the time. Miggy loves that. Tigers win a tight one in Texas. Porcello pitched good tonight..its all good.

wings tie up the series against the blackhawks tomorrow..its all good

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Btw...Jimenez had a Cy Young season in Colorado, and he is back! Get used to it"

If having a 5.41 ERA is back, well than i guess hes back......but sorry ass verlanders ERA is 3.27, after giving up 8 runs. Back? Bwahahahaha i guess in cleveland a 5.41 ERA is great.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shane shane... you know the Tribe sucks. and with urban showing he is in over his head in the Big ten... tough year for you down there...

you sounds like a sore loser. Tigers 2 ALCS the last 2 years. Last years AL reps in the WS.. being a suckeye fan...you should know how to respect your better from up north

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cleves... I know you must be on the edge of your seat about the up coming NBA draft.. Hardaway and burke... 2 fine Michigan men.